Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Venomian Uprising
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 06:17 PM (385 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
This is Planet Venom. A cold, harsh, barren, unforgiving world with thick, acidic air, dust clouds, heavier gravity, radioactive dust particles, and violent surgical lightning storms...

This *places a file on the table and opens it* is Federation Directive 33560A, the mass exporting and outsourcing of all of the Lylat Systems worst criminals. The proposal will remove all of the high level criminals of the Lylat System, and relocate them to the prison colonies that have been constructed on Planet Venom. The "Prison Staff" will be mostly relegated to robotic and computer automation. It was voted into action by the Federation Representatives, to ease the overcrowding of prisons and penal colonies throughout the Lylat System. Many suspect that bribery by prison contractors and development companies helped to pass this motion by a slim margin.

This *places a VERY thick dossier next to the file, opens it, revealing a criminal record* is the criminal record of former CDF military officer Captain Shears, who was thought to have perished in a secret science lab on Papetoon, after attempting to resurrect Dr. Andross. He was found, arrested, and well as charged with high treason in a military court martial and tribunal. After being convicted of numerous counts of treason, corruption, and several counts of personnel abuse, sexual harassment, theft, perjury, spitting on the sidewalk, and (worst of all) Tax Evasion, he received a life sentence without parole to a Maximum Security Penitentiary (Staja #84F) on Macbeth. Unfortunately, that prison (along with many others throughout Lylat) is extremely over crowded, so a government motion has been made to relocate him with the other inmates to the prison colonies and developed communities on Planet Venom. Rumor has it that Captain Shears is plotting a rebellion and a new campaign to conquer the Lylat System.

In addition to robotic staff and computer automation in the prison communities on Venom, the Bolse Defense Base has been rebuilt and staffed by reserve members of the CDF, to supervise the Planet. But they said it has been too quiet there lately.

Be warned! Star Wolf has also been seen lurking in the area as well. We fear that they may try to smuggle weapons to the inmates there!

You must investigate this situation, and if it is as bad or worse than we suspect, you must stop Captain Shears and the inmates!

Any takers?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
It's okay, I understand. Thank you for your interest.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
@Keiko: Yes, you may join.

@Terror_Vixen: Of course you may

@Star_Dragon: That's fine, go ahead.

I'm gonna be Fox McCloud and his cousin Todd McCloud
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 6 2014, 09:08 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
You may join too, Kursed (sorry I forgot to address you earlier)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Okay, I will also play as Captain Shears, and I'll handle some NPC's like a few random prison guards and inmates, and a bit of General Pepper just for cameo purposes. I'll will also play the members of Star Wolf until someone requests to play any/all of them. If there are no more objections, LET THIS RP BEGIN!!!
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 7 2014, 08:47 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
^ that's fine!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »