Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,207 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Falcory
May 15 2014, 08:35 AM
*-Homecoming-*

Posted ImagePosted Image
Corneria- CDF Headquarters - Transmission Room One/Halls

Slippy was still being held hostage and silent by one of the ruffians. He tried to move, but his feet were completely off the ground so his legs waved back and forth fruitlessly.

"WhatamIgonnado? WhatamIgonnado?!" he thought panicked. "I gotta think of a way out of this...even if it kills me!"

Meanwhile another Sargasso thug had trained his rifle on Lola immediately when she moved seductively in his direction. "Don't move!" he ordered. "Or I'll shoot!"

There was a brief pause. Then he took another look at her leg.

"But later...maybe I could see if you'd want to do anything-?"

"Move out of the way!" a ruffian near him pushed him aside and trained his blaster firmly on Lola. "You'd ruin the whole thing single handed, you moron." he muttered.

The main forces however had approached Bill. Not getting much of a reaction from him they bound the canine with stuncuffs and began to lead him to the area that held the invisible transfer gateway they had exited from.

"We have Captain Grey," a Sargasso Ruffian reported into a com. "So far...no hostile actions."

Krystal jumped down into a hallway her paw on her coms.

"Fox! I've lost contact with Slippy! I think something's happened to him!" she reported. She began to winch and cradle her cranium. "And I'm sensing...a lot of fear right now. Something's up!" she insisted.

Lola giggled. She was hoping to pit the ruffians against each other. "So...YOU'RE in charge here? I like a man in charge." she said, making subtle kissy faces at the Ruffian who shoved the other ruffian aside. She smiled, winked, and gently arched her back inward, pushing her chest out as she stood, and gently ran her fingers through her hair and down her sides, he hooded robe/cloak slipping open, revealing her leotards and corset.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 15 2014, 11:12 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
*-Homecoming-*

Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Infirmary

"You could have asked that question from the jump Pup. But instead you choose to accept my offer and graciously meet me here." Wolf paused, his blaster still cocked. "I'm guessing that you're already quite familiar with Andross's new pet-the 'Venom Consciousness'." The lupin paused once more. "And before you ask Fox...no. I'm not working for the arrogant old primate this time. But this does directly concern him."

Meanwhile, Miyu pried Marcus's paw away from her mouth and squeezed it with her paw-hard. Not for the fact that she didn't like him touching her but mostly due to the fact of how annoyed she was with him. For the moment...it seemed to she was refusing to let it go out of frustration, as well.

"I am being quiet you moron!" she whispered angrily. "And do you realize that less than four hours ago your 'back up' didn't even realize she was on Academy grounds?! Having a green here could get her plus me-killed!" The feline began to settle down a bit after she had made her declaration as silently as she could. But she didn't like how all of this was turning out.

Posted Image

This ruffian that Lola tried to entice sharply fired shots inches past her ear deliberately missing her on purpose.

"Don't move another inch!" he ordered. He didn't seem to be as taken with her as the other had been.

Meanwhile Bill would be found taken through a transfer gateway which would re materialize him to a carrier not that far away from CDF Headquarters itself. If Bill looked out the windows he would see nothing but forest...forest that should look familiar to those that traveled back and forth between CDF HQ and the Academy...

Having taking it as permission to go check on him, Krystal dashed down the halls, speeding towards Transmission Room One. She didn't want to leave Fox alone...but Slippy was less prone to get himself out of trouble. She had to make sure he would be alright...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- Corneria City/Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building- Office

Angel looked over her shoulder in a paranoid fashion as Ryker led her to where his fighter was. She had the feeling that the invisible person was still in the area...still watching...waiting. But he seemed to be a master in stealth. She spotted nothing out of the ordinary regardless.

"It's small," the white vixen commented as Ryker began to open the hatch of the green with light orange and white stripes transport.

"It's just a plain fighter," Ryker nodded. He motioned for her to get in a tight spot just behind the seating. "Get in."

"Mmmm. Very cozy," she smiled at the shepherd slyly and brought her nose close to his for a few seconds. Then she pulled away, the mischievous face still existing. "If you just wanted an excuse to feel my breath on your neck well...all you had to do was ask and I would have given you one."

Ryker flinched a bit at her flirting with him. He didn't know which fact bother him more-the fact that she was doing it or that he without a doubt wasn't opposed to it.

"I..." he tried to finish his sentence but failed because he was a bit flustered. He resisted any bodily attempts at blushing and roved towards the pilot seat. "That wasn't my intention," he informed. He jumped into the seat and settled himself in while Angel did the same in her narrow area behind him.

"No?" She moved her muzzle towards his ear. "Too bad..." she whispered softly.

Ryker quickly pressed a button in front of him and the hatch closed with hiss. He put his paws on the yoke and gently began to rise the fighter into the air. He stayed silent not wishing to talk to Angel about anything further. He wasn't fond of the way she was making him feel right now.

As he began to fly into the air it dawned on him that he could contact Emily to see if anything was underway. He could use the change of pace of speaking to someone different right now.

"This is Ryker," he called into his coms. "I'm headed back home Em. Anything unusual going on over there?"

Emily looked up from his desk screen and stared into space blankly. "No. Should it?"

"I'm not sure. But you may want to double check. Keep me posted."

"Sure." Emily nodded to no one and rose from her seat. She began to exit the room.

Posted Image
Corneria -Cornerian Division Academy-Above the Grounds

A wolfen whizzed over the area of the CDA, invisible to those watching below thanks to stealth underside plating and some radar dampening done by Leon. The panther looked at the forest area casually as he approached.

"We have Bill Grey in one of the carriers," one of the ruffians informed over the transmission.

"Roger. Panther is on his way," The giant cat growled. He began to slowly make his descent...

Posted Image
Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy- Empty Room

As Jake would be pinned to the wall by this 'invisible force' he would just simply chuckle a bit and shrug.

"Nice to see you too!" he answered "...or not see you. I'm sorry have we met? I know the voice but I just can't seem to..."

The monkey started to laugh uncontrollably and bang the side of the wall in giddiness.

"...place the face!" he laughed. He continued to do so for quite a while actually, not very much caring he could be in actual danger right now.

*-Homecoming-*
Edited by Falcory, May 16 2014, 03:00 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Falcory
May 16 2014, 02:59 AM
Posted Image

This ruffian that Lola tried to entice sharply fired shots inches past her ear deliberately missing her on purpose.

"Don't move another inch!" he ordered. He didn't seem to be as taken with her as the other had been.

Meanwhile Bill would be found taken through a transfer gateway which would re materialize him to a carrier not that far away from CDF Headquarters itself. If Bill looked out the windows he would see nothing but forest...forest that should look familiar to those that traveled back and forth between CDF HQ and the Academy...

Having taking it as permission to go check on him, Krystal dashed down the halls, speeding towards Transmission Room One. She didn't want to leave Fox alone...but Slippy was less prone to get himself out of trouble. She had to make sure he would be alright...

"Hmph! Fine then!" Lola said, completely covering herself back up, and hiding her pretty face and head inside the hood of her cloak/robe. She began to sob, though she was faking it, still attempting to manipulate the ruffian.

"Great, now you've upset her. Thanks alot, now I gotta go home to that!" Todd grumbled.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 16 2014, 01:42 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Bill quietly went along with the Saragosso Ruffians. If he had a tracking beacon, he could lead General K'torr right to the ruffians' home turf, but the ruffians would catch on to the beacon quickly. He had to think...

Having received no response from the academy, General K'torr took a contingent of Kemorainian mercs and headed down planetside. The Ruffians would hear the roar of approaching drop ship engines as three drop ships and a half-dozen JX70 Advanced Assault Fighters flew overhead. The drop ships - purely by incredible coincidence - landed less than a half-klick away from the Ruffians' carrier, while the JX70s continued flying aerial cover. Neither gave any indication - other than their presence - that they were aware of the situation and the Ruffians' location. It would be anyone's guess what their reaction would be; would they jump the gun, and alert others to their presence more than they already did? Or would they play it cool, continue as planned, and hope General K'torr's mercs wouldn't spot them? After all, none of them have ever faced a Kemorainian before...

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image

Fox smirked, "Maybe I just like seeing you." he stated in sarcasm. He listened to Wolf's words, "You probably already have that answer Wolf. Cut to the chase." he barked.

Posted Image

Marcus did his best to show no pain until he took his hand back, "Even someone who is new can show how useful they can be in tight situations. I am sure you did at one point..." he glared at Miyu, he had some respect for the lynx.......key word, some. "What is going on in there anyway?" he asked, wanting as much info as possible.

Posted Image

Little did the fox and the hound know, but something was clinging to the ship close to the rear. Leon reached into his pockets, pulling a small device from it. "Hey Panther.....want to see some fireworks?" he asked into his com just loud enough that only the black cat could hear.

[Marker=Unknown]

The force holding Jake was not letting up on its grip. The voice spoke again, "You can play dumb all you like.....I am sure the Kesh'Na'Thir would find you very ammusing...." it growled.

One side of Jake would then be loosened, then right in front of Jake's face, the one holding him would appear, giving a sinister grin...

Posted Image

"How could you forget your old pal Rasper?" the newly formed canine would ask, making sure his grin was nice and tooth filled.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
Avaika remained silent. Taking absolutely no part in this hopefully done-with argument... (unless, of course, one considered this protective act of hers -the continued silence- a demonstration of the blue fox's words --like something indirectly thrown into it (but that would be mostly unconsciously done, if such were the case)). She too, wondered what was going on in there, but there was really no point in a repeat question.
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, May 19 2014, 06:29 AM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
*-Homecoming-*

Posted Image
Posted Image

"A little testy today aren't we?" Wolf smirked slightly. "Alright. I guess I'll fill you in," the mercenary leader thought back to what his ruffians had confirmed earlier. "Any chance you think you can view what's going on in Transmission Room One from here? I was hoping you'd been smart enough to figure it out already...but it seems my hope didn't do much."

"Are you kidding?!" Miyu was nearly flying off the handle although she managed to stay somewhat quiet. "I had to go through loads of training before I could even get near something like this! I'm a freakin graduate from the Academy for gosh sakes! And you're gonna compare me to fox girl on her first day-?!"

Miyu cut herself short and took a deep breath. Honestly. She had no idea why the vulpine got under her skin so much. But she'd wait till after all this was over to kill him. But then he'd get it. Ohhhhh he'd so get it.

"I'm not sure what's going on right now," Miyu responded more composed this time. "But I recognize one of the voices as Wolf O' Donnel-the leader of the rival mercenary band Star Wolf. I think he's behind what happened earlier at the Academy today-you know- the explosion you were running to before." She paused. "Other than that...I'm as clueless as you. Fox McCloud is in there right now...but he hadn't told me anything. I figure he's trying to keep things as quiet as possible."

Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- CDF Headquarters - Transmission Room One

Krystal came running through the door dramatically. Her blaster raised to the fore.

"Slippy!" she cried out. She fired a shot hitting the ruffian in the face that was holding onto the frog.

"Gah! Krystal! So many-!" the frog squealed dashing for cover. He ran around the corner dashing for a hiding spot further in the transmission room.

The Sargasso Cronies however had decided to focus attention on the vixen and began laying down heavy cover fire.The telepath ducked behind the nearby wall for cover and aimed her outstretched her arm to fire a few counter shots. By sheer coincidence she happened to clear much of a route for Todd and Lola allowing them to either enter the fray or join the fight if they pleased. Most of the ruffians now seemed preoccupied with taking down the trigger happy StarFox member.

"Slippy!" Krystal pressed a paw to to the coms on her ear. "They're are too many in there for me to engage alone without getting one of you hurt! Call for backup!"

"C-c-call...for backup?" Slippy stammered. "But..but we're StarFox! We can handle this!"

"Slippy!" Krystal repeated slightly irritated. She changed position on the wall and rolled over to the next side of the door. While she did she fired a few more rounds into the room.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- Corneria City/Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building- Office

Ryker flew calmly to the CDF grounds. He could smell the vixen's perfume behind him but he tried his best to ignore it and the constant breathing he heard her produce. He had no idea if she was doing it all on purpose or if their being closely pressed together just heightened everything.

Meanwhile Emily tapped on one of the wall monitors and scanned the screen.

"...No. Not picking anything up," she reported to Ryker. "Wait...there was an alert in one of the labs in R&D building. About twenty minutes ago." She hesitated to read the rest of the entry. "Eh...it's Nite's lab though. It wouldn't be the first time he and his 'colleague' were testing something out..."

"I'll take it." Ryker nodded from his cockpit. "Better to be safe than sorry."

"What's this all about?" Emily questioned folding her arms lightly. "Last I heard you were chasing after Angel. Did you find her by the way?"

Angel frowned having being in close enough proximity to hear the conversation. "How do the two of you know my name?" the arctic vixen asked.

"Yes. But it's a long story. But if involves Starwolf," Ryker answered to Emily. "And you- I don't owe an explanation." His eyes glanced at his traveling partner.

While Angel squinted, Emily nodded softly. "Ah. Must be her I hear then," the calico strutted off in a vague direction with a small smile. "I'm sure you'll tell me all about it later."

Posted Image
Corneria -Cornerian Division Academy-Above the Grounds

"Hey Panther.....want to see some fireworks?" The chameleon had asked. However Panther gave a delayed response as he flew over the forest his Wolfen still stealthed. He growled lightly as he witnessed three drop ships land precariously close to where the carriers where at along with Bill.

"Right now Leon I'd be more intrigued to see your...'social skills'." He paused to growl once more. "There are three drop ship less than a Klick away from the carriers. I may need you colorful assistance in drawing their attention away from this beautiful nature filled area."

The giant cat waited patiently on a response as he flew topside, unbeknownst to those below.

Meanwhile in the carrier, Bill would find himself being pushed in a cell, with a laser field activating right behind him. Then two ruffians would stand guard while the others went about their duty and listened to Panther's transmission.

Posted Image

Rasper would soon find that Jake was not giving him the slightest bit of attention as the simian had activated his mp3 and was be-bopping back and forth to music that blasted over his headsets. He began to sing softly.

"Raptor raptor five oh six! That's what you mean to me!"

Suddenly, Tigress would find any personal machine she had on her body and connected to her lab going crazy. A small animation of Jake's head would appear on the screen laughing like a little child.

*-Homecoming-*
Edited by Falcory, May 20 2014, 01:39 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
A fire team of Kemorainians vanished into the stealth fields of their PCDs, their heading unknown. The rest of the mercs stood guard near the drop ships. It was unclear why they didn't move. Until...

"Fire Team Gamma to General K'torr," hissed a Kemorainian voice, "Do the Cornerian forces have any carrier ships marked as landed in this area?"

"None that I'm aware of, why?" General K'torr responded.

"Then we have an illegally-landed Carrier near the Academy grounds; no discernible markings. It's guarded by what looks like a bunch of Ruffians, but I don't recognize the suits."

"Captain Bill Grey, this is General K'torr - do you know anything of an illegally-landed carrier near the Academy grounds?" K'torr asked.

"Captain Bill Grey, this is General K'torr - do you know anything of an illegally-landed carrier near the Academy grounds?" K'torr asked over Bill's radio.

S**t! The radio! Bill thought. In their haste to get bill here, the Ruffians forgot to take anything that would allow him to communicate with others! Bill tried to get the radio out of his pocket, but ended up dropping it.

But the drop was all that was needed. "I'll take that as a yes, Captain," K'torr said. "Stand by."

In the span of less than thirty seconds, a dozen more JX70s were swarming the area near the academy grounds, scouring the area for the Carrier.

"General K'torr to DMCS Iron Regent, Deploy the Gravity Well Projector. Let nothing leave this system!"

At the same time K'torr was passing on orders to his ship, the Kemorainian mercs all vanished in their PCD stealth fields. It was unclear where they would go, unless one had somehow been able to crack the mercs' triple-frequency-scrambled, ghost-encrypted radio channel and were listening to them. Still, there were no obvious signs that the Mercs were onto them; the Carrier landing site was quiet as a tomb.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Falcory
May 20 2014, 01:38 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Krystal came running through the door dramatically. Her blaster raised to the fore.

"Slippy!" she cried out. She fired a shot hitting the ruffian in the face that was holding onto the frog.

"Gah! Krystal! So many-!" the frog squealed dashing for cover. He ran around the corner dashing for a hiding spot further in the transmission room.

The Sargasso Cronies however had decided to focus attention on the vixen and began laying down heavy cover fire.The telepath ducked behind the nearby wall for cover and aimed her outstretched her arm to fire a few counter shots. By sheer coincidence she happened to clear much of a route for Todd and Lola allowing them to either enter the fray or join the fight if they pleased. Most of the ruffians now seemed preoccupied with taking down the trigger happy StarFox member.

"Slippy!" Krystal pressed a paw to to the coms on her ear. "They're are too many in there for me to engage alone without getting one of you hurt! Call for backup!"

"C-c-call...for backup?" Slippy stammered. "But..but we're StarFox! We can handle this!"

"Slippy!" Krystal repeated slightly irritated. She changed position on the wall and rolled over to the next side of the door. While she did she fired a few more rounds into the room.

Todd and Lola seized the opportunity to take cover in the classroom, and fire at the Ruffians from a secure vantage point. "Thanks you KRYSTAL!" said Lola. "I second that." said Todd.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 21 2014, 12:38 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
[offtopic]Sorry for not being on much guys, this week has been hell all around, but thankfully with the weekend coming up I will be able to be on more often.[/offtopic]

Posted Image

Fox slowly reached for a pad he kept in his pants pocket, never taking his eyes off Wolf as he turned it on. He saw that everyone had been taken prisoner by his Rival's goons. "Never act small, do ya?" he growled.

Posted Image

Marcus had had enough, "Look....just....I am asking you to trust me....ok?" he pleaded in hushed tones. A part of him just wanted to shoot her, but he was debating whether to switch his Blaster to stun or not.

"So Wolf is inside..." he started, "What could my dad be thinking at this point?", he trailed off at the end.

"First things first......we HAVE to get some form of video in there......anyone have a tablet or something?" he asked.

Marcus also pulled out a communicator, somewhat identical to the kind the StarFox team would have. He began to press into the 'talk' button, but not make a sound, rather, repeatably press that button in long and short bursts. Then he flipped a switch on it. "Hopefully this works...." he muttered and waited.

[OOC]Morse Coded Message: "Code Red, Anyone who can hear this and able to respond, please switch to channel 15 for further communications." (repeat a couple of times to make sure everone heard it)[/OOC]

Posted Image

The old hare had nearly fallen asleep when he heard the bursts of tapping on the talk button, he placed his communicator on his head and listened, then flipped a switch and began to speak into it, "And here I was beginning to think Morse code was a dying art..." he spoke into it.

Posted Image

Leon smirked, "As soon as these two are taken care of......"

It was then Leon jumped off Ryker's jet, landing in a tree he pulled a small device out. Giving the jet a little time to fly away.....he then pressed a button on the device, causing a bit of an eruption to the ships engine.

It was then Leon sped off towards the location Panther had mentioned.

"By the way Panther....I have social skills......it is just people classify them under being a 'sociopath'." he answered.
Edited by Radigal, May 22 2014, 10:10 PM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Avaika, thankful still that she didn't have to speak to the feline, gave Marcus and his doings somewhat unobvious curious looks...
When he asked his question, she simply shook her head --clear sign, should it at all be seen, that she possessed nothing of the sort.

Falcory
Member Avatar
[OOC]Sorry guys. A lot of why I'm posting so late will be in the discussion thread.[/OOC]

*-Homecoming-*

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Would you expect small from me?" Wolf shrugged. He still kept his blaster aimed at the vulpine as well. However his head swung to the left as the General began to stir.

"Now listen Fox. Now that you're brought up to speed, I'm afraid I'm going to need any communication gear you have on your person. We don't want this getting messy do we?" he nodded in Pepper's direction.

"A tablet? Who carries tablets anymore?" The lynx asked surprised. "Anyway...I'm pretty sure that there's a camera in that room already. You could probably hack into it from one of the severs here on site if you're good at that sort of thing."

After making her statement, Miyu nodded at the fox girl across from them and motioned with her head to come here.
"C'mon girl!" she whispered. "You don't seem to have a blaster...get behind me!"

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Slippy! Call for backup now!" Krystal ordered sternly. She leaned in the room and fired a few more rounds taking out three more Sargasso Cronies. But the room was still crawling with them. Even though Todd and Lola were free now, they were still in danger. Two ruffians coming in close attempted to attack the pair of them-each coming from a separate side. How the couple of foxes would react was yet to be seen.

Slippy however sat back in the secondary room, his face sweating profusely. In his hands he held a blaster he had managed to scoop up off the floor from one of the enemies. His heart was pounding and he looked at one of the consoles to the side of him. He should be using it...calling for backup like Krystal had ordered. But instead he peeked his head out from the entryway and observed the skirmish going on in the first room.

He could do this. He knew he could.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- Forest Grounds/Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building-Halls

"Uhhh!" Ryker grunted as something drastic happened to the Cornerian Fighter's engine, and it began to sputter. The ship shook violently from the explosion and causing a smoking trail, it began to plummet downwards into the forest below.

"What did you press?!" Ryker demanded of his passenger.

"Me?! I didn't press anything!!" Angel scoffed loudly.

The German Shepherd looked at his instruments. "We're going to have to jump...if we stay here while the engine is in such a state, we won't survive when we hit ground."

"Fine with me," the white vixen made her reply with surprising calm. Instantly she thrust her catana blade into the cockpit pane and whirred it around in a circle, causing a hole to appear above the both of them. Not hesitating she leaped out into open air, her frame vanishing from Ryker's view. The canine was a bit surprised at her action, he didn't think she had much room to maneuver much less use her sword to escape the transport.

"I have an ejector seat your know..." he muttered under his breath as he pressed the button. His seat went rocketing out of the smoking wreck, soaring high above the trees before he witnessed the fighter crash into a fiery wreck. Ryker watched it with interest on his quick descent, wondering just what had went wrong.

"Ryker?? Ryker???" Emily shouted over the coms. "What was that??"

"My engine exploded over the forest in front of CDF HQ." Ryker answered putting a paw to his head. "Had to eject."

"Exploded?" the calico questioned. "Just out of the blue?"

"Something is going on here," Ryker scanned the surrounding area as his chair was hovering lightly towards ground. "Something sinister. I'm going to need your help Em."

The dog squinted as he though he saw something move down below him. "I think we've been targeted."

Posted Image
Corneria -Cornerian Division Academy-Forest Area

Panther looked behind him as he saw yet another explosion-this one again having Leon's signature all over it. The giant cat shook his head in disbelief.

"You worry Panther, Leon," he talked into his coms. "We're supposed to be keeping as quiet as possible, yet your killing urge is going to hoist us before it is over."

Panther started to land only a few feet from where one of the carriers were. His cockpit opened with a hiss.

In the carrier one of the ruffians had come to inspect the noise Bill was producing. He looked at the radio Bill had dropped and picked it up delicately. Then he looked at the dog menacingly.

"I think the Captain here was calling for help." The ruffian presented the item to his superior.

"Aside from Master Caroso, we've had a large amount of activity in the forest area," his superior replied. "We'll just get ready for them. But in the meantime we do not deviate from the plan. Do you understand?"

The Sargasso crony nodded.

Posted Image

A couple of security robots from Tigress's lab had roved down the hall rushing to the empty room Jake was in, a clear sign the simian had called them there with some more hacking.

"Ah, hey guys! Come on in! Make yourself comfortable!" Jake waved as they surrounded the wolf, guns cocked.

It seemed that Rasper himself was surrounded. There was no way he was possibly ready for what happened next...

"Heeeeere you go," Jake smiled placing the mp3 in Rasper's paw. As the wolf would look on in confusion. Jake would open his mouth and begin to explain.

"On wait, sorry you don't know how it works....excuse me..." the simian angled himself a little so that he could have his head on the side of the lupus. "You see...I rigged this to work the fire button...and this makes them move...Oh! This is nice. You're gonna love this. Hit the 'playlist' button right here? Boom! Self destruct!"

Jake laughed as he went on in his explanation to his would be captor, showing Rasper how to control the robots with his mp3.

*-Homecoming-*

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Falcory
May 25 2014, 06:25 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Slippy! Call for backup now!" Krystal ordered sternly. She leaned in the room and fired a few more rounds taking out three more Sargasso Cronies. But the room was still crawling with them. Even though Todd and Lola were free now, they were still in danger. Two ruffians coming in close attempted to attack the pair of them-each coming from a separate side. How the couple of foxes would react was yet to be seen.

Todd and Lola stood back to back, and fired, Todd fired at one approaching Ruffian, Lola at the other.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
She would do as told, immediately, just to give no trouble. In fact, she almost began to.
Only, she was nervous, and feared she wouldn't be able to travel quietly and unnoticably enough (no matter where she was in the place, anyway). So she silently jerked back to previous position and froze.
She flashed the lynx a worried look; hoping she'd figure out what exactly the problem was.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Unbeknownst to the Saragosso ruffians, they had already been infiltrated. Cloaked under the guise of their personal cloaking devices, the Kemorainian mercs were setting EMP charges everywhere - including the carrier. The charges each had a cloaking device of their own, hiding them from view until they started their three-second countdown. If all of them detonated simultaneously, everything electronic in the immediate area would be fried. Even if the ruffians removed the devices, there were so many, they would never be able to remove them all in a three-second window to prevent their equipment from being hit with multiple EMP charges.

And the Kemorainians didn't have to work long; they finished setting their charges, and retreated from the area. K'torr looked through a pair of binoculars, and watched as the Kemorainian commander hit the detonator, and more than four dozen EMP charges appeared as little black dots all over the place. On the carrier, up out of the Ruffians' reach, the little black dots would be easily mistaken for scorch marks - unless one had the sharp eyes to spot the small numbers counting down.

3... 2... 1...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »