Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,209 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[offtopic]*Bursts into the room out of breath* Guys I'm so sorry, I lost track of the time, I had so many errands to run today![/offtopic]

Todd held his weapon at the ready as he crept through the dark with Bill. "Not sure...situation looks pretty intense." he whispered to Bill.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"We'll need a good distraction, and a quick stealth entry." Todd said. He looked over towards an exhaust pipe and valve. "If I shoot that pipe, it'll cause a huge leak, and distract the guards long enough to let us slip past them unnoticed. what do you think?" he asked Bill.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd saw a monkey wrench laying nearby, and smiled. "I'll take the valve off of the pipe, loosen it enough to start the leak." he suggested, picking up the wrench.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd nodded, and crept quietly towards the valve. He waited for the guards to make their rounds to the other side of the room, then he quietly went up to the valve, used the wrench, and caused it to fall off of the pipe. The gas leaked out of the pipe steadily. Todd took cover, and an alarm went off.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd got back to Bill. "Hey...we'll be in soon. By the way, did you hear an explosion and creepy laughter a while ago?" he asked Bill.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(Okay cool!)

Todd held up the wrench. "Here." he whispered.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"What the hell!?" Todd asked, noticing that the enemy soldiers who spotted them suddenly fled rather than fought. Hearing the chaos, the panicked screams and shouting, he turned to Bill. "Maybe we should get outta here!" he said as he felt the ground rumbling.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"I did feel it. We oughtta get outta here!" said Todd.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Sorry guys, I got distracted with something[/offtopic]

Todd saw the huge head appear and destroy the ships above him and Bill. "What the hell is that!?" he said, rhetorically.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd ran behind Bill, shouting "I'm here!" as they headed closer to the escape craft. "That voice...it reminded me of someone..." he muttered as he ran faster. Todd knew he had heard someone talk like that before, perhaps to his cousin...it wasn't the voice itself that as familiar, but the WAY that it spoke.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 26 2014, 01:38 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Falcory
Apr 26 2014, 08:41 PM
Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

Running back to the ship would prove to be less fluent than the two animals would have liked as the ground began to disrupt underneath them more violently. On the right of them...a head and hands made entirely of ice turned into dirty water and laughed at them manically. It's form was no doubt that of Andross.

Without warning it blinked and a large stream of hot boiling water flashed across their path, daring them to walk forward into the deadly liquid.

Meanwhile in orbit, the voice continued speaking.

"After all this time...all these years...are you still afraid of loosing you ship to me? Because if you are hesitant to attack...this time I will-"

The finality of the voice boomed all over the Iron Regent shaking it as if thunder.

"TAKE IT." the voice concluded.

There would be a large jolt on the Battle cruiser as it slowly but surely began to make it's way to the planet forcefully. When having his men run readings on why this is happening it would show that a section of the planet was radiating a beam of gravity the multiplied the force a hundred fold. A large creak would sound...as the force was so strong that the ship was beginning to not even withstand the weight of itself!

"Ohhhh shi-!" Todd stopped just in time to avoid the water.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Star_Dragon
Apr 27 2014, 06:16 AM

Bill looked around for any way to escape, but found none. This was it. The end. His...

Something came screaming in from above - starfighter engines. Bill looked up and saw a dozen strange-looking craft attack the anomalies. Meanwhile, a drop ship reared up and turned it's troop bay to face Bil, Todd, and the remaining soldier. A man inside proclaimed, "If you want to live, get in!"

Bill looked to Todd. He didn't speak it, but his words were clear: "Tell me I'm not seeing things."
[offtopic]I'm so sorry guys, my internet has been down all friggin' day![/offtopic]

Todd pissed in his pants involuntarily.

Quote:

The command staff of the Iron Regent fought to keep the ship under control. The Iron Regent recovered, but not right away - two of the other drone warships collided with each other, but the Marauder Drones themselves were undamaged, and re-materialized as the ships they had been.

Down planetside, Bill stumbled, and made his way to the drop ship. The pilot fought to keep his craft under control. "Todd, come on!" While Bill waited for Todd, the third NCO that they'd been with inadvertently fell into the chasm; whether or not he screamed on his way down, Bill didn't know.

"We can't stay here long; you and your friend, get on board, strap in!" the pilot called out.

Todd joined them in the dropship. He looked down at the front of his pants and said "I hope this is sweat!". He strapped himself in safely.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar

[offtopic]Guys, wait up! *chases after the RP a`la Freddy "Rerun" Stubbs running after the truck at the start of "What's Happening Now!!"*[/offtopic]

Star_Dragon
Apr 29 2014, 04:42 PM
Posted Image

On board the DMCS Iron Regent, plans were already in progress. "Tactical, get the Marauder Drones back in the Hangar; Helm, prepare to open a rift, random coordinates," K'torr commanded. Almost simultaneously, the warships that had been spawned by the Marauder Drones shimmered and vanished, the Drones speedily making their way to the Ventral Hangar bay. While they rushed in, the Shuttle carrying Bill and Todd landed in one of the Hangars.

The hangar doors closed behind the shuttle, and at the same time, the last of the Marauder Drones were stored safely in the Ventral hangar.

"Marauder Drones are stowed, General," Tactical reported.

K'torr looked at Andross one last time and said, "We'll meet again, mudak." He nodded to his Helmsman, who opened the rift as the Asteroids got closer. The engines lit up, and the ship sailed through the aperture of light and fire, with the rift closing behind it before anything else could go through.

When the Iron Regent emerged from the other side of the rift, K'torr issued a new order: "Tactical, engage the cloaking device; let's not give any of Andross' lackeys something to shoot at." The tactical officer tapped a few commands into his console, and outside, the Iron Regent seemed to shimmer and vanish from view and from sensors.

Down in the Hangar, Bill unstrapped from his seat. "Thanks for pulling our asses out of the fire," he told the pilot.

"Don't thank me - I was just following orders. If anyone, thank the General - he's probably on the bridge," the Pilot said. Bill stood up and stepped onto the deck.

"Come on, Todd - let's see if this 'General' can take us home," he said.

Todd nodded and joined Bill...

Quote:

Venom Andross -Through the Rift

"RAHHHHHHHHH!" Part of the Venom Andross had managed to make it through; A rock snake like Andross face lunged at the Iron Regent. His eyes glowed fiercely.

Todd saw Andross and he babbled frighteningly and incoherently.

Quote:

The sudden appearance of another piece of Andross did not go unnoticed by the Iron Regent staff. The ship de-cloaked, her weapons still armed, and her tactical officer targeted the anomaly. The Iron Regent moved in a tight arc, bringing its starboard weapons to bear; moments later, the Gunners opened fire. All manner of Kadgeron weaponry - Disruptor cannons, Plasma Pulse Cannons, Gauss Cannons, Heavy Disruptor Cannons, Plasma Torpedoes, and even a volley of High-Explosive Short-Range (HESR) Missiles - lashed out at the Andross anomaly, striking it again and again and again, blasting chunks out of it, burning craters in it, and tearing it apart. When the whole thing was done, a small debris field sat where the anomaly had been.

K'torr scoffed. "You'll have to do much better than that, Andross," he said to no one in particular. The Iron Regent again cloaked, her weapons powering down, and the General waited for the two new passengers to make their way to the bridge.

[offtopic]Yeah that was awesome![/offtopic]

Upon seeing the Andross copy in the rift being destroyed, Todd breathed a sigh of relief.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 29 2014, 08:51 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Star_Dragon
Apr 30 2014, 07:29 AM
Posted Image

With merc guidance, Bill made his way to the bridge with Todd in tow. "General K'torr, sir!" the merc said in a military fashion, snapping off a sharp salute.

"As you were," K'torr responded. He rose from his seat and turned to face Bill and Todd. "Mmm... I was expecting someone taller. No matter. Maybe one of you can tell me what I want to know - what. In the hell. Happened back there?"

"To be honest, General, we don't know; we can't even begin to explain what it was we saw today. All we know is, Andross is back - and more powerful than he ever was before. We have to get back to Corneria to deliver our report," Bill explained.

"What were you doing on Venom in the first place?" K'torr asked. At the same time, K'torr issued a command to his Helmsman: "Helm, plot a course for Corneria, prepare to open the rift."

"The details of our op... can't be explained," Bill said.

"Classified, eh? Well, I won't argue with that," K'torr responded. "Helm, open the rift, engage engines when ready."

In orbit of Corneria, a swirling maelstrom of light and fire opened up, but nothing exited it - just a strange background radiation. After the rift closed, there was silence. Then, the comm channels would start picking up an electronic zinging as the "background radiation" began to take on a shape to sensors; shortly afterward, sensors went haywire as a massive, 8-kilometer-long warship de-cloaked in the midst of the Cornerian Defense Fleet. Her shields were up, but her weapons weren't armed.

"Commander Bill Grey to General Pepper, if you can hear me on this Channel, acknowledge this transmission," Bill's voice said over an open channel.
Todd shook his head in fear. "Back..." he muttered, staring out the window.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd wished he could get on the comm to contact the academy, to talk to his Academy, and possibly Lola.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: