Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past; It's BACK.
Topic Started: Apr 10 2014, 06:58 PM (1,933 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
OKay maybe i don't need to worry about loggin into my account at all.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
null

Just got the message. This friday (depending on what time the RP actually starts) may be a bit of a problem for me; I work Thursday and Friday from 11:30 AM to roughly 3:30-4:00 PM those days.

It'll probably be started most likely in evening like around 6 PM-7 PM so there shouldn't be much to worry about. However if it starts while you're not here, we're not gonna take off without you-it'll be waiting for your posts. xD

On that note though, I do need to talk to both you and Julius. Preferably on Skype when you can.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Well, you have my Skype, but for those that don't know, my skype is viktor_drakona.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Kursed
Apr 21 2014, 01:12 PM
OKay maybe i don't need to worry about loggin into my account at all.
Always a plus

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Yeah apparently i was auto logged in XD.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Kursed
Apr 22 2014, 06:08 PM
Yeah apparently i was auto logged in XD.
Hahahahaaha........same here lol. And hey, I'll try being on for this as much as possible. My phone however....doesn't seem to like the site D:. But I'll be able to at least read posts and reply when on a computer

Also, thanks to the wonderful Falcory, I will be using Markers for Fox, Marcus, and Rasper. Using the Fox one he posted above....

Posted Image
This one for Marcus

Posted Image
This one for Rasper

Thanks Falcory, they are both kickass!

Edited by Radigal, Apr 23 2014, 01:15 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Falcory
Apr 21 2014, 02:55 PM
null

Just got the message. This friday (depending on what time the RP actually starts) may be a bit of a problem for me; I work Thursday and Friday from 11:30 AM to roughly 3:30-4:00 PM those days.

It'll probably be started most likely in evening like around 6 PM-7 PM so there shouldn't be much to worry about. However if it starts while you're not here, we're not gonna take off without you-it'll be waiting for your posts. xD

On that note though, I do need to talk to both you and Julius. Preferably on Skype when you can.
Sorry, just found this. Okay, when is best for you? Remember, I'm in Cali so I'm 3 hours behind ya'. ;)

Falcory
Member Avatar
Around 8 tomorrow night? That'll make it 11 over here on my end if I did the math correctly. Star Dragon seems to be on around that time as well but he should see these posts.

EDIT: Oh and thanks Radigal! Just now saw your post. XD
Edited by Falcory, Apr 23 2014, 11:22 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Yeah, if you are going by California time, 8pm to them is 11pm to us. This would be great here too. and don't you mean Friday night......today is Wednesday.....>_>

Falcory
Member Avatar
Radigal

Yeah, if you are going by California time, 8pm to them is 11pm to us. This would be great here too. and don't you mean Friday night......today is Wednesday.....>_>

Nah, Julius was talking about when I need to talk to him and Star Dragon.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Falcory
Apr 23 2014, 11:15 AM
Around 8 tomorrow night? That'll make it 11 over here on my end if I did the math correctly. Star Dragon seems to be on around that time as well but he should see these posts.

EDIT: Oh and thanks Radigal! Just now saw your post. XD
Okey-dokey!

I'll make sure to pencil you in!

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Very well. I'll try to be on at that time.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Soo when do we start?

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am thinking it won't be long, sometime tonight though

Falcory
Member Avatar
Uhhh...it started? xD You guys posted this while I was posting the intro. xDDDD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: