Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon X and Y
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 12:50 PM (269 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Anyone else here playing the new gen?

Finally, a Pokemon game that gives the thrill of the main story, traveling the world in search of 8 gym badges while destroying the plans of an Evil organization, all in a more 3D modeling of the game. We had seen similar games, namely Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, but here, we return to our roots.

A new type has also been introduced, the Fairy type, which really throws the strengths and weaknesses out of wack. There is also the new Mega Evolution, a process allowing certain Pokemon to become stronger for a short period of time.

What are your thoughts on everything involved with the new games?

I personally have both, and starters were Chespin (X) and Froakie (Y). Love several of the Mega Evolutions, just don't like how some only come with certain games (X OR Y). I personally [rainbow]LOVE[/rainbow] the new gym leader music, have it downloaded on my phone to listen to as well as made it a ring tone.

Terror_Vixen
Member Avatar
CDF Private
Too many Pokemon for me to like it anymore. I liked it when in knew all 150 I started to get bummed out around i think gen 3 or 4. I think the only reason i played gen 5 or whatever was to see Leafeon and Glaceon in action.

[utube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zCAsSc5l0[/utube]

and some of these Pokemon mentioned here kinda made me a little iffy of the series. I'm sorry god of Pokemon really. that just doesn't 'click' with me sorry.
Edited by Terror_Vixen, May 5 2014, 02:35 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I've got it. It's awesome. I loved the story, loved the new Pokemon, loved how easy breeding Pokemon with 5 IVs and the right abilities are now, and I absolutely adore battling people.

My absolute favorite Pokemon to use competitively? Vaporeon. He's such a tank.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
I have Y and I've enjoyed it, but I don't battle competitively and it's so hard to fill the 'dex that now I really only "sign in" once a day for the lottery. lol

Radigal
Member Avatar
Terror_Vixen
May 5 2014, 02:35 PM
Too many Pokemon for me to like it anymore. I liked it when in knew all 150 I started to get bummed out around i think gen 3 or 4. I think the only reason i played gen 5 or whatever was to see Leafeon and Glaceon in action.

[utube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zCAsSc5l0[/utube]

and some of these Pokemon mentioned here kinda made me a little iffy of the series. I'm sorry god of Pokemon really. that just doesn't 'click' with me sorry.
I can understand this completely. some of the Pokemon created make me even go "WTF?!" Lol.

Ris....wait.....Lottery?

Keiko....Vaporeon is a tank, used her myself this time through for the first time.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Radigal

Ris....wait.....Lottery?

Yeah, the once-a-day thing in Llllumiose City that checks your PC for trainer IDs.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ris
May 5 2014, 07:14 PM
Radigal

Ris....wait.....Lottery?

Yeah, the once-a-day thing in Llllumiose City that checks your PC for trainer IDs.
*facepaw* I remember they did that in the second gen in Goldenrod.....totally didn't realize they brought it back....

and quick question....who is the PC master in this new gen? Beaten X with it still saying "Someone's PC"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
lol I turned my game on to check, and it's Cassius.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Where is she located? I have traveled the world over.....but apparently still missing her

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
After a quick Google search I'm thinking Camphrier Town, but I could be wrong. haha

Radigal
Member Avatar
it is no biggie, I am too lazy too look it up myself XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Hey everyone, quick note, head on over to your Mystery Gift and get a special pattern Vivillon. It is known as the "Fancy Pattern Vivillon" and is being given out to all trainers for there being over 1 million trades done via the GTS. Also, if you haven't downloaded Pokemon Bank yet, do so, even the Month free trial....they are giving away a CELEBI! Get these hard to get Pokemon as quickly as possible.

Pokemon Bank Celebi event ends September 30th

Fancy Pattern Vivillon event ends July 31st

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »