Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,284 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image

Fox gritted his teeth a bit, but while keeping his blaster raised, he took off his communicator and placed it, along with the small tablet, onto the table at the foot of the generals bed. "Alright Wolf, now what?"

Posted ImagePosted Image

Marcus turned to Miyu and was about to say something, but then decided to hold his tongue. He pressed into the communicator, "Marcus Mitchell here, who is this?"

The old hare chuckled, "Peppy Hare here, what is going on? Why the Morse Code?" he asked, a bit confused.

Marcus sighed, "We have a foothold situation, Gener......." he stopped himself very quick, he had to stay focused on the facts, "Mr. Hare."

It was then Dr. Orberus walked by, "One of the nurses overheard you needed this..." he handed Marcus what he asked earlier and quickly walked off.

"Odd....." Marcus said aloud, as he instructed all personnel to vacate the area.

He quickly began getting to work on it. After a few moments the only image to appear on the screen was 'snow'. "Seems Wolf anticipated people looking in...." he began to work again.

Posted Image

Leon made sure he was cloaked. Before Ryker and Angel landed, he responded to Panther, "Ooooh....But at least I am distracting them and keeping them from the base...hehehehehe.....and if they die....well...we shall what happens.."

He climbed a leafless tree, watching as the two landed.

Posted Image

Rasper however was not amused, smashing the mp3 player in his hand.

He let go of the chimp and just eyed him, "Seems without the Kesh'Na'Thir, you are a lot braver then I remember." he smirked.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
*-Homecoming-*

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Infirmary

Wolf instantly shot it with his secondary blaster, the tablet and communicator blowing to bits. General Pepper jumped and looked up in surprise. O' Donnel ignored him.

"Now we go for a walk. Discuss things. Like men." Wolf seemed to smirk. "I'm sure there a few things you want to ask me anyway." The wolf headed toward the door.

"...Star...Wolf..?" General Pepper croaked. He held out a paw shakily, trying to reach at the lupine.

Miyu rolled her eyes when the female fox nervously shuffled back to her original spot.

This is exactly why you don't bring a green, she thought to herself. She decided for now it was probably best to leave her alone and not give her any orders. The feline had half a mind to tell her to leave and get away from the area as far as possible.But she'd probably panic in that too. Trip over something. It was no telling with her.

Miyu cocked another eyebrow as Dr. Orberus walked by and handed Marcus a tablet. One of the nurses overheard you needed this..." he had stated.

"Odd..." Marcus had remarked. The female cat shifted uncomfortably. She was starting to get a read on what was going on here.

"Why? You undercover agents usually don't use medical staff?" she asked him sarcastically.

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice said aloud. Miyu's ears flattened and she turned around.

"Fay!!" she hissed. "What are you doing here girl?!"

The poodle looked down at her glove to re-read the earlier text and then looked up again calmly. "You sent me a message? You asked me to meet you here?" She responded a bit of a confused look.

"Oh." Miyu calmed, realizing she had done that very thing before everything had erupted. "That's right..."

A brief second later, Wolf exited the room. He observed everyone in the hallway with a bit of surprise but he nevertheless stayed composed. Miyu reacted the opposite way however. Jumping to her feet she aimed her blaster in the mercenary's direction and squinted. She only hoped Marcus had done the same. They were power in numbers.

Can't say he's under arrest...I don't know what he's done yet, she fumbled for declaration in her mind.

"You're on CDF property!" she decided to announce. "Drop the weapon!"

Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- CDF Headquarters - Transmission Room One

The two ruffians leaping towards Todd and Lola were quickly dispatched, both of the foxes having unleashed fire on them at close blank range and swiftly killing them. However there were more than a few left. And as Krystal laid fire into the room from behind her covering, Slippy was becoming all too well of the situation...

"Slippy! Call for backup!!" Krystal shouted once more, her nimble frame twisting across the open air of the doorway to enhance her chances of missing blaster fire.

"...Yahhhhhhhh!" Slippy yelled jumping out from behind his covering and firing wildly, determined to rid the room of his enemies. Most with pelted and riddled with energy shots, falling to the ground. But one chaotically flew towards the door's entrance. It grazed Krystal on the head.

"Uhhh!" she yelled. She fell to ground unconscious, her life status undetermined.

"Ohmigosh!" Slippy squealed and put a webbed hand to his mouth. "Krystal!!!"

There were only three ruffians now. But they were a bit stunned at the current events and had hesitated enough for any nearby fighters to take advantage of the situation.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Corneria- Forest Grounds /Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building- Office

Ryker jumped out of his chair before it hit the ground and he un-holstered his weapon swinging it around cautiously. He had been through here hundreds of times to traverse between the Academy and CDF headquarters. But this time was different. This time felt unsecured. He had the feeling he wasn't alone in this forest.

Angel was in a nearby tree right above the German Shepherd with the same feeling. However she had more of a premonition who was behind their near-death experience.

The stalker from the cafe. Something had told her earlier that he wouldn't leave them alone so easily. And it looked like she had been right. Now the only question was had he simply planted a bomb to go off on timer when they had taken off? Or had he done it seconds before he plummeted of the ship and below to safety?

Angel began to slip through the branches of the trees, her paws carrying her silently. Her eyes began to look for whatever distortion she could find, any unusual or abnormal patterns to register. Right now it was safer to assume the latter. If he was here...she would find him.

As the artic vixen took off, Ryker below began to tread the area carefully. He had believed he saw something more down here before he landed, and he was quite sure it wasn't Angel.

"I'm alerting security personnel to meet you in the forest. Code Five," Emily told the chief as she tapped on the holographic wall. "I'll be tapping them into this channel in approximately six minutes and link you all up."

"Perfect. I owe you again." Ryker looked sharply to his left and continued.

Emily eyes widened as she came across the blurb of General Pepper's being in the infirmary. "And...Ryker? After you've taken care of what you have to...contact me again. I have something to tell you."

"Affirmative." Ryker nodded he walked deeper into the forest, trailing after another area that he thought moved...

Panther quietly walked up to one of the transport and was beginning to enter when he witnessed the entire power shut off before him with a low hum. The giant cat eyes to the left of him and inspected the area.

"Transport you've been compromised," he alerted the ruffians inside in his com. "Carry out the next phase now!"

With little warning a ruffian approached Bill and pulled a needle from his arm. The contents inside it was purplish and silver and it glowed a bit as you could see it moving and the colors intertwining with each other. As two other Sargasso Cronies held the dog, he would find the needle going into his shoulder-a painful process that would make him scream or grunt. After the vial of eerie properties were emptied into his body, the ruffian would pull out.

Bill would feel very very sick.

Posted Image
Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy- Empty Room

Jake smiled and reached up to pat Rasper on the head like a little child.

"Well...you were uglier when with them. But now you're fine! A sparkling product of society! A role model! An inspiration to us-"

Jake stopped and sniffed a little bit. Then he looked to the side.

"...I'm hungry. You hungry? I'm starving..." the simian began to march out of the room. "I hope they have cheeseburgers..."

*-Homecoming-*
Edited by Falcory, Jun 6 2014, 02:18 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[offtopic]Good to see you again Falcory![/offtopic]

Quote:

The two ruffians leaping towards Todd and Lola were quickly dispatched, both of the foxes having unleashed fire on them at close blank range and swiftly killing them. However there were more than a few left. And as Krystal laid fire into the room from behind her covering, Slippy was becoming all too well of the situation...

"Slippy! Call for backup!!" Krystal shouted once more, her nimble frame twisting across the open air of the doorway to enhance her chances of missing blaster fire.

"...Yahhhhhhhh!" Slippy yelled jumping out from behind his covering and firing wildly, determined to rid the room of his enemies. Most with pelted and riddled with energy shots, falling to the ground. But one chaotically flew towards the door's entrance. It grazed Krystal on the head.

"Uhhh!" she yelled. She fell to ground unconscious, her life status undetermined.

"Ohmigosh!" Slippy squealed and put a webbed hand to his mouth. "Krystal!!!"

There were only three ruffians now. But they were a bit stunned at the current events and had hesitated enough for any nearby fighters to take advantage of the situation.

"Slippy you moron!" Todd shouted.

"We'll chew him out later. Todd, Get Krystal in here to safety! I'll cover you!" said Lola. Todd handed Lola his rifle and dragged Krystal to safety, as Lola provided covering fire against the three remaining Ruffians. She then followed Todd and Krystal into the safety of the classroom.

Falcory
Member Avatar
[OOC]Thanks Julius! Life hasn't been all that great to me lately so I've been less frequent. Sorry[/OOC]

*-Homecoming-*

Posted Image
Posted Image

Lola cover fire proved very useful. She caught one of the ruffians dead between the shoulder blades and his neck, making him rocket to floor lifeless. Another shot she targeted when into the pelvic area of the next ruffian. While not dead like his comrade he was wishing he was-he clutched his lower front and dropped to his knees a muffled groan echoing from his lips from the pain.

The last Sargasso Crony fired back getting low to the ground. Hiding behind one of his team's dead body he waited for a lull.

In the classroom, Slippy shook his head in panic examining Krystal's limp frame that Todd had brought in.

"I-I-I didn't-!" he stuttered. "I didn't mean too-!" he began again. "Krystal! Oh gosh! Krystal!!!"

The vixen would however not hear him. As Todd would lean down to check her situation, he would get a pulse and a heartbeat but it would be very faint.

In the deep recesses of Krystal's mind...

Krystal would wake up alone. Nothing but dark would be around her. Everything completely silent. Everything completely still. She blinks. She wonders where she is and how she got here. The last thing she remembers is...nothing.

Suddenly a figure becomes visible to her in the distance. She starts to walk towards it. There's something about the figure that's familiar to her...but also something ominous. Nevertheless the feeling of being alone overpowers her good judgement and she moves forward, desperate to at least see another soul.

"H-Hello-?" she calls out. But the figure is not moving. It stays eerily still.

"Hello??" she calls out a bit louder. She walks a little slower towards the body. "Do you know where I am? Or what's going on? Hello...?"

*-Homecoming-*
Edited by Falcory, Jun 8 2014, 12:42 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted ImagePosted Image

Fox didn't bat an eye when Wolf destroyed his gadgets. "Oh yeah.....I would like nothing more..." he snarled. He heard the general waking up, "Everything is going to be ok General......trust me.." he stated.

Marcus was about to say something to Miyu about the whole undercover thing when Fay appeared. "hmph....don't say anything else about her being here then..." he whispered to Miyu, thumbing towards Avaika.

When the door had opened to the General's room Marcus jumped back, pulling Avaika behind him, then standing next to Miyu. Upon hearing what she declared to Wolf, it took every ounce of willpower to not ducktape her mouth. "Wolf! You are under arrest for trespassing on CDF Academy, and on many accounts of Terrorism...And for..."

"CADETS, STAND DOWN!" came roaring voice of Fox coming out of the room after Wolf. "That's an Order." he didn't take his eyes off Wolf for a second, "Wolf......they have no part in this.....let's just keep moving..." he stated, keeping his blaster raised.

Marcus' left eye began to twitch a bit, this was his first time even around Fox, but he sensed strongly what he was feeling. After a few moments.......he lowered his weapon, "Y-yes...sir..." he stated, placing a hand on Miyu's blaster to make sure she did the same.

Posted Image

As if from nowhere, but all around, Ryker and Angel would begin hearing something...

"Naughty little fly...
Why does it cry....?
Caught in a web.....
Soon....will.....be......DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" came the maniacal laughter of Leon from almost every direction. The Chameleon kept moving, making sure to stay behind either of the two he was following, jumping back and forth between them at every turn......like the spider....he was toying with the flies.

Posted Image

Without much warning, or thought actually, Rasper grabbed the chimp, swung him around, and backhanded him hard enough to knock him to the floor.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
Having been pulled back by Marcus, Avaika gave an expression of silent alarm --surprise. This --All too sudden.
Next that she felt was best to do was simply to watch and listen to what next came. To her, it was good that she decided not to speak up...
...but still was she ever so at (unobvious) unease...

(I would like to apologize for this short one, and any other short ones. It must be giving you guys all the wrong impressions, I am sure.........
Really, sometimes, they are all I can do, but that doesn't mean you guys have lost me. Don't worry! ^^)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Falcory
Jun 8 2014, 12:34 AM
[OOC]Thanks Julius! Life hasn't been all that great to me lately so I've been less frequent. Sorry[/OOC]

*-Homecoming-*

Lola cover fire proved very useful. She caught one of the ruffians dead between the shoulder blades and his neck, making him rocket to floor lifeless. Another shot she targeted when into the pelvic area of the next ruffian. While not dead like his comrade he was wishing he was-he clutched his lower front and dropped to his knees a muffled groan echoing from his lips from the pain.

The last Sargasso Crony fired back getting low to the ground. Hiding behind one of his team's dead body he waited for a lull.

In the classroom, Slippy shook his head in panic examining Krystal's limp frame that Todd had brought in.

"I-I-I didn't-!" he stuttered. "I didn't mean too-!" he began again. "Krystal! Oh gosh! Krystal!!!"

The vixen would however not hear him. As Todd would lean down to check her situation, he would get a pulse and a heartbeat but it would be very faint.

In the deep recesses of Krystal's mind...

Krystal would wake up alone. Nothing but dark would be around her. Everything completely silent. Everything completely still. She blinks. She wonders where she is and how she got here. The last thing she remembers is...nothing.

Suddenly a figure becomes visible to her in the distance. She starts to walk towards it. There's something about the figure that's familiar to her...but also something ominous. Nevertheless the feeling of being alone overpowers her good judgement and she moves forward, desperate to at least see another soul.

"H-Hello-?" she calls out. But the figure is not moving. It stays eerily still.

"Hello??" she calls out a bit louder. She walks a little slower towards the body. "Do you know where I am? Or what's going on? Hello...?"

*-Homecoming-*
[OOC]I hear ya' buddy! We're STILL remodeling at my house![/OOC]

Todd grabbed the first aid kit off of the wall and administered medical attention to Krystal, carefully. Lola took cover, knowing there was one more Sargasso Crony out there. She held Todd's rifle at the ready...

Falcory
Member Avatar
*-Homecoming-*

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- CDF Headquarters -Infirmary

Wolf looked somewhat amused at the whole scene. He scratched the side of his head thoughtfully with his free paw. "So you got kids running around as your backup? That's real nice McCloud. Helps them get the experience they need. And if one or two of them dies in the crossfire it mean extra meals for those on Corneria right?" Wolf motioned for Fox to get in front of him as he kept the blaster trained on the vulpine.

Miyu elbowed Marcus hard in the ribs as he put a paw on her weapon. Not mainly for him doing as such but because she was upset Fox had ordered them all to put them weapons away. She didn't like the fact Wolf would feel like he had won a small victory at this moment. Not on CDF turf.

Fay meanwhile had frozen somewhat and kept her distance from the mercenary in the background. However she began to type in a text message on her glove almost unnoticed.

Star Wolf in CDF Infirmary. Send Help., it read.

Then she pushed Send forwarding it to all CDF personnel, including those such as Todd McCloud and Fara Phoenix.

Posted Image
Posted Image

The last ruffian continued to lay low. He wanted to fool the others that he had left or was one of the dead bodies...

"Is...is she alright..?" Slippy asked Todd concerned. He huddled over the body.

Krystal's Mind

Krystal was taking slow steps to get to the figure in front of her. But she was still very uneasy. Why it answered her? Why was it just...just standing there? She crept forward some more.

"Hello...?" she said again uncertainly. But she quieted afterwards. Whoever it was clearly wasn't hearing her. Or were they...?

She was less than a few feet away from them now. The back of the jacket told her that it was a Corneria Defense Soldier. The vixen wanted to breath a sigh of relief but she was still disturbed as to why it was so still...and why it hadn't turned around to talk to her.

"Are you lost...?" she asked it. "I'm lost too..." she admitted. "Did something happen?"

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Corneria- Forest Grounds /Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy Building- Office

Ryker waved his Elite Blaster in the direction of the voice, but he soon found himself aiming in a 360 degree. He couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from, nor could he determine how far away it was. However he was able to identify the voice, especially when the laughter kicked in. Leon Powalski. The German Shepherd was beginning to put two and two together...Leon had wanted them to go back to the Academy. So he could hitch a ride here undetected!

Ryker aimed his blaster at another noise-this one a very soft but noticeable movement in one of the tree branches. He paused when he saw the familiar face.

"Shhhhh..." Angel shushed from the branch. "Don't make a sound," She warned. "Just go. Lead whatever troop you have to and do your job. I'll handle this guy."

"I'm not leaving the security of our facilities in your paws." Ryker squinted. "You're better off coming with me and assisting my well being out of the forest-"

"This is assisting your well being!" Angel hissed. "This guy is using tactics I don't think you're ready for-"

"Ryker?" Emily broke in on Ryker's com. The canine held up a paw for Angel to shush for a moment. The vixen complied.

"Emily what's wrong?" he asked?

"I just got a message. A member of Gamma Raiju-she forwarded to all CDF personnel." The feline hesitated. "She states StarWolf is in the CDF infirmary. And I was going to tell you this later but...General Pepper is there. He was injured earlier today from an exploding console."

Ryker's eyes widened. He turned to his cohort in the lower branch seriously.

"Angel," he said he name with sternness. "I'm leaving Leon Powalski to you-that's who you're dealing with. He's the coldest and most insane of the team and he won't hesitate to kill you. He's notorious for using stealth camouflage. Take him out. I'll find you again."

Angel nodded a sly grin on the end of her muzzle. "I'm sure you will..."

Ryker promptly nodded and ran off. He sprinted for some distance until he was sure earshot. Then he spoke into his coms:

"This Chief Ryker Baxter addressing all security teams entering the forest on site: Be on the lookout for Starwolf members and engage. Also be noted that a white arctic vixen is in the area and is a target. Do not shoot to kill! Stun and capture. Lock them in the full security brig until further orders. Baxter out."

The dog took off even faster after making his statement and winched. He hoped that if Angel was going to do anything but what he had ordered her to do, that she would be at least be brought in by his team. He had no idea if she was working for Starwolf. And to think he had brought her here! So far it would seem she had assisted them enough already...he only hoped that was not in league with them and he hadn't made a bad call.

Posted Image
Corneria-Cornerian Division Academy- Empty Room

Jake stared at Rasper blankly as he was forced to the floor by the strike. He shrugged.

"Not a fan of cheeseburgers? Maybe they have subs?" he suggested.

*-Homecoming-*

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Hard to tell, Slippy. I'm doing my best." said Todd, as he worked furiously to stabilize Krystal. "Come on, Krystal..." he whispered as he worked. Come on, you bastard! Lola thought, regarding the last Ruffian, as she held Todd's rifle at the read. She then got an idea, and picked up a piece of blasted away building material, a chunk of wall. She then tossed it in the direction of where she thought the Ruffian was hiding, and then aimed Todd's weapon.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 10 2014, 08:57 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted ImagePosted Image

Fox snarled at Wolf, "No....how about you lead. You're the one who seems to know where to go..." He kept his Blaster aimed at Wolf, but his eyes shifted to the Cadets. "Cadets, get out of here this instant. The staff will handle this." he stated.

Marcus felt the elbow and did his best not to grunt. He heard the order from Fox to get out of the area. "C-come on guys..." he began to back away, keeping his eyes on the scene. He would give anything to just shoot Wolf in the head at this moment, but he had to keep himself low at this point. "Fox will get him, trust me Miyu..." he whispered into the felines ear.

Posted Image

"Little Fly squirms,
Like a can of worms.
But to no avail.....
For it's caught by it's tail......"

About ten feet in front of Ryker, a tree suddenly would explode, sending bark and branches in all directions. "Hehehe..." came the laugh once more, "You're in my world now......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Leon had a thing for trapping his......victims.

He continued to quickly move, making sure to not disturb too much of the landscape to give away his position.

Posted Image

Rasper looked at the chimp, then had an idea. He pulled a small device from his pocket. "Hey..." he growled, "I am wondering if you can hold something for me...." he held what looked like a small pocket watch. He waited for Jake's reaction on this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: