Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cornerian Academy (REDUX!) : Top Flights of Future Past!; The RP
Topic Started: Apr 25 2014, 04:28 PM (9,280 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image
After hearing the words of General Pepper, Fox sat quietly for a moment. He was unsure of what to say. After a few moments, "The Star Fox team is ready General." he gave a grin, looking towards Falco, Slippy, Krystal, and Peppy. He sat back in his seat, thinking of everything that had lead up to this moment. He prayed silently, that he would be able to make a good teacher as he made a leader.

The old rabbit stared at Pepper, a part of him wanted to tell the old hound to sit down, but a part of him understood the reason for his standing. Peppy looked at the rest of the group, hearing what Fox had said. "We can do this, just remember to try and have patience with the recruits.......like I have had to do sometimes with you four..." He then shot Falco a glance at the latter part of that statement.

Posted Image
Elsewhere, a young fox was getting ready for his trip to the newly built Academy. "I really hope this is a good idea.......It has been a month since I had gotten here.......I hope that I can do this without messing everything up.." he thought to himself as he looked around the small apartment he had been staying in for the past month.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 25 2014, 06:44 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Fox looked over at the General. "Pardon me General. But I have noticed a few of the seats missing. Where is Bill and my cousin, Todd? I thought they were helping with the training of recruits."

Peppy noticed Falco being the usual feather brain that he was. He turned his head over to his side and saw Slippy. He leaned in, "Heya Slip, what's eating you? You haven't looked so great since we got here...you ok?"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
"Falco!" Fox blurted, about to give him an ear full when the General began to talk.

Posted Image
The old hare chuckled, "Now Slippy, you've been with us for a while. You think I haven't noticed this for a while now...." He then padded Slippy on the back. "You know you can always come too me if you need someone to talk to, Slip.." It wasn't until Fox shouted at Falco that Peppy realized that the convo had changed. He gave a smile and a wink at Slippy, then turned hihs head to the screen.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Kursed
Apr 25 2014, 09:59 PM
(okay where are we and why did you not wait for me?
[offtopic]answered[/offtopic]

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Fox turned to Krystal, "Right now the only thing I care about is that my cousin and best friend are in possible danger now and their lives are at stake. Dinner plans are gonna have to wait." He instantly placed his attention back onto the screen, waiting to hear some hopeful good news. But catching the glance from Pepper, pretty much told him he and the rest of Star Fox were probably going to have to gear up.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 25 2014, 10:14 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
"You try keeping calm when someone you know is facing death...." he muttered low under his breath. Other then that, he waited for now.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
"Thing is it ISN'T my life at stake. If I was out there, my thought patterns would be different....but I am not...they are..." he took a deep breath.

[offtopic]This is gonna be my final post for the night, giving Star and Julius chances to post and give us something to talk about XD[/offtopic]

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Fox heard the voice and his fists began to clinch together, "You...Sent them to Venom?" he growled under his breath. It was then he noticed leaning on the wall. "Krystal, are you ok?" he walked over to the vixen and leaned next to her, "Do you need some water?" He had an idea what was happening to her, thought he only saw it on rare occasions.

Posted Image
Peppy watched as the screen warped and became distorted. He heard Slippy state the location. "Pepper....I hope you are right about this..." he stated. When the voice came through the com, the fur on the back of his neck began to rise.

Posted Image
The blue Fox would make his way up to the Academy. He saw a lot of people around, apparently they were still checking people in and assigning barracks. "I really hope I get my own room..." he chuckled as he thought.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
The blue fox turned to see who was leaning on him.....then his mind began to race

30 years from now

Posted Image
"StarFox, prepare the charge, we can't let them destroy Venom...."

A voice would come through his intercom of his ship, "Marcus, StarFury is here...."

"Damn it.......Why now?"

Marcus would watch as four ships began to head to a facility located on Venom. He did his best to head to the lead of them. He looked into the lead pilots ship, seeing the Pilot....and....a prisoner...

"Rasper, what the hell are you doing.......being cowardice and taking a prisoner into the core with you?!"

Posted Image

"If that is what you think......"

Posted Image
Marcus then saw an explosion, and StarFury flying right into what seemed to be a white void.

"StarFox, stay here and continue the charge against the enemy......I am going after StarFury...."

The blue fox shook his head, then quickly grabbed Jake by the arm and took him into a small allyway of the barracks. "How.....how in hell did you get here? Do you know what's going on? Did.....Did the rest of StarFury survive?" he whispered in a rushed tone to the monkey.

Posted Image
Fox broke off from the wall, letting Krystal do what she needed and returned to the group. He turned to Falco and the others, "Guys....would you be ready to lead a charge if we need to?" he asked them.

Posted Image
"Is that even a question worth asking, Fox?" the old hare would reply.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 26 2014, 09:33 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Marcus raised an eyebrow. "Um...preferably?" he said somewhat sarcastically. He was unsure if this guy had any sort of clue what was going on, or even if he grabbed the right person.

Posted Image
The hare walked over to his friend and placed his hand upon Pepper's shoulder. "I didn't say this earlier, but you should sit down, General..."

Posted Image
"But....." Fox began, then noticed how he grabbed his chest and stopped. He could sense Pepper was regretting this choice. "Guess all we can do is hope for the best then......" he lowered his head.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Fox heard the General, then looked at Falco, "You feeling ok? Never thought you to want to come up with a plan." he stated.

Posted Image
Peppy's ears folded down a bit. But he respected the General's wishes and backed off. He watched how Falco acted, "is this whole team just hiding something from one another?" he thought.

Posted Image
Without second thought, Marcus used his forearm to clamp the ape by the throat and pin him to the wall. He quickly drew out his personal blaster and placed the barrel under Jake's chin. "I am the leader of StarFox in my time, so yeah, being prone to order kinda comes with the territory. Answer my questions, NOW! Cause believe me.....I may know that I am in a different time, but that makes leaving traces of murder a much easier task." He warned in continued hush tones, pushing the blaster a little further into Jake's chin. "What is it gonna be....Chimp?" he asked in a growled tone.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 26 2014, 10:30 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Marcus held his stance for a moment, then let go. "Is...is he literally this insane?" he thought. "Is there a way I can get home....back to my time?" he asked.

Posted Image
Fox shook his head. "No...you're right Falco. If anything we should have hope that we can train the recruits well enough to lead a charge against Andross." Fox felt his hands starting to shake a bit, he would give anything to be on Venom right now rather then who was. Not that he would prefer it, but if anyone had to be there, it shouldn't be those he care for.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
The blast caused Fox to fly back like the others, but rather then worry about his ears, he worried about his body. As soon as it hit the wall, he bounced off and landed on the floor, quickly covering his ears. "BILL! TODD!" he roared out, but it was muffled due to the sound of the waves.

Posted Image
Peppy had gotten thrown back, his foot hitting the table causing him to spin until he hit the wall back first. As he hit, he heard what sounded like a small craaaaaaaaaaccccckkkk from his body. He hit the floor, passing out.

Posted Image
"So you've done something similar to this bef...?" he trailed off after hearing the quake. Suddenly he grabbed his head and began to grown slightly. "Anger.....pain.....fear......That is not the ceremonies starting...." He stood up, "Sorry, this conversation is gonna have to wait.....I have to see what is up!" and with that he ran off towards where the surge of emotion was coming from.
Edited by Radigal, Apr 27 2014, 09:26 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Marcus felt someone run into him. The impact only knocked him back a bit. Though he didn't stop and check who it was or if they we ok, he figured they either fell down or stumbled backwards. He kept running towards the source of the emotions, yelling back, "Sorry, can't talk right now....." and kept going.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted ImagePosted Image
Fox could barely hear anything, but he heard Falco calling out to him. "Yeah...I am fine, what about everyone else?" He looked around the room, noticing Pepper and Peppy. "Falco, check the General!" He personally walked over to the old hare. "P-Peppy?" he nudged the hair lightly.

The old hare didn't move, but a moaning sound could be heard from him.

Fox checked for a pulse, and breathed a sigh of relief when he felt one. He turned his head, "Slippy, call the infirmary, tell them we need some help in here immediately!" he ordered.

Posted Image
The blue fox didn't slow down, but heard the calls. "If you want to talk, you better catch up first!" he called back. However, it was then he abruptly stopped, grabbing his head. "f....fear.....intensifying........AAAAAHHHHHH!" He yelled out. He then sped off again, picking up the pace a bit then before.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: