Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,213 Views)
Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
WELCOME! TO THE ACADEMY!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CDF Headquarters- Briefing Room.

General Pepper looked at the audience that had amassed inside the large meeting room. Having taken a head count...everyone was here. That meant it was time for him to speak. He knew that his most recent adviser Peppy Hare was against him leading this meeting, but him being slightly sick wouldn't interfere with his command duties. He had called this meeting here today to inform of several new hopes. Hopes that would ultimately crush the spawning of a new war. His hound dog head held high he cleared his throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-B979l3HQ

"I thank for all for being here today." he declared with his husky dogged voice. "We of course have been very busy when considering the incoming threats. It has made us step outside of our comfort zone and shoulder new responsibilities that ensure the safety of the Lylat Sytem."

General Pepper cleared his throat.

"But as of today...those responsibilities will not be shouldered alone. Many of us are familiar with our new squads. All of them led by the best and brightest we have." General Pepper nodded in StarFox's direction and Falco gave a small smirk at the action. Slippy however sat quietly and just seemed to observe the proceedings. Falco creased his eyes towards the frog with interest. Wasn't like him to not be so...excited. The avian mildly wondered what was eating at him.

The bird's thoughts were dismissed at the General began to speak again."These squads consist of promising new graduates that have yet to become full fledged soldiers and will learn under the tutelage under those much experienced than them. Once they have earned their wings and badge of honor they will be accepted as CDF Army personnel and will begin in their much needed duties." Pepper paused again. "But this is not all. In the past we've dubbed our fair training grounds as the Cornerian Flight Academy...despite flying not only being the only skill taught there. However...our new school needed a name to reflect the upsurge of teaching methods that we have newly introduced. The good people of the CDF...today I present to you....the first day of the Cornerian Division Academy!!!"

All in the room began to clap at the introduction, including Falco and Slippy. The two smile lightly and looked around at the others in the room with minimal interest.

"With all those here to commemorate this event, the Cornerian Division as a whole would like to commemorate you all for your efforts." Pepper continued. "You have all done a splendid job and we wish to encourage you to press on ever forward to do better and better in the future."

General Pepper took a small step back and saluted.

"I declared this event, transpired. All soldiers with important duties; as you were, and the rest can stay behind behind for de-briefing of their assignments. Also...there is the possibility some good news may be received monetarily so if you have an urge to stay here for the while, go right ahead. Otherwise...Dissssssssmisssed!"

The General swirled a baton around stylishly before angling it behind his back, his stature never dissipating. His mind wandered to that of squad leader Bill Grey and commander Todd McCloud. Hopefully their mission would be a success. Corneria-no...Lylat needed the extra hope.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 04:36 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Venom -Andross's Supposed Lair

Suddenly a big explosion sounded, echoing forth from the large facility. A fiery wake could be seen emerging, and for a split second it seemed to take the shape and form of a head before dissolving back into a cloud of heat and embers.

Faintly...evil laughter could be heard.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Venom - Andross's Supposed Lair

Because of the earlier explosion, a few ships had flown by to investigate. Chatter was abuzz on the nearby frequencies.

"We've got an alarm in sector six!"

"Are you freakin insane?! We can't investigate it! We'll be dead if we don't do something fast!"

"I see...I see something..."

"Run! Run you fool! Get outta here!"

Another noise penetrated the air this time. It was the giant whoosh of flames roaring around in a nearby area. Once again....faint maniacal laughter could be heard.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 08:45 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar

The chatter was beginning to increase over several transmissions.

"I...I never knew the heck that was there!! Was that always THERE?!"

"What?! Report! It can't be there! We see it here too!"

"Are you kidding me?! Are there two of them ?!"

No! No! Four! We've got 21st and 4th company acknowledging some on their end!

This is crazy!!! How could he hide so many Bioweapons!? And why would he turn on us---arrggghhh!

Abruptly two of Androsses forces came running past Bill and Todd's area. One stopped to eye them suspiciously.

"Hey! Are you-?" he began.

The other tugged on his arm.

"Forget Corneria! If we don't get to our ships we're not going to make it...there's no way in heck someone can fight those things with a blaster! It'll be freakin suicide!"

Nodding in agreement quickly, the two ran off and left Bill and Todd by their lonesome. Not long after they left the ground began to tremble lightly.

The old hound dog smiled slightly.

"Bill and Todd are actually on a top priority mission. Due to some new technology that was recently developed we believe they'll be a high chance we'll be successful." General Pepper pressed a button on one of the nearby consoles and a large blue field enveloped him and the Starfox team, it's design was to prevent any noise to escape from the confines of that area.

"I believe you know that Bill and Todd now operate under Cerberus- a black ops team that undertakes special missions. The details are not to be known to outsiders but I'm making an exception for all of you. You all could use a bit of encouragement."

"I guess we're rolling with the big boys today," Falco remarked dryly.

General Pepper pushed another button as this time the Cerberus logo appeared on a holo-screen in front of the entire team. General Pepper spoke aloud calmly.

"This is General Pepper of the CDF, authorization clearance nine nine ten one. Squad Leader Bill Gray. Status report on how things bode."

Slippy looked at Peppy immediately after his question and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! I'm just fine Peppy!" The way he'd made the statement sounded hollow however. As if he were hiding something...
Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 09:33 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Kursed, ask that question in the discussion thread please.[/offtopic]

What the NCO had pointed at was just a little ways around the corner. Bill and Todd would have to step to the side to see it.

Once they did though...they would witness what was formed as a giant head and hands....made entirely of flames. Cackling manically...it shot out an intense burst of heat from it's one hand and then used the other to demolish a part of facility to smithereens and making the whole entire thing catch on fire wildly.

However on the west side more of a distance away was yet another head. This one seemed to be made on greenish noxious gas. As ships sped to leave the planet's atmosphere it swiped and knocked them out of mid-air with precise aim. Another group flew over Bill and Todd's head with a roar, the flight squadron attempting to pelt the sickly green beast with laser fire. All of the shots went through it, and after their demonstration was over the head blew out a huge cloud of lime gas that melted every single ship in it's path. Then it let out out a loud ominous snigger, sending even the bravest of troops a tingle up their spine.

General Pepper looked confused and took a brief glance at the Starfox team.

"Not over your presence? Have you been spotted?" he asked.

"What?" Falco replied to Fox's outburst calmly with a rosen wing. "I'm just sayin. Look at that-they're half-way caught already."

Slippy nodded at Peppy's offer to unload his troubles on him, but like the hare he too had gotten interested in the conversation that was happening with both his team and the General and Bill. He stopped talking and stood there quietly to observe.

Edited by Falcory, Apr 25 2014, 10:14 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
As the Ceberus team made preparations to escape to their ships they would find the ground rumbling once more, this time more violently. Meanwhile more of the heads had appeared all over the surface and for anyone counting would count a total of eleven heads and hands all made up of various elements; Fire, Acid, Ice, and Rock. All of them were killing everything in their path, making sure no soul left the planet alive. And they all seemed invulnerable in some way...none of Andross's forces had seemed to put a dent in any of them yet. Instead they were swatted away mercilessly like flies. Evil laughter sounded through the entire area, enough of it to make anyone listening unerved. And for Bill and Todd a small faint voice seemed to echo in the distance...

What makes you so special...? it hissed directly to Bill, the voice seeming to be inches away from his ear suddenly.

Or you? it hissed again this time to Todd McCloud the voice being heard in close proximity to the fox.

Or you all??? it hissed one more in repeat, this time to the entire Cerberus squad.

In orbit K'torr would receive the same treatment. As he found his entire battleship had just reached the planet, a voice would penetrate his coms and atmosphere with the utmost of eeriness;

Fire your weapons general....fire your weapons... it repeated. Fire your weapons...fire your weapons...fire fire your weapons!! It was not starting to get more intense. Fire your weapons General! Fire your weapons! Fire your weapons! FIRE YOUR WEAPONNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS! it roared.

Corneria- Briefing Room

"Squad Leader?" General Pepper barked. "Squad Leader are you-?"

Suddenly much eerie laughter could be heard across the channel inside the briefing room. Another voice was heard in static.

"...I want you to watch this...old friend..." the voice intoned.

"Whoa. Who the heck is that?" Falco suddenly became interested in the whole situation and leaned closer to the screen.

The holo-screen slowly began to twist and morph until it showed an orbital view of the planet Venom. Somehow the planet looked different to all who saw it...it looked even more sinister now without many being able to put their finger on it...

Slippy's eyes widened slowly. "What...what? That's Venom! Isn't that where Andross is?"

Posted Image
Corneria- The Cornerian Division Academy

A lightly orange colored lynx just barely dodged a female fox with red hair that had come bursting though the door. She grabbed her by the back of her collar slightly.

"Whoa! Whoa!" She waved a paw to get the female's attention. "You almost clipped me! You wanna watch where you're going?"
Edited by Falcory, Apr 26 2014, 11:32 AM.

Falcory
Member Avatar

Running back to the ship would prove to be less fluent than the two animals would have liked as the ground began to disrupt underneath them more violently. On the right of them...a head and hands made entirely of ice turned into dirty water and laughed at them manically. It's form was no doubt that of Andross.

Without warning it blinked and a large stream of hot boiling water flashed across their path, daring them to walk forward into the deadly liquid.

Meanwhile in orbit, the voice continued speaking.

"After all this time...all these years...are you still afraid of loosing you ship to me? Because if you are hesitant to attack...this time I will-"

The finality of the voice boomed all over the Iron Regent shaking it as if thunder.

"TAKE IT." the voice concluded.

There would be a large jolt on the Battle cruiser as it slowly but surely began to make it's way to the planet forcefully. When having his men run readings on why this is happening it would show that a section of the planet was radiating a beam of gravity the multiplied the force a hundred fold. A large creak would sound...as the force was so strong that the ship was beginning to not even withstand the weight of itself!

Corneria- Briefing Room

Falco was readily interested in the screen now. He stared at it as if possessed and even though he had his wings folded he gripped the sides of them rather tightly. A small bit of sweat could even be seen on his brow.

"Katt... " he muttered under his breath.

Slippy could say nothing else...his mouth was just open a bit and he stared on along with Falco.

Even though they couldn't hear anything...other had started to crowd into the room at seeing the holo-screen on Venom. Chatter among all the surveyors was inquiring what exactly was going on.

Posted Image

Miyu nodded at Tigress. She had to admit...she didn't really know the big cat all that much except that she was affiliated with StarFox in some way -particularly Krystal. But she shrugged off her observations of of the white tiger for now and focused on giving the new girl some information.

"This is the Cornerian Flight Academy-oops sorry!" Miyu shook her head at her boo-boo. "It's the Cornerian Division Academy now. The official name change was today. There's supposed to be some sort of ceremony later for it I think." The lynx paused and looked the girl over. "You made it all the way out here and didn't realize where you were?" she asked.

She does seem a tad bit scatterbrained... the feline thought to herself quietly.

Posted Image
Corneria - Academy Barracks

With a large yawn a tan brown monkey abruptly landed on Marcus's shoulder leaning against it casually.

"So you found your way here too, cool fox guy?" he asked. "It looks like a fun place...I'll admit."
Edited by Falcory, Apr 26 2014, 09:09 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image

"Hahahahaha cut it out! I'm ticklish!" Jake giggled as Marcus dragged him to a private area. But his face grew a bit more serious as the vulpine quickly threw him questions.

How...how in hell did you get here?
Do you know what's going on?
Did...Did the rest of StarFury survive?

Jake looked at him with the expression resembling that of a four year old child.

"Am I supposed to answer those in order....or...?" he hesitated.

Posted Image
Corneria- Briefing Room

"Guys....would you be ready to lead a charge if we need to?" General Pepper heard Fox ask his team.

"No!" The General waved his gloved paw swiftly and then hacked rapidly. He grabbed his chest and wheezed a bit.

"No..." he said a bit more calmly this time. "I...I shouldn't even have sent Cerberus there." Pepper nodded to acknowledge his mistake. Thinking about the voice from earlier was giving him the oddest feeling that Andross had wanted all of this. "I won't have you risk the safety of your team."
Edited by Falcory, Apr 26 2014, 09:50 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image

"Hm. Very interesting." Jake commented formally. "Have you always been that way or has the recent time jump made you more prone to order? Actually I can understand where you're coming from, but I've always been more of a fan of chaos..."

The monkey began to ramble on clearly ignoring the earlier questions Marcus had asked.

Corneria- Briefing Room

"I can't..." General Pepper responded to the rabbit firmly. He twirled his baton behind his back and stood up straight clearing his throat in the process. "I'm still in command here. And young lady I believe you are right. But we can't rush in headstrong either."

"The old hound is right." Falco snapped suddenly making Slippy jump and anyone else who wasn't expecting it. "We can't antagonize the old geezer. We'd need some sort of plan."

Slippy's jaw nearly dropped with most others who knew Falco probably doing the same. The frog lightly walked up to the bird and lightly touched his jaw. "F-Falco..?" he questioned.

Falco slapped the webbed appendage away from him and growled. "Quit it Slippy," he warned.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 26 2014, 10:14 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image

"I don't know!" Jake attempted to deepen his voice to sound tough, but it just came off as goofy. He leaned his face into Marcus's face actually firmly pressing his nose against the vulpine's. "What is it gonna be...vulp?"

He stared at the blue fox for a few more seconds. Then he broke off and burst out laughing like a little child.

"Okay, okay that was cool," he shook his head enthusiastically. "Personally I would have hoisted me off the ground? Like up against the wall kind of thing? But no...what you did was cool. Mad props to you bro. Maaaaaaaad props!"

Jake looked to the side quickly and then back at his accomplice. His face had turned serious again. As soon as it had, he opened his mouth...ready to give Marcus his answers.

"...Yeah...I don't know the answer to any of those questions," the monkey replied with a sheepish grin.

Posted Image

Falco looked at everyone around him as they seemed very interested in his statement. He shrugged as if nothing was going on.

"Why's it feel like I'm at my intervention?" he remarked sarcastically. "It's nuthin. I just think Pepper's got a point...last time we attacked Andross head on we had to run with our tail between our legs. And more than anyone I don't want that again. If we go in...I say we make sure we got a chance of taking his monkey butt down for sure."
Edited by Falcory, Apr 26 2014, 10:48 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
After Bill and Todd's rescuer seemed to arrive right in the nick of time, things seemed to take a turn for the worst. A giant tremor this time sent the entire location reeling back and forth, making the terrain almost impossible to stand upright on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmYLuz0cxw

In orbit the ghostly tone spoke yet again.

"The best I can conjure?" it asked. "I'm afraid that you are quite correct General. As enemies, I apologize for not giving your the respect you deserve.

The readings on multiple scanners would show that Venom was going red hot. To anyone viewing the readings...it seemed that the planet would explode!

On the surface the elemental Androssi began to move together in strange patterns. Some of them joined force together to become something...larger. Other went into the ground or nearby sea, disappearing from the naked eye.

"Corneria!!!" the voice boomed all over the planet and in orbit. "Did you really believe me so foolish to set up my base of operations here on Venom of all places? Why would I continue to live here...when the rest of the universe can be at my beck and call??

The planet quake was getting worse. On readings Venom was getting hotter and hotter. More of the Androssi began to move together and make shapes.

"But find myself highly grateful for your predictable choices. If you had not believed me to still be here...I would not have been able to use my latest discovery to fruition."

As things on the screens would get hotter and hotter going off the charts...something impossible would begin to happen. Right at Bill and Todd's very feet a huge crevice would begin to open....and inside of it...was a giant eye! And it was not yet even a quarter full open!

Outside....nearby moons and asteroids began to be pulled to the planet Venom. Quickly...they all mounted themselves on the side and within moments made giant hands that were just a bit smaller than the planet Venom itself!

"You've seen what I've done with Bio-weapons in the past. But look no further. Bio-weapons are now obsolete. What you are witnessing is my own genius sent rampaging free!!"

Lastly...the flaming Androssi began to cover the the giant eye that were in Bill and Todd's vicinity. In orbit you could see another large circle of flame cover another eye opening in the far west of the planet. Cloud Androssi began to form all over the planet resembling a larger than life beard. And in the south...dirty water Androssi flew directly into a giant chasm of of a mouth...seeming to make up the saliva of the orifice. The planet Venom...was ANDROSS!

"I AM ALIVVVEEEEEEEE!" With it's large red malicious eyes the planet roared with it's giant mouth, the force of it's sound waves shattering planets nearby and sending the Iron Regent and any other ships tumbling out of control wildly. In continued for a straight seven seconds, but to anyone who was there to witness it in person would feel as though it lasted much longer.

Corneria- Briefing Room

The force of the Venom Andross was so powerful that the waves transmitted into the holo-terminal before them blew it to smithereens, and sent the General and all of Starfox flying into the walls of the large briefing room roughly.

"Dang!!" Falco yelled as he held his wings to his ears at the sheer power and his back slammed against the wall brusquely.

"Yahhhhhhhhhh!" Slippy flew into a corresponding wall face face-first his scream being muffled by the impact.

General Pepper was thrown into a nearby seat, his mind barely conscious. He attempted to pull himself to his feet.

Has Andross gotten this powerful...? he thought to himself his heart full of fear.

Posted Image

Miyu looked around slowly.

"Yeah...I think there's supposed to be a lady for that. Emily something. C'mon," she waggled a pawed finger for the fox to follow her. "I can help you find-"

Suddenly Miyu heard a large explosion from a small distance away.

"What the heck was that-?" she muttered under her breath. "New girl! Stay close to me!" she ordered with a stern look before dashing off.

Posted Image

Jake held out his right hand. On the back of it...a strange yellowish, blue and green webbish icon could be seen glowing. But it was faint.

"The time IS...!" Jake yelled dramatically. He paused for a few seconds as if expecting something to happen.

"...Nope. You're not going anywhere, at least not right now. Actually it's funny...I seem to remember a white hole we traveled through. And I've never seen a white hole before. They've always been the colors-"

Jake stopped talking as he heard an explosion in the distance.

"Huh. Ceremonies must be starting," he smiled at his fox friend.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 27 2014, 09:15 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Corneria - Academy Halls

"Anger? Pain? Fear?" Jake muttered under his breath. He quickly took after the blue fox chasing him through the halls. "Hey wait! That's like my three favorite things! Well...I have four. Pizza probably would be on the list...and ooh what do I do about women...?"

He stopped short as he watched another blue fox slam into his buddy and fall directly on her butt. Wriggling his eyebrows he helped her off the floor gently.

"So speaking of which...I can tell you're going to be my new favorite thing. Are you in a hurry somewhere foxy?"

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Corneria - Academy Halls

Unbeknownst to the female blue fox, Jake followed after her closely-very closely in fact. He was so close that his head was literally on her shoulder and his feet were two inches away from hers. It was a wonder the both of them even managed to make it to the workshop intact.

Once they had made it there, Jake breathed heavily on her neck.
Edited by Falcory, Apr 27 2014, 11:18 PM.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Corneria - Academy- Tigress's Workshop

"Nothing nothing!" Jake protested rubbing his head lightly. "Nothing dirty at all if that's what you're thinking..."

There was a slight pause.

"Hey, can I see your panties?" he asked calmly.

Falcory
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Corneria - Academy- Tigress's Workshop

"Yes, two more" Jake held a hand calmly showcasing two fingers. "One, is red the only color you have? And two...why aren't you naked?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: