Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,256 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(okay where are we and why did you not wait for me?
Edited by Kursed, Apr 25 2014, 10:01 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
Krystal looked over to Fox "So can we go out to eat now?" Krystal asked ,Fox. walking closer to him. "You said once the ceremony was over we'd go out to eat...Alone." She added. "Also how do you like my new flightsuit?" Krystal asked.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Kursed, Apr 25 2014, 10:07 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"You really need to learn how to calm your feelings Fox." Krystal noted. "You should know better that Todd and Bill are both experinced fighters,worring is just going to make it worse for you."She added.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"It's more than calmness it's Focus it's what can keep you alive in that moment." Krystal muttered back.

-Meanwhile elsewhere in the acadamy-

"Finnaly I wish i knew a half a ton of these missles were so much." A large white tigeress grumbed. "Well I guess all that's left is field..." She stopped as one of the missles fell out of the launcher, Tigress the large Tiger caught it and let out a sigh "Maybe I should look over the user manual one last time.' She muttered climbing down from a ladder that was next to a giant walking machine.(http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Dire_Wolf_%28Daishi%29)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"If you think I'm not worried, your Wrong Fox." Krystal sighed "I'm just saying worrying about it won't do them any good." She added.

[offtopic]Same here.[/offtopic]
Edited by Kursed, Apr 25 2014, 11:03 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!

Posted Image
Krystal began to feel dizzy the image causing flashbacks to appear in her head she almost fell over before she walked over to a wall to lean against closing her eyes and trying to regain focus.

=====================================================

Behind Miyu, A Large tiger had just walked up to the two, the door to her workshop being in the same hallway and near the entrance. "What are you two doing here?" She ask trying to hide her anger at her current work as she spoke. She has just walked up to the two so had no idea what was going on.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 26 2014, 11:51 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Tigress let out a long sigh "Scatterbrained huh?" She asked Avaika. She let out another sigh trying to calm down her current work had gotten on her nerves after the last 3 accidents with pieces falling apart. She didn't continue nodding to Miyu as a signal saying 'you tell her.'

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"I'm fine, Fox." Krystal replied her eyes still shut. The dizziness going away and disappearing soon after she spoke, allowing her to open her eyes and regain focus. She then pressed a button on her wrist communicator.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 26 2014, 02:41 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image

"What about our Squads though?" Krystal asked, regaining full focus and turning to Fox standing up straight not needing the wall to lean on anymore.

===================================================================

Suddenly something on what appeared to be Tigress' watch began to flash. a orange light. "Great." She grumbled to herself taking a deep breath. "You to behave now." She said before she took off running quickly for someone her size, back towards her workshop opening the door and disappearing behind it.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 26 2014, 09:39 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
"But we can't just sit here General Pepper." Krystal noted."Andross will come here eventually.... And what about the other planets between Venom and Corneria." She added.

=======================================================

Tigress jumped into the cockpit of her finished Dire wolf Assault class battlemech. "Alright it's now or never baby!" She grumbled putting on some sort of odd helmet, keying in something on a nearbye keypad and pressing a couple of buttons. The sound of the fusion engine coming to life could be heard in the hallway outside of Tigress's workshop despite how far away from the door and how high the engine was mounted in the chassis maybe even echoing throughout the acadamy.. "YES!" The tiger celebrated.

"Reactor online, Sensors online, Weapons online, Shields online. All systems nominal." A female voice said as the mech powered up
Edited by Kursed, Apr 26 2014, 10:00 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
Krystal was a little odded out too by Falco's sudden burst of leadership skills, she stood there silent and listening.

======================================================
Tigress opened the large door that lead to the huge practice range behind her workshop it was fenced off to prevent anyone from getting in or out mostly to protect them as the mechs she had been workign on where huge monsters able to easly crush someone without the pilot of the mech knowing. As the Dire wolf. As the mech began to walk it sent large sounds of thumping througout the workshop some reaching outside especially when the mech walked out of the acadamy into the shooting range.

Spoiler: click to toggle
- size comparision of mechs including the Dire wolf.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 26 2014, 10:45 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image

Fox, General. I need to go Tigress Arcnon is expecting me in a moment, If you need me Fox knows how to contact me." Krystal said waiting for the shield to go down so she could leave.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 27 2014, 12:59 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
Krystal had managed to fall to the ground front first avoiding being slammed into the wall by the blast nonetheless she had been thrown off guard and pushed away by the explosion of the holoviewer. "I have no time General I will not be leaving the grounds ,but I must go.' Krystal said, jumping to her feet , running off out of the breifing room and into the hallways.

==================================================================

"alright let see how these weapons work." Tigress muttered to herself her finger on one of the trigger buttons on the joystick, her finger slowly pressing down on the button. The large Dire wolf's cannons fired 4 projectiles 2 from each cannon in rapid sucesssion letting out the sound of a large exposion as they fire then hit the walls with a loud clank of the large bullet.
"intresting.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 27 2014, 09:29 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image

Running down the hallway not paying to much attention to where she was going other than her direction she inadvertently rammed into another blue fox falling to her butt from the collision.

=============================================================

Tigress turned the large mech around heading back into the mechbay it had been stored in and slowly got out looking over the mech as she got out she quickly looked to her watch something on her mind reminding her. "Krystal should have been here by now." She muttered.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 27 2014, 10:34 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Posted Image
Krystal's eyes were fixed on the blue fox until he got out of her sight, she got back up to her feet and walked into Tigress' workshop.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 27 2014, 11:25 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: