Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past; It's BACK.
Topic Started: Apr 10 2014, 06:58 PM (1,903 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
woohoo......time to blow stuff up >:}

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Give me one Reason to not delete this whole roleplay?

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
Because you're butthurt from getting kicked out?

Radigal
Member Avatar
Exactly

Kursed, you have become a bad leader. Throwing a tantrum because a canon character you had was taken away? You asked me why no one else had theirs taken, and I answered you.

A change in leadership is needed on this board due to your childish actions. Yes, I banned you because of this, IDK how you got back on here, but trust me, being a child will only get you disliked more.
Edited by Radigal, May 3 2014, 10:07 PM.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
I'm actually surprised how he managed to figure out how to demote you and me.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Another thing Kursed, you fail to realize, the main reason the rp is on this board is because we wanted to revive SFG, something you could care less to do because you all moved to a board so you can have your adult content.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
The main reason why LL exists is because it's a place where Kursed is NOT in charge.

Also, we have a lot more freedom there without being bound by a TOU :P

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Kursed, for the love of God, please give RedFox8 and Radigal their positions back!

Radigal brought this place back from the dead! RedFox8 had been an awesome Admin, and so has Radigal. They both contribute a lot to this place, and so do I. Banning you wasn't personal, but I do agree with what they have to say regarding your BEHAVIOR here recently. I'm sorry you weren't happy with how Krystal was being regarded in your roleplay, but you've been starting a lot of drama that could have been avoided with a simple discussion and negotiation. When you get banned from a forum that you founded, and it isn't just on the opinion of one person, don't you think you should take stock, look in the mirror, and say "Maybe I should look at this from a perspective that isn't my own?". You don't have to agree with the decision of others, but you should stop thinking about yourself. I know I'm a hypocrite for saying this, since I was wrong to put my head in the sand, and I should have spoken up and said this sooner, but I never thought it would escalate to this in under 8 hours. We have members who might just quit this place for good because of the bad blood, sadly brewed up mostly by you. If you have a problem with how you think your fan character or a canon character under your control is being treated in the RP, you can either talk about it with the creator (privately or in a dedicated discussion thread) or just politely say "I'm out of this RP" and go do something else. But don't ruin it for everyone, and don't arbitrarily and capriciously demote staff members just because of RP Drama and because they don't agree with you on an issue.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radigal
Member Avatar
Oo

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Posted Image

Oh my god. Who let Justin Beiber in here? O.o KILL ET KILL ET WITH FYAH

Posted Image

OPEN FIRE OPEN FIRE!

*entire team proceeds to shoot Justin Beiber to hell*

...BRING IN THE RPGS!

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Tigress:-opens crates of weapons. "have fun i'll be in the back with the artillery.

Radigal
Member Avatar
*shoots holes through the album* Die dang it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: