Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
And you, Austria, shall marry.
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:04 PM (392 Views)
Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
So this is my charecters. I have been using them for a while and i hope to use them here too. They arent Star Fox charecters but i dont mind using them in star fox.

Bauduin the 8th: He is the heir to the kingdom of Georgia

Calliope: She is an immortal who was sent back in time with her husband

Drummer: He is an Immortal who was sent back in time with his wife

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Hey bud, if you like, we have a character template that can help you out in creating characters.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/635890/1/#new

Also, I can create your own personal subforum to catagories any and all characters you create, just let me know :D

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Name: Bauduin af Aleppo the 8th
Race: Human (Georgian/Scandinavian)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160 pounds.

Weapons: Two Rifled Flintlocked Musket pistols. An Ottoman Yahtaghan 44" long and 3/4 of an inch wide.
Abilities: Can summon the spirits of the dead and damned.

Peculiarities: Has the Archangel Michael sealed in his chest.

Current location: Living in the village of the Leaf as an envoy from the Georgian Empire.
Edited by Jack Mccloud, May 5 2014, 01:22 PM.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Name: Calliope
Race: Human

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 100lbs

Weapons:None
Peculiarities: Married to Drummer. Assumed her name because of her unearthly beauty.
Current Location: In the village of the leaf.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Name: Drummer
Race: Human

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130

Weapons: None
Peculiarities: Is married to Calliope. Took the name Drummer because he marched with every army in history playing the Drums.
Current Location: In the Village of the Leaf.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Mm... a little more information could be given - where were they born? What Life did they lead up to this point? How did Drummer and Calliope gain their immortality?

Here - an example of how a lot of RP char profiles are written here (though mine are primarily militant, and do not reflect how everyone else writes their chars' profiles): http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/7189971/1/#new

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
-Poke--poke-

Hello are you reading our suggestions? We have a thing were we put characters in seprate topics in your own subforum makes it alot easier to sort through characters.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Oh crap! i am so sorry, i didnt even see that post. can you please tell me how to make my own subforum, or does a mod have to do it?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Last I recall, Radigal was the one who does it, so talk to him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »