Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past; It's BACK.
Topic Started: Apr 10 2014, 06:58 PM (1,896 Views)
Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
This sounds very interesting. I've considered saying, "I'd love to participate", but I am greatly afraid that the character I wished to choose for this, Avaika, would not fit in at all...
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 10 2014, 08:04 PM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
I would, but I feel like I would wreck them, these canon characters, so...

I am not exactly sure what makes me think this. I guess I just have this gut-feeling? Heheh, must I ignore it then?
As for having skimmed through Avaika's information, did you skim through her main back-story, alternate (in a separate post), or both? (just trying to clarify some stuff, please do not mind me) How so, is she perfectly suited for a student?

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Falcory
Apr 11 2014, 01:23 PM
Everybody feels like they'll wreck a canon character including me. But if it really worries you you can pick a character that really hasn't been seen enough to really have anything to wreck. For example Miyu or Fay...or even Fara.

I skimmed through all of it really. I was able to see she was a tomboy and that she seems to be good friends with team members of Starfox. That's good enough to be a student really. (Also...on side note I was wondering about an "Angel" you mentioned. XD)
Considering that, but there isn't the greatest chance that I'll just take the role of any canon characters, just so you are aware. I have far little confidence in my ability to rp as even the least known about canon characters. It takes time to gain. So sorry about all that. XD;

Right, okay, but her main back-story may prove to be a bit contradictory in some way or another, I haven't an actual clue though. According to that story, she met Fox at a much younger age (like, as a kid), and found Fox again later and joined SF right around the time of the Lylat war. In the alt back-story, all of her weird connections to the canon characters are dropped to make her more adaptable, but then again, it too puts her into a place of which she would still not fit in, seeing as she up and became a freelance pilot who roams about alone doing random acts of kindness and heroics. Any of both stories I'm sure can be altered for this in some way, any way, to ensure her fitting in, but I wouldn't know how I could pull it off, which is why I may be in need of your (or even other people's) guidance.

(The Angell I mention every now and again in her info posts is another character I made during my childhood (and based off of Fox's "blue" palette swap in SSB) . Angell Skar is the leader of a team of five female pilots who are hardly known, and roam about the Lylat system to help all during times of conflict. Angell and her other fellows may not fit, as far as I figure, but I could be wrong. )[edit_reason]Embarrassing typo??[/edit_reason]
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 12 2014, 04:15 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Alright. I'll see what I can think of. Alt Avaika will surely work, now that I can see how (thanks for the help). I just have to figure out how I'll wrap this situation up, seeing as it is mostly resolved. XD ((Avai's small mix of "skills" is what's hanging me up this time. Oops. Well, figured it doesn't have to be a hang-up (my thick skull... ), now that I realize. Haha, I'll just make her a newcomer. Have her just enroll upon/nearby this rp's start ))

Aha. The whole same name deal. Okay.
Won't worry at all... or, I'll try not to. XD[edit_reason]Decision making for Avaika...[/edit_reason]
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 23 2014, 01:15 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Ohoho! My pal, how would you know that? You haven't even seen the way I rp canon roles! FD
But thanks for your support and all. XD

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
My final decision: I am hopping on in with Avaika (alt ver.). (I mean, I don't know exactly what I want to do with her, and may still need some guidance on that or somesuch, but I know some of the possible ways she can fit into this rp now and I thank you for allowing me to see how. Thanks so much. )
Yes, I would like to partake in this rp.

As for your question to everyone... I feel like I haven't an answer for that. I dunno...
My answer is NOPE it's here only for me. I'd feel a massive load of discomfort there, sorry. (If it ends up there, I may drop out, which is bad for me because technically, I have never roleplayed here at all (not counting my 13 year old self's mistakeful acts of stupidity and obliviousness five years ago which I still so regret to this day so very much) due to being so unreasonably nervous about openly posting here all the time, which is FAR wasteful of my join, I think, especially since I'd been rescued from some troll someplace else to get here... and I have been working real hard to come out of that darned shell of mine. That atrocious, unreasonable-to-hide-in shell. All of my efforts, past and current, will be in vain. All of them. Wasted. The other place is not my kind of environment... I'm a KID trapped inside an adult's body, you could say. I'm a freaking scaredy-cat. There's stuff that I just plain-out avoid due to (extreme) discomfort or the possibility of. Just saying.

Sorry if this all sounds selfish. )

Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 14 2014, 06:26 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Ah, okay then. Thanks for letting me know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »