Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Venomian Uprising
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:06 PM (2,429 Views)
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Yeah, you. I was hopin' to have Leon and Prison-Bitch arrested and captured, sans an arm or a leg."

Niko approaches Leon, weapons holstered, though she cracks her knuckles. "You Star Wolf guys have given the CDF so much trouble. I can name more than a few good men 'n women I met in the academy that you guys personally shot down. Now, aside from my buddy here being present, what's to stop me from avenging them right now and beating the everliving crap out of you?"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Argh! I just waxed this thing!" Panther complained as his wing was blasted off. He then tried to outmaneuver Krystal. "One of these days your dick's gonna get you into some serious trouble, Panther." said Wolf as he tried to shoot down Fox. Fox did a loop to evade Wolf. "Not again!" Wolf complained, seeing this.

Todd heard muffled shouts and thumping coming from the delivery shuttle. He found the crewmen tied up, and untied them. "Okay guys, I'm gonna go into the base and rescue the rest of the staff. Here's the part I took from the engine to prevent them from stealing the shuttle, but you can put it back in, I only took it out as a precaution." Todd said. "Okay, thanks Todd. There's a weapons locker nearby, try to get us some guns so we can secure the hangar." said a guard. "Right." Todd said.

The guard gave Todd a key card, while his cohorts repaired the engine. Todd went to the nearby locker, opened it, and got shotguns for the staff. He returned, and gave them the guns. "Thanks Todd, great job. We'll hold the hangar and guard your ship and the delivery shuttle. Go rescue the warden and his crew." said the guard. Todd nodded, and made his way into the base, up to the control room. He found the staff tied up, and cut their bonds. "Thank you, Todd." said the Warden. "You're welcome. Come with me back to the hangar, I got the shuttle ready for you." he said.

Todd led the staff towards the hangar. Most of the resistance had been cut down, so it was easy. Leon fumbled in his belt for the remote detonator. He had to set off that bomb planted by one of the inmates, and blow up the core shaft of the satellite!
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 18 2014, 09:56 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal did an actual barrel roll rolling around behind panther and fired at him again.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
And as Leon fumbles for his detonator, that's when Niko sees fit to strike him with a single punch in the solar plexus, snatching away the detonator if the punch has any real effect!

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
A few of the inmates decided to try and play heroes, and attacked Draco. In response, Draco twirled his lightsabers and dispatched them one after the other: One was simply stabbed dead, another decapitated, and two of them chased Draco, who ran up a wall, kicked off spinning like a drill bit, and landed, lightsabers lashing out to decapitate the two hapless morons. The final hero inmate was better with a blade, but no match for Draco. Draco efortlessly deflected the inmate's furious blows, leapt over him, back-stabbed him, then whirled around and cut him in half.

"Anyone else want to try to take a Jedi down?" Draco asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
One last inmate tried to charge the clones that were with Draco they were promtly shot before they even got close, only one clone having shot.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
KeikoMystere
May 18 2014, 08:01 PM
And as Leon fumbles for his detonator, that's when Niko sees fit to strike him with a single punch in the solar plexus, snatching away the detonator if the punch has any real effect!
"Smooth move, Ex-Lax!" Captain Shears said to Leon, noticing.

"What!?" asked Leon.

"Nothing." replied Captain Shears.

Meanwhile, Panther, low on shield energy and one wing down, said "Live to fight another day!" as he tried to fly off. "Panther! You damn coward!" Wolf said, noticing...Fox took this opportunity to blast Wolf with a Nova bomb, and squeeze off some shots into his Wolfen.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Niko tosses the detonator up and down in her hand. "Oh boy. You wired the station with explosives. If my opinion of Star Wolf wasn't already low enough."

She now turns to face Captain Shears, keeping Leon in her peripheral vision. "I can't believe you used to be my superior. Weren't you trying to revive Andross? Why would you want to revive Andross? He's a fucking douche! If he really did take over Lylat there'd be widespread death, destruction and we'd be under the rule of a tyrant."

"I have half a mind to cut you in two, but death's too good for you. From one psychopath to another, how the hell do you sleep at night?!"
Edited by KeikoMystere, May 19 2014, 12:43 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"I barely sleep at all, heh heh..." Leon croaked. "I normally wouldn't have wasted my time cloning a pile of monkey spunk like Andross, but I was offered a lot of money from the Andross foundation, shortly before the Lylat Wars, to begin cloning Andross, which I did. That imbecile Dan Nerdly wasn't the only one with financial problems." said Captain Shears.

Fox and Wolf traded shots and attacks, only for Fox to finally drain Wolf's shield energy completely. "Can't believe I'd get beat." said Wolf. Meanwhile, Panther tried to make a break for one of Bolse's docking/loading bays.

Todd got the hostages to the loading bay, and helped them escape. "Not enough for all of you, half in the delivery shuttle, half in the Malestrom." said Todd.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Then get a damn job or re-evaluate your budget. It's called bein' responsible, and even if you were just in it for the money, what good is that money gonna do ya when Andross proceeds to take over the system again?... someone get these guys handcuffed. Search 'em for things they could use to escape. If we've got Leon, the others are bound to show up, and I'm not sure if I can stand toe-to-toe with Wolf himself..."

"I can count on you to back me up if I can't take him on, right?" she asks Draco. "Those power swords ya got... pretty exotic models, what with not havin' a metal blade to project the field around. You're good with 'em too."

"You heard the lady." one of her accompanying soldiers says, while he and several others work on detaining Shears and Leon.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Lightsabers," Draco corrected Niko. "And yes, you have my support. I was here to help in any way possible." He twirled his lightsabers momentarily and deactivated them, clipping them to his belt. "As a Jedi, it is both an honor and a duty to help others."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Oh no you don't Krystal said chasing after Panther firing lasers at him but trying not to hit the station while she did.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Oh sh!t" Panther said. His shield energy was to Zero. "How could this be!? I've been..." he said. He disengaged. Todd shepherded the hostages to safety, and then flew the Malestrom with the delivery shuttle flying behind him, onto the Great Fox. "Hostages are clear, do what you have to with that station." said Todd.

"Great job, Todd." Fox replied.

Right when Draco belayed his light sabres, Leon seized the opportunity and made a break for it, and Captain Shears attempted to make a break for it, other than to trip and fall flat on his face. Leon ran for the nearest escape pod, but when he hit the button for it, "OUT OF ORDER" appeared on the screen. "WHAT!? 'Out of order!?' F*ck! Even with the advanced technology we have, nothing works!" he said.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 20 2014, 01:04 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"... hold up, are you serious?" Niko peeks over Leon's shoulder. "What the fuck? How can an escape pod be out of... for the love of god, I'm gonna have to talk to somebody about this when we finish."

Out comes her blaster. Mercifully switched to the 'stun' setting, which she proceeds to use on Leon, aiming right for his crotch.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(OMG, those last posts cracked me up! LOL!)

Draco laughed at Shears tripping and Leon's out-of-order escape pod. He activated one of his lightsabers, and slashed out one of Shears' calves. "Let's see you run now," he commented. He looked to Niko. "Got Leon, over there?"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: