Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,214 Views)
Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
((I hope I do not mess this up. *nervous squeak* ))

Footsteps.
That's what would ultimately get the Klawzorian there, to the Academy, as she hadn't any other way else.
Today wasn't so bad. Quite breezy, at least where she was.
She was eventually, however, troubled...
Where exactly, now, was she going? She must have gotten lost or something. She had a place to get to, and probably what made it worse was that she hadn't been on the surface of this planet for a good while. Perhaps, today, she payed too much attention to the weather, but she was so very sure she was focused on going where she had to, and only that.
"Craaap..." She said to herself, so overwhelmed she was no longer able to think, "Just where is it?"
She sighed, half voicelessly, head slightly hanging,
"Finding a place I've never been to can be so difficult sometimes. Perhaps I should ask someone for directions or somesuch..."
Her pace quickened, and she began scanning the area for the nearest door --DOOR. All the while taking absolutely no care, this time, to look for signs or anything and what they read. She immediately caught sight of one and ducked into there, hoping she'd get the answers needed to move on.

(Whether or not Avaika ends up in the right place because of this can be up to one of you guys I guess?? XD )[edit_reason]Her pace has no eyes, she does.[/edit_reason]
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 26 2014, 07:50 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
"S-sorry..." The surprised girl gave the Lynx, then continued, to both felines, "I- I was just trying to get directions, a-and I was in a real panic, is all, a-and I didn't mean to-- I mean, I usually... Say, what is this place?" She gave, looking around the current room she and the two stood in. There was something about this place she could not put a finger on...
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 26 2014, 11:59 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
"Oh, yes," answered she, doing best to focus only on the conversation she still had at hand with the lynx, the briefest moment she'd heard noise, "This is exactly where I needed to be. Thank you so much for your help." A nod.
"So, I'm new here. Do you know exactly where new people should go first or... should I be asking somebody else?"
The other feline's remark from earlier, before she left, kind of bothered her, although she didn't show it. 'Scatterbrain? Only at the moment am I. Excellent first impression, Avai. Let's hope that wasn't somebody important and above you... Ugh, that would be trouble!'

Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 27 2014, 04:49 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
First came an answer and things, but the next thing she knew, things seemed to turn so suddenly upside-down, and she heard an explosion of sorts.
"New girl! Stay close to me!" She next heard from the lynx, taking note of the look she was given. This, for sure, was very serious.

This "new girl", concerned as she was, would do exactly that, no hesitations, no protest, no refusal.
Just... what happened? And through this, would she find out? Well, she figured it was most likely the best way to, if anything.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
At the moment she heard that she was to go back, She skidded to a halt, somewhat surprised. Sure, it was safe here, but she couldn't come and find out?
She decided she wouldn't start protest, seeing as the lynx kept going, and much faster.

Concerned and curious as she was, should she really? For minutes on end, she was stuck with that decision... Between Not wanting to leave whatever was going on alone, in case she could be of help, and of course, being new and all, going back anyway, like she was supposed to.

She sighed, almost without voice. Best she avoid getting into trouble, in case she was not supposed to go there. Besides, she lost the lynx anyway. So where would she end up?

Head only slightly hanging, and with dropped ears and tail, she made her way back to the only building she knew so far here. Somewhat slowly, it seemed, but she made it back in, nonetheless.
Now, just where was this front desk that had been mentioned? And she thought herself stupid for the question, and started arguing with herself about words, context, meanings, and possible; impossible; and lack of implications alike, internally.
She was already nearby the front desk right then... Yeah, sure she walked slowly. Suuure.
She slightly looked up from her feet. Perhaps this was the one, well of course, right? Had to be. But suddenly, she wasn't sure how to speak up and ask such a stupid question. Usually this was easy... Just what froze her, side facing this possible front desk like this?
Hopefully whoever sat there wouldn't mistake her for a shy person. Ugh, what trouble that would be. Inside, she became flooded with worry, which could have been over a number of things, and she spaced out. The look on her muzzle-less face did not hide anything...
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 29 2014, 06:07 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
"... Hi! My name is Emily Sharp. Welcome to the first day of the Cornerian Division Academy. Can I help you?" Said the feline sitting at the desk.
The fox girl slightly jumped, and turned to her.
"Oh, yes, I'm new here..." She started, with a smile, unsure how, and whether or not to finish.

((Not sure how to finish this off, as I feel something -SOMETHING- is missing, and simply cannot put a finger on what (and I am very sure this is not me aesthetically thinking), but I'll just leave it at this anyway, I guess...?
Sorry if my panic today might render my way of RP awkward, or without much, for the time being. It happens sometimes. ))

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
"I share your question ma'am. I'm not exactly sure myself... " She found herself saying to the feline at the desk, somewhat absent-mindedly, and looking warily about the room. Did she really say this aloud? How would this be taken?
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 29 2014, 09:06 PM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
In response, the Klawzorian nodded. Sounded like a good idea. And when the feline began trying to find the music's source, she obediantly followed... littleways behind her, and at similar pace.

((I didn't check to see if anyone replied before I did, so if that happened and it has effect on my reply in some way, I'm sorry. In a bit of a hurry to do something IRL))

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
The new girl was without words, and stood, and stared, unsure what to make of what exactly was going on... Was just standing around really a good idea? Well, she wasn't sure, at the moment.
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 29 2014, 11:38 PM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
She awkwardly smirked. "Pal, does it look like I'll trust you enough straight off the bat, for that?" and then exclaimed with obvious sarcasm, and somewhat rolled eyes, "Please!" She took the monkey's hand, hoping it would be just a normal handshake that'd come just after. Apparently, she forgot to give her name, even though he gave his.
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, Apr 30 2014, 04:22 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
As the Klawzorian looked on at the sudden little conflict which rose between the two, she lost her smirk. In fact, she pretty much scowled Jake's way. Poor Emily! Having to face such an unnecessarily disruptive doofus.
After it seemed put to some kind of halt, she suddenly found herself adding, quite impatiently, and protectively, "Seems some provocative fool wants to miss my introduction and make complete wreck of his own first day. Mhm. Okay then! Not at all surprising, coming from a wild kiddo like yourself. You know, pay no attention, even day one, and you get ultimately lost --and nowhere, fast! Believe me." A nod, "Make any sense to you, pal? Best not distract yourself, nor others, here. Very RUDE. Wanna suffer mass confusion? Be my guest."
She ended with slow taps of a single foot, which would probably continue on as anyone responded. She couldn't believe she spat all that out, and currently not-so-worried, wondered, for a moment, whether or not she'd regret it.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
The wink given far earlier struck the vixen's curiosity, but that thought had been long pushed aside and forgotten about to another newcomer. And although Jake loudly expressed that he knew this kiddo, to which she'd almost jumped at the sudden noise, she figured that perhaps this fox here wasn't as wild as he [Jake] was. Although she heard none of their quieter conversation, just those two, she could kind of see from it that the blue fox was probably a bit more well behaved... well, so far. As for how the rest of him was, she wouldn't be able to tell from just this. She'd of course drop any initial slight suspicions, if at all present within her, and give anyone a chance before assuming they were just as bad as whoever knew them.
It was at least nice to see yet another someone else as new here as she was. She hadn't seen very many others, in her place, around, so far.
"...In fact I'm taking all the new students on a bit of tour right now...it would be nice if you join us." The feline gave.
At that point in the entire known conversation, and as Emily began her way slowly, this girl was immediately follow-ready, and began doing so.
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, May 1 2014, 08:21 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
"Avaika." She nodded, head faced his way, and with a smile. "Nice to meet you."
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, May 1 2014, 09:46 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Jake nearly got on the Klawzorian's last nerve...
"'Ey, pal! Your whole life a freaking party or something? You think it's all your call?" Avaika impatiently scolded, pointing to the floor beside her, "Get back over here before you further give people something to shove you away for, you big loon!"

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
As Avaika stood and watched the rest of the conversation in silence. She stood in unobvious wonder. It seemed almost as if Marcus had plans to keep this wild fellow under control. She appreciated that, but had to wonder if that would work.
Suddenly Emily had to return to the front desk, it seemed...
"...I'm sorry, But I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip the tour and just register you both and give you an itinerary. Does that sound fine?"
Avaika only had time to smile and nod. She could understand her having to take that leave.
Before Avaika could give her answer to the invitation, one of the other felines she met before came storming back! She was confused a moment.
"HEY YOU THREE!"
"Me?" She tried to clarify. Apparently she must not have heard the given words right.

(And yep, she didn't. XD;;; OOPS. Stupid Avaika!
Haha, sometimes being startled like that will mess up the way she hears words. Usually very unlikely occasion, but I wanted to make you guys aware of that. )
Edited by Avaikaofstarfox, May 5 2014, 10:18 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: