Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,255 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
(Okay cool!)

Todd held up the wrench. "Here." he whispered.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image
Fox looked over at the General. "Pardon me General. But I have noticed a few of the seats missing. Where is Bill and my cousin, Todd? I thought they were helping with the training of recruits."

Peppy noticed Falco being the usual feather brain that he was. He turned his head over to his side and saw Slippy. He leaned in, "Heya Slip, what's eating you? You haven't looked so great since we got here...you ok?"

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

The chatter was beginning to increase over several transmissions.

"I...I never knew the heck that was there!! Was that always THERE?!"

"What?! Report! It can't be there! We see it here too!"

"Are you kidding me?! Are there two of them ?!"

No! No! Four! We've got 21st and 4th company acknowledging some on their end!

This is crazy!!! How could he hide so many Bioweapons!? And why would he turn on us---arrggghhh!

Abruptly two of Androsses forces came running past Bill and Todd's area. One stopped to eye them suspiciously.

"Hey! Are you-?" he began.

The other tugged on his arm.

"Forget Corneria! If we don't get to our ships we're not going to make it...there's no way in heck someone can fight those things with a blaster! It'll be freakin suicide!"

Nodding in agreement quickly, the two ran off and left Bill and Todd by their lonesome. Not long after they left the ground began to tremble lightly.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The old hound dog smiled slightly.

"Bill and Todd are actually on a top priority mission. Due to some new technology that was recently developed we believe they'll be a high chance we'll be successful." General Pepper pressed a button on one of the nearby consoles and a large blue field enveloped him and the Starfox team, it's design was to prevent any noise to escape from the confines of that area.

"I believe you know that Bill and Todd now operate under Cerberus- a black ops team that undertakes special missions. The details are not to be known to outsiders but I'm making an exception for all of you. You all could use a bit of encouragement."

"I guess we're rolling with the big boys today," Falco remarked dryly.

General Pepper pushed another button as this time the Cerberus logo appeared on a holo-screen in front of the entire team. General Pepper spoke aloud calmly.

"This is General Pepper of the CDF, authorization clearance nine nine ten one. Squad Leader Bill Gray. Status report on how things bode."

Slippy looked at Peppy immediately after his question and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! I'm just fine Peppy!" The way he'd made the statement sounded hollow however. As if he were hiding something...
Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 09:33 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"What the hell!?" Todd asked, noticing that the enemy soldiers who spotted them suddenly fled rather than fought. Hearing the chaos, the panicked screams and shouting, he turned to Bill. "Maybe we should get outta here!" he said as he felt the ground rumbling.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Bill raised an eyebrow as the two Venomian troops ran off. Then, he felt the ground shaking. "Tell me you all felt that," he grumbled. His communicator squawked, and it was clear who it was.

Quote:

"This is General Pepper of the CDF, authorization clearance nine nine ten one. Squad Leader Bill Gray. Status report on how things bode."

"Can't talk right now, sir - Venomian troops are going apeshit, and not over our presence here!" Bill reported.

"Uh, sir... what's that?" one of the NCOs asked, pointing to something in the distance.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"I did feel it. We oughtta get outta here!" said Todd.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
"Falco!" Fox blurted, about to give him an ear full when the General began to talk.

Posted Image
The old hare chuckled, "Now Slippy, you've been with us for a while. You think I haven't noticed this for a while now...." He then padded Slippy on the back. "You know you can always come too me if you need someone to talk to, Slip.." It wasn't until Fox shouted at Falco that Peppy realized that the convo had changed. He gave a smile and a wink at Slippy, then turned hihs head to the screen.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(okay where are we and why did you not wait for me?
Edited by Kursed, Apr 25 2014, 10:01 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
[offtopic]Kursed, ask that question in the discussion thread please.[/offtopic]

Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

What the NCO had pointed at was just a little ways around the corner. Bill and Todd would have to step to the side to see it.

Once they did though...they would witness what was formed as a giant head and hands....made entirely of flames. Cackling manically...it shot out an intense burst of heat from it's one hand and then used the other to demolish a part of facility to smithereens and making the whole entire thing catch on fire wildly.

However on the west side more of a distance away was yet another head. This one seemed to be made on greenish noxious gas. As ships sped to leave the planet's atmosphere it swiped and knocked them out of mid-air with precise aim. Another group flew over Bill and Todd's head with a roar, the flight squadron attempting to pelt the sickly green beast with laser fire. All of the shots went through it, and after their demonstration was over the head blew out a huge cloud of lime gas that melted every single ship in it's path. Then it let out out a loud ominous snigger, sending even the bravest of troops a tingle up their spine.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

General Pepper looked confused and took a brief glance at the Starfox team.

"Not over your presence? Have you been spotted?" he asked.

"What?" Falco replied to Fox's outburst calmly with a rosen wing. "I'm just sayin. Look at that-they're half-way caught already."

Slippy nodded at Peppy's offer to unload his troubles on him, but like the hare he too had gotten interested in the conversation that was happening with both his team and the General and Bill. He stopped talking and stood there quietly to observe.

Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 10:14 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Kursed
Apr 25 2014, 09:59 PM
(okay where are we and why did you not wait for me?
[offtopic]answered[/offtopic]

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
Krystal looked over to Fox "So can we go out to eat now?" Krystal asked ,Fox. walking closer to him. "You said once the ceremony was over we'd go out to eat...Alone." She added. "Also how do you like my new flightsuit?" Krystal asked.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Kursed, Apr 25 2014, 10:07 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Fox turned to Krystal, "Right now the only thing I care about is that my cousin and best friend are in possible danger now and their lives are at stake. Dinner plans are gonna have to wait." He instantly placed his attention back onto the screen, waiting to hear some hopeful good news. But catching the glance from Pepper, pretty much told him he and the rest of Star Fox were probably going to have to gear up.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 25 2014, 10:14 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"You really need to learn how to calm your feelings Fox." Krystal noted. "You should know better that Todd and Bill are both experinced fighters,worring is just going to make it worse for you."She added.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
"You try keeping calm when someone you know is facing death...." he muttered low under his breath. Other then that, he waited for now.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"It's more than calmness it's Focus it's what can keep you alive in that moment." Krystal muttered back.

-Meanwhile elsewhere in the acadamy-

"Finnaly I wish i knew a half a ton of these missles were so much." A large white tigeress grumbed. "Well I guess all that's left is field..." She stopped as one of the missles fell out of the launcher, Tigress the large Tiger caught it and let out a sigh "Maybe I should look over the user manual one last time.' She muttered climbing down from a ladder that was next to a giant walking machine.(http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Dire_Wolf_%28Daishi%29)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: