Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Venomian Uprising
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:06 PM (2,453 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Meanwhile on a Cantina On the desert planet Titania a sand blasted Vixen sat at a booth whatching the news. "Wonder whose the sorry workers that built that complex in that planet surrounded by green mist eyrie mist." The Vixen muttered to herself, finishing her meal.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Something caught the attention of Rae her ears perking she opened a private channel to the nearest DMC ship the nearest being the Iron Regent. "This is DMI Lieutenant Citcra to nearest DMC ship, I'm getting the odd feeling someone just warped into the Lylat system, What's up?" She asked, looking to the light on the communcator that was latched to her belt that had come on.
Edited by Kursed, May 8 2014, 10:56 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Complaining about it will get you both nowhere." Krystal sighed "Besides they can't hear you anyway." She added.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Argo give me a direct line to the command ship that you detected." Rae muttered "connnecting... Done." Argo replied "Ship name Iron regent" moving her mic closer to her mouth Rae began again "Iron Regent what is your status what are you doing in Lylat?" She asked "Permission to be beamed aboard whatever is going on here I can definlty help." She finsihed

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
It only took about 30 minutes but soon Rae's fighter was waiting to board the Crusader "This is agent Citcra requesting permission to land." She said a worried face on her muzzle. 'Something is amiss a whole fleet wouldn't be here unless something big was up.' She thought to herself.
Edited by Kursed, May 9 2014, 01:15 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Roger" Rae replied landing her fighter in the hanger , climbing out of the cockpit and heading for the bridge "General Bellator what's the situation, and what can I help with?" Rae asked as she approached the human Jedi.
Edited by Kursed, May 9 2014, 02:30 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Why go down planet side when we can just call them over lylatian system phone lines?" Rae asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Not waiting any longer for The Human General, Rae opened a comm channel with Starfox./

"Rae? What's wrong you don't call me like this unless something big is up." Krystal answered the call.

"I got a friend who has a bad feeling about what's going on at Venom." Rae answered

"He's not the only one." Krystal replied.

"He wants to see Starfox he thinks they can help." Rae added.

"I'll see about that,Rae." Krystal said turning to Todd and Fox.

"FOX, TODD!" The blue Vixen shouted.
Edited by Kursed, May 10 2014, 12:22 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Thought you wouldn't hear me otherwise." Krystal smirked "Sombody else has the same idea you do about Venom, says they need your help." Krystal explained.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I think the more the better with this situation Stafox should meet us in orbit if we get there fast enough." Rae replied.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm not getting a responce." Rae sighed. "Just as I feared."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Getting a transmission from that Deliver ship though..." Rae added, rubbing under her muzzle 'something doesn't add up.' She thought.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I've got a bad feeling about this." Rae muttered. "Draco you think I should head down there with Fox squadron?" Rae asked "We might be able to find out what happened.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Alright I'll try my best to keep in radio contact." Rae said heading for the hanger. One in the hanger she was met by a squad of Clone troopers which appeared to be in phase on armor they all had white armor with a black fin on their helmet and black markings
Spoiler: click to toggle
"Fox squadron reporting for duty!" Commander Fennec replied. "Good to see your all still in one piece Commander I need you and about 5 others to go down to the surface with me." Rae said to Fennec. "Roger." He replied.

Rae and the 6 clone troopers entered a LAAT/i Gunship and prepared to launch " This is the assault transport Omega Renard leaving the Crusader" The clone pilot in the gunship said as he revved up the gunships engines and leaving the docking bays. "Engaging Nightstalker generator." the gunner pilot said as the Omega Renard Vanished from all sensors it's cloaking device engaging.

The Gunship broke through the atmosphere heading slowly towards the surface meanwhile In the trooper compartment. "So what we facing here,Lieutenant?" Commander Fennec asked Rae. "Noxious gases will likely be the worst thing we face if we don't find any rowdy inmates." Rae explained. "Right." Fennec replied, checking his dc-15 rifle, and securing his backpack which contained an air filtration module to keep the noxious air out of his suit.

Rae looked a the lights at the front of the troop compartment of the LAAT Gunship the light was red meaning the ship had not touched down yet, She put on her helmet and prepared to debark. Not soon after the Omega Renard Touched down the lights in the troop compartment's lights turned green and the doors open. Immediately, Rae and 6 clone troopers jumped out and scanned the area while the Gunship took off and headed back to the Crusader.

"Nothing." Rae grumbled seeing nothing in the area they had landed "Well at least we have the element of surprise, activate personal cloak." She instructed as she and the clone troopers vanished from sight.
Edited by Kursed, May 14 2014, 09:09 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(WHOOPS SORRY I was playing Krystal right?)

"Got it ,Fox." Krystal replied simply "I have a bad feeling about this though." She noted.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: