Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Venomian Uprising
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:06 PM (2,423 Views)
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Crap, was it that obvious that I was looking..?" Niko asks with some embarrassment evident in her voice. When they arrive, she shakes the general's hand with a firm grip before pulling her hand away.

"So, you seem like a good enough guy. Care to tell me what this big ship's doin' suddenly appearing in the Lylat system?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
"Well, since we're in here, we can speak freely; this room is sealed off from eavesdroppers," Draco said. He sighed, then explained, "I don't know whether or not Lylat is aware of my... people, but I am a Jedi, an order of beings trained in the ways of the Force. As a Jedi, I can sense things - feel things - that others can't; Not long ago, I... sensed a disturbance in the Force, and I came here to investigate. I was kind of hoping someone in this 'verse could tell me what situations may be developing - military, political... cataclysmic, whatever. I don't suppose you can tell me of anything that may be going on in this 'verse? Something that could bring harm on others?"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"No, we aren't aware of anything called a Jedi, nor do we know anything about the Force. So, you sensed a disturbance in this Force stuff... and that coincides with the movement of high-profile criminals from their current prisons to an almost completely unmanned one on the planet Venom."

"Which is a craphole of a planet. Toxic atmosphere, was the staging area for a madman's war against the Lylat system, and the Star Fox team saved the day. Still got my limited edition Falco action figure from their victory celebration." She looks off to the side. "If there's any credit to this 'Force' thing, and there might be because apparently the Star Fox team has a member that's got freakin' telepathy..."

"I mean, if you felt it from wherever the hell you came from... it's gotta be bad."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Argo give me a direct line to the command ship that you detected." Rae muttered "connnecting... Done." Argo replied "Ship name Iron regent" moving her mic closer to her mouth Rae began again "Iron Regent what is your status what are you doing in Lylat?" She asked "Permission to be beamed aboard whatever is going on here I can definlty help." She finsihed

Terror_Vixen
Member Avatar
CDF Private
The black vixen stared at Rae trying to hear the white vixen talking from the other side of the room.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Dan stood up, and said "A-any body w-want a s-s-oda or somethin'? I was asking because I-I was on my w-way to the vending-vending machines, I've had n-nothing but sweets, and I...I....I thought I'd have a soda or something." he announced. Everyone else in the room shook their heads at him. "O-oh, b-by the way, Warden, I've finished debugging the system, but it's gonna take some things like locks, surveillance systems, all to go offline for a little bit while it's compiling all the date, but it's nothing to worry about!" Dan said. "Fine, Nerdly." said the warden. Dan nodded, and then....he looked at the stopwatch on his wrist, then he clicked the mouse at his computer station at the same time he hit the button on his watch to start the timer.

He ran off, and the program to sabotage the system that he wrote slowly ran...

Nerdly waited, and right when the cameras and the locks powered down, he ran to the armory, and grabbed weapons, uniforms, and keycards. Upon packing it all into duffel bags, he loaded them into an escape pod. He pressed the button, and it got stuck halfway in the shaft. "Aw, for cryin' out loud!" Nerdly said, mashing the button furiously.

He sighed, and said "Terrific!". He then opened the airlock door, and climbed down the shaft, keeping his hand on the threshold of the emergency escape pod airlock door. He jumped up and down, and finally the pod came loose....AND DRAGGED DAN OUT INTO SPACE WITH IT! Dan's cheap shoelaces had caught on the top of the escape pod, and pulled him down the shaft, his fingers slipping from the threshold of the airlock, just barely avoiding getting smashed by the door. "Nah-haaaaa-NOOOOO!" wailed Dan Nerdly as he was dragged into outer space, and died as he entered the toxic atmosphere of Venom!

Now without him, no one could unlock the program and access the system that he had set up.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OhLl0tdLVA[/utube]

"No-no-no-no-no-no-no-what-the-hell-WHAT-THE-HELL!?" said the head engineer, Mr. Ronald, a black Lab.

The systems were failing all over the station AND all over the prison complex. Locks were disengaged, the electrical fences failed all over the prison park.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Kursed, the DMCS Iron Regent isn't in Lylat - that's K'torr's ship. The DMCS Crusader Is Draco's ship. Same class, specs, and everything, but different name and commander)

"Bridge to General Bellator," the intercom said. Draco grumbled to himself and rolled his eyes - though the latter couldn't be seen due to the visor that hid his eyes from view.

"Bellator here," Draco answered.

"We're receiving a comm line from a... Rae Citcra, requesting permission to come aboard, sir," the officer said. Draco frowned.

"Rae Citcra... that's the Dragon'taan Intelligence Operative that helped us during the Marauder War," Draco said to himself. "Tell Rae to make best speed here - we can talk more then. General Bellator out." He sighed, looking back to Niko. "A disturbance in the Force on the scale I felt is usually accompanied by something bad... and this movement of High-Profile Criminals to this... Venom... sounds bad. It almost sounds akin to what I faced back on Belsavis."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"So you've had experience with this thing before?" she asks, crossing her arms underneath her cloak. "I suppose that's good. Anyway, seems you got somebody else comin' on board, so I think it'd be a good idea for me to get back in touch with CDF to tell them to increase security on Venom and its neighbors if they can."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Well, Belsavis was a somewhat different situation - we'll have to discuss it sometime later," Draco said. "In any event... get back in touch with your friends. Let them know My ship and I stand ready to assist."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Warden! We have a situation here!" said Mr. Ronald, as he showed the warden the problem on the screen. "Well, Nerdly said some things will go offline for a bit during data compilation." said the Warden. "Sir, Nerdly has been shutting everything off deliberately. We have fences failing all over the prison park, the transports are stopped, and nearly every single sector's electric fence and shield are down, except for the storage facilities..." said Mr. Ronald. "Why the hell would he turn the other ones off!?" asked the Warden.

Mr. Ronald went to Nerdly's workstation, which was a total mess. "Jesus Christ, look at this workstation! What a complete slob!" he complained, clearing the mess into the trash. "And what the hell is this can of shaving cream doing here!?" he said, tossing it aside. He then got onto Nerdly's computer.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXutyM6h94U[/utube]

"PLEEEASE! GODDAMIT, I HATE THIS HACKER CRAP!" Mr. Ronald shouted in frustration, as the Dennis Nerdly avatar taunted him on the screen with the "Ah-ah-ah! You didn't say the magic word!" loop. "Find Nerdly! Check the vending machines!" said the Warden. The guards scrambled off to find Nerdly.

Edited by Julius Quasar, May 9 2014, 10:30 AM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Niko gives her sharp-toothed smile to Draco before heading back to her shuttle and getting back in touch with the CDF...

"Tell General Pepper to put more security on the Venom penal colony ASAP. Got some, uh, scientists over here saying that, uh, they caught some unusual activity going on over there. They used a buncha jargon but they got to the point: increase the security!"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
It only took about 30 minutes but soon Rae's fighter was waiting to board the Crusader "This is agent Citcra requesting permission to land." She said a worried face on her muzzle. 'Something is amiss a whole fleet wouldn't be here unless something big was up.' She thought to herself.
Edited by Kursed, May 9 2014, 01:15 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Affirmative, Agent Citcra - you are clear to land. Approach when ready," Draco answered.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Roger" Rae replied landing her fighter in the hanger , climbing out of the cockpit and heading for the bridge "General Bellator what's the situation, and what can I help with?" Rae asked as she approached the human Jedi.
Edited by Kursed, May 9 2014, 02:30 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"We're still trying to figure that out," Draco answered. "You wanna help, great - first thing I need you to do is head down planetside and gather as much intel on this prison issue on Venom. Start with McCloud Ranch - Fox and his family have helped us before, and they may know something we don't."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: