Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Niko Easton; Keiko's Return!
Topic Started: May 1 2014, 09:27 PM (491 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
A commendable job, comrade - however, if you can swing it, I would like a look at the blasters your character wields. If you have no images, don't fret; I keep a fully-stocked armory here, and I could share the site I make my weapons at with you. You could make an image of the blasters there.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
It's a site for designing primarily bullet weapons, but you can use your imagination to design other types. I did - just look at my PIMPMYGUN armory. And the guns displayed there are just *part* of the massive collection of custom-designed firearms I have.

http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

There ya go. Go nuts. I know I did.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Hnh... pretty good, considering it's your first try. I primarily create rifles - just see Star_Dragon's PIMPMYGUN armory.

Still, I'm impressed.

--SD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »