Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Venomian Uprising
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:06 PM (2,449 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(Do i sense a spaceballs refrence.)

one of the clone troopers with Draco held out some wires he pulled from the escape pod. "Sorry couldn't let you get away that easily."

"Rae to Draco hello do we get a pickup here or what?" Rae asked over the comms.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
(Yup! Spaceballs!)

Wolf entered the space station, and looked around. "Leon?" his voice echoed through the corridors. Panther was still flying in space, attempting to dock in the Bolse. "Maybe I can get an escape pod." he said.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
"General Bellator to DMCS Crusader - send a drop ship to pick up Rae and her squad. Rae, I apologize for the delay; I've been... busy," Draco said.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"tis okay.We'll have to get our LAAT/i recovered too the venom atmopshere didn't like it's hull."
Edited by Kursed, May 21 2014, 12:53 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Niko handcuffs Leon, hands behind his back, and leaves him be. "You'll be seeing your comrades soon, Leon." she says with a smirk. "Now then..." She leaves to go look for any other Star Wolf members aboard, electing to just use her dual swords, carrying them both out as she searches...

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Draco follows Niko, keeping both his lightsabers handy...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Panther crashed his wrecked Wolfen in the docking bay at Bolse. He got out and examined the damage. "Sh*t...well, at least it was Krystal, I don't mind so much, and at least she didn't ruin the rose." he said. "Nice flying, Ace." Wolf said sarcastically to Panther. "Same to you, apparently. You're getting slow, old timer." said Panther. "Just...shut up and help me find Leon and Shears! I have no idea where they are, or the hostages are for that matter." said Wolf. He got out his blaster from his Wolfen, and Panther got his as well.

Meanwhile, the rioting on Planet Venom kept up.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 22 2014, 09:25 AM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"You aren't going to find them because we've already taken care of it." Niko says as she announces her presence to Wolf and Panther, swords held outward to her sides. "We've captured Leon and sent the hostages on their merry way back to Corneria. You dipshits aren't going to lay a finger on another innocent person."

"I am Agent Niko Easton, CDF. Star Wolf thinks they can walk all over us, eh? I don't fuckin' think so."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal flew her Cloud runner into the bay jumping out and shooting the rose on panther's wolfen before aiming her dual blasters at Wolf and Panther. "FREEZE!"The blue vixen growled.

suddenly beside Niko and Draco, Rae with Fox squadron appeared seemly from nowhere.
Edited by Kursed, May 24 2014, 01:28 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Wolf and Panther surrendered.

Captain Shears surrendered, as did the remaining living inmates.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[OOC]If you guys want to post any final conclusions, now and next few days are the time to do so, I'm winding down this RP[/OOC]

"This is Commander Sirius of the CDF. We're on our way to provide reinforcements. Can anyone on Bolse please provide us with a status update?" a voice came over the comm channel. A fleet of CDF ships arrived outside of Bolse.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: