Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]SW[/ti]Logo Contest, May/June 2014
Topic Started: Apr 24 2014, 11:09 PM (455 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
As much as I like the current banner we have, it is time to show that a change is happening. So let's see what you've got, everyone. I suggest getting started on the projects now.

Entries will start Sunday at midnight EST, and the actual voting will begin Thursday at midnight EST. (Saying midnight as in, going into Sunday/Thursday). The entry with the most votes by the following Sunday at midnight EST, will get to see their banner posted above for two whole months!

In the words of Leon...."Let's see what you've got"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Just keep it clean. And remember to respect the artist if you are using fan art, if you want to use it, request permission first

Radigal
Member Avatar
Exactly, and to keep everyone informed, entries will be accepted starting in 6 hours, so get to working on them. I will add the current logo to the poll, in case there are people who wish to keep it

Radigal
Member Avatar
Alright, I am making a double post. Entries are now being accepted.

Our current theme will also appear in the poll for a chance to remain our boards logo.

Here is my personal entry
Posted Image
Edited by Radigal, Apr 27 2014, 07:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »