Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,215 Views)
Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
WELCOME! TO THE ACADEMY!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CDF Headquarters- Briefing Room.

General Pepper looked at the audience that had amassed inside the large meeting room. Having taken a head count...everyone was here. That meant it was time for him to speak. He knew that his most recent adviser Peppy Hare was against him leading this meeting, but him being slightly sick wouldn't interfere with his command duties. He had called this meeting here today to inform of several new hopes. Hopes that would ultimately crush the spawning of a new war. His hound dog head held high he cleared his throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-B979l3HQ

"I thank for all for being here today." he declared with his husky dogged voice. "We of course have been very busy when considering the incoming threats. It has made us step outside of our comfort zone and shoulder new responsibilities that ensure the safety of the Lylat Sytem."

General Pepper cleared his throat.

"But as of today...those responsibilities will not be shouldered alone. Many of us are familiar with our new squads. All of them led by the best and brightest we have." General Pepper nodded in StarFox's direction and Falco gave a small smirk at the action. Slippy however sat quietly and just seemed to observe the proceedings. Falco creased his eyes towards the frog with interest. Wasn't like him to not be so...excited. The avian mildly wondered what was eating at him.

The bird's thoughts were dismissed at the General began to speak again."These squads consist of promising new graduates that have yet to become full fledged soldiers and will learn under the tutelage under those much experienced than them. Once they have earned their wings and badge of honor they will be accepted as CDF Army personnel and will begin in their much needed duties." Pepper paused again. "But this is not all. In the past we've dubbed our fair training grounds as the Cornerian Flight Academy...despite flying not only being the only skill taught there. However...our new school needed a name to reflect the upsurge of teaching methods that we have newly introduced. The good people of the CDF...today I present to you....the first day of the Cornerian Division Academy!!!"

All in the room began to clap at the introduction, including Falco and Slippy. The two smile lightly and looked around at the others in the room with minimal interest.

"With all those here to commemorate this event, the Cornerian Division as a whole would like to commemorate you all for your efforts." Pepper continued. "You have all done a splendid job and we wish to encourage you to press on ever forward to do better and better in the future."

General Pepper took a small step back and saluted.

"I declared this event, transpired. All soldiers with important duties; as you were, and the rest can stay behind behind for de-briefing of their assignments. Also...there is the possibility some good news may be received monetarily so if you have an urge to stay here for the while, go right ahead. Otherwise...Dissssssssmisssed!"

The General swirled a baton around stylishly before angling it behind his back, his stature never dissipating. His mind wandered to that of squad leader Bill Grey and commander Todd McCloud. Hopefully their mission would be a success. Corneria-no...Lylat needed the extra hope.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 04:36 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image
After hearing the words of General Pepper, Fox sat quietly for a moment. He was unsure of what to say. After a few moments, "The Star Fox team is ready General." he gave a grin, looking towards Falco, Slippy, Krystal, and Peppy. He sat back in his seat, thinking of everything that had lead up to this moment. He prayed silently, that he would be able to make a good teacher as he made a leader.

The old rabbit stared at Pepper, a part of him wanted to tell the old hound to sit down, but a part of him understood the reason for his standing. Peppy looked at the rest of the group, hearing what Fox had said. "We can do this, just remember to try and have patience with the recruits.......like I have had to do sometimes with you four..." He then shot Falco a glance at the latter part of that statement.

Posted Image
Elsewhere, a young fox was getting ready for his trip to the newly built Academy. "I really hope this is a good idea.......It has been a month since I had gotten here.......I hope that I can do this without messing everything up.." he thought to himself as he looked around the small apartment he had been staying in for the past month.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 25 2014, 06:44 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(Not sure how to kick off my chars' intros, so I'll start like this)

*** Meanwhile, elsewhere in the galaxy ***

Bill crept around the dark, hoping to avoid detection by Venomian troops. In this area, there was little to none; the enemy presence would significantly increase the closer he got to his objective. He looked back at the rest of his squad. Cerberus, they were called - and he wished they could truly earn that name. Most of the poor sops in his squad had very little real combat experience against Venomian troops. However, he had faith in one. He returned his attention to the enemy soldiers.

"Hey, Todd... any bright ideas?"

*** Meanwhile, somewhere else in the galaxy ***

The preparations were nearly complete. Kadgeron capacitors were up and charging. Weapons were loaded. Anti-Kadgeron Energy and Particle shields were ready. The crew was almost all accounted for, with the remaining personnel being shuttled in. Once the shuttles left, once they were clear of the Iron Regent, her commander would make his move. The Cyborg sat in the captain's chair of his gargantuan vessel, looking over the refit reports, making sure everything was squared away.

Here we go again, K'torr thought. And this time, it's personal.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[offtopic]*Bursts into the room out of breath* Guys I'm so sorry, I lost track of the time, I had so many errands to run today![/offtopic]

Todd held his weapon at the ready as he crept through the dark with Bill. "Not sure...situation looks pretty intense." he whispered to Bill.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"No shit," Bill whispered. He indicated a large facility and said, "But that's where we need to go. and I'd prefer we get there without them figuring out we're here."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"We'll need a good distraction, and a quick stealth entry." Todd said. He looked over towards an exhaust pipe and valve. "If I shoot that pipe, it'll cause a huge leak, and distract the guards long enough to let us slip past them unnoticed. what do you think?" he asked Bill.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Venom -Andross's Supposed Lair

Suddenly a big explosion sounded, echoing forth from the large facility. A fiery wake could be seen emerging, and for a split second it seemed to take the shape and form of a head before dissolving back into a cloud of heat and embers.

Faintly...evil laughter could be heard.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(A link to my art thread, so you can see all of the ships K'torr's Marauder Drones can become, complete with size and weapons specs: LINK

"It's worth a shot, but gunfire may attract attention - we'll need to cause the leak without alerting the enemy troops to our presence," Bill said. "Got anything that can accomplish that without announcing our presence?"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd saw a monkey wrench laying nearby, and smiled. "I'll take the valve off of the pipe, loosen it enough to start the leak." he suggested, picking up the wrench.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Go - I'll keep an eye on enemy troop movements. Move quickly, move quietly, and stay alert," Bill said.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd nodded, and crept quietly towards the valve. He waited for the guards to make their rounds to the other side of the room, then he quietly went up to the valve, used the wrench, and caused it to fall off of the pipe. The gas leaked out of the pipe steadily. Todd took cover, and an alarm went off.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Subtle," Bill grumbled. He quietly spoke into his communicator, "Todd, get your ass back here before those apes spot you!"

Falcory
Member Avatar
Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

Because of the earlier explosion, a few ships had flown by to investigate. Chatter was abuzz on the nearby frequencies.

"We've got an alarm in sector six!"

"Are you freakin insane?! We can't investigate it! We'll be dead if we don't do something fast!"

"I see...I see something..."

"Run! Run you fool! Get outta here!"

Another noise penetrated the air this time. It was the giant whoosh of flames roaring around in a nearby area. Once again....faint maniacal laughter could be heard.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 08:45 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd got back to Bill. "Hey...we'll be in soon. By the way, did you hear an explosion and creepy laughter a while ago?" he asked Bill.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Last post for the night. Gonna get off here, play a bit of Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, then get some shut-eye. I'd advise you read up on the ships I posted - K'torr's Marauder Drones can become any one of those [though he only has a limited number of them, so only a few will be used at once].)

"Yeah, I heard it - and it's creeping me out," Bill said. "What'd you do with the Monkey wrench?" Bill kept his attention on the enemy troops, waiting for them to be stupid and leave the entrance unguarded while they're running from the gas leak [or trying to fix it].

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: