Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Venomian Uprising
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:06 PM (2,389 Views)
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Five credits says that the move to Venom is gonna end in tears."

The gray skinned, white haired shark girl was at a Cornerian cafe, suitcase sitting by her side, cup of coffee in one gloved hand and the menu in the other. She was watching the news on the cafe TV. She wasn't talking to anyone in particular, just muttering to herself.

"Computers can be hacked, and I guarantee they've got geeks with criminal records on that prison colony lookin' for a way out." She adjusts the black turtleneck she's wearing. "I'll see if I can get assigned if the worst happens ... fat chance, considering they'd probably rather have the prisoners alive." She sighs and leans back.

She couldn't be further away from Venom now and yet she still worried...

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Niko pays for her coffee and decides to just get a cinnamon roll, leaving and walking out onto the street, carrying her suitcase as she slips a pair of sunglasses out from her pocket, putting them on, and then her communicator phone vibrated...

She answers. "Whaaaaaat?! Did the prison go south alrea-- oh, seriously. Come on, you KNOW that's a terrible idea--- OK, don't go unzippin' your pants and flingin' your rank around. Now get on with it."

"Uh huh."

"Yeah."

"A ship just... warped in? Without warning or clearances... and what do you want me to do about it?"

Soon, she's on a shuttle with a few other soldiers bar the pilot, gearing up. Cool red cloak, check. Power sword and mono-blade? Check. Oversized chainsaw sword? Yup. Blasters? Already in the suitcase.

"Now, remember. This isn't an official mission by any means. We're just going to say hi and see if whomever's on it is friendly or not..." "Ma'am, why are you taking ... all of your gear?" "It's... it's for intimidation factor, shut up."

Soon they're on their way to say hello to that Battlecruiser. Niko effortlessly devours her cinnamon bun thanks to her very sharp teeth, then goes to open communications...

"Unidentified ship, this is CDF Agent Easton, identify yourself immediately and tell us what you're doing here, or we're going to come over there and kick your asses up and down the entire ship and then discuss your intentions."

"Ma'am, that isn't the script---" "Screw the script! These guys need to be told what to expect."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"My bad. I wasn't sure if this was gonna be another Andross thing or not. Better safe than sorry."

She looks to her crew. "Well, ain't got nothin' better to do. We'll be in your docking bay shortly, and I'll leave my soldiers on board the shuttle. Wish you coulda met a better ambassador than me, but here I am. Also, I have two blaster pistols, two swords and a very large sword, just a heads up."

"Ma'am, I'm not sure where the docking bay is..." "Let me guess. First week on the job?" "Yes, ma'am." "Lovely. I think I see it over there anyway..."

Barring any interruption, they land within the DMCS Crusader, and Niko comes down the ramp. Her two paired swords are sheathed in an X shape on her back, partially hidden by her cloak, but the big 'ol chainsaw sword's hilt was right behind her head, very obvious. No suitcase, for she had holstered her pistols.

"Whew. Some ship."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The shark follows, acting as if this was a completely normal thing. Of course, she'd never actually seen a human before, or even knew what a human was to begin with... what was he, a monkey? A monkey with scary eyes, sure... the other monkey fellow didn't have scary eyes.

"Nice to meet ya, Sarge." is all she says, keeping any comments about whether his eyes were real or just contact lenses to herself.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Crap, was it that obvious that I was looking..?" Niko asks with some embarrassment evident in her voice. When they arrive, she shakes the general's hand with a firm grip before pulling her hand away.

"So, you seem like a good enough guy. Care to tell me what this big ship's doin' suddenly appearing in the Lylat system?"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"No, we aren't aware of anything called a Jedi, nor do we know anything about the Force. So, you sensed a disturbance in this Force stuff... and that coincides with the movement of high-profile criminals from their current prisons to an almost completely unmanned one on the planet Venom."

"Which is a craphole of a planet. Toxic atmosphere, was the staging area for a madman's war against the Lylat system, and the Star Fox team saved the day. Still got my limited edition Falco action figure from their victory celebration." She looks off to the side. "If there's any credit to this 'Force' thing, and there might be because apparently the Star Fox team has a member that's got freakin' telepathy..."

"I mean, if you felt it from wherever the hell you came from... it's gotta be bad."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"So you've had experience with this thing before?" she asks, crossing her arms underneath her cloak. "I suppose that's good. Anyway, seems you got somebody else comin' on board, so I think it'd be a good idea for me to get back in touch with CDF to tell them to increase security on Venom and its neighbors if they can."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Niko gives her sharp-toothed smile to Draco before heading back to her shuttle and getting back in touch with the CDF...

"Tell General Pepper to put more security on the Venom penal colony ASAP. Got some, uh, scientists over here saying that, uh, they caught some unusual activity going on over there. They used a buncha jargon but they got to the point: increase the security!"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
In the end, Niko wasn't very successful...

She sighs. "Well, when they won't help ya, guess ya gotta help yourself..." Back onto her shuttle she goes! "OK, guys? Let's get to Bolse Station. We'll check it out to see if anything's gone wrong, and if something HAS gone wrong then we'll head to Venom."

The shuttle soon takes off to head for Bolse Station, not waiting around...

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Can we get a comm line going to Bolse Station?" "No ma'am, we're not getting a response..." "... shit... take us in!"

When they land, Niko charges down the ramp with her massive chainsword drawn, holding it with both hands behind her. If this place had a control room, she had to get to it! Ten CDF soldiers also followed her, five staying behind with the pilot.

While she runs, Niko says over open communication, "This is the CDF! Anybody alive, report your position and I'll be there to rescue you!"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"We're going to come find you first. Are there any hostiles on the station?" Niko asks. "I didn't bring any computer techs, but gettin' you and any other staff safe 'n secure is top priority."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Damn, they're coordinated... let's mess them up, then..." Niko charges into battle, heading after the first unfortunate mercenary that was closest to her, ready to cut him in two with that massive sword of her's. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Should that guy be murdered, she moves onto the next one and the next one relentlessly, almost in a berserker fashion!

"... Agent Easton is terrifying..." one of the soldiers tagging along mutters as he and his nine helmeted allies engage the enemy.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Just as the raiders have that comedic exchange, a barely-alive mook is thrown through the doorway. Standing there is a shark woman covered in blood, holding the flat of her blade on her shoulder. She's panting, as if she's taken a few hits, but there is a look of joy in her eyes, that big shark grin on her face.

"It'd be smart to let the Warden go. I might let you leave with your head still attached." she says. "I'm kinda pissed off, you see. Today was supposed to be an average day, then you assholes show up and start trying to spring criminals. Murderers, arsonists, sex offenders, war criminals..."

"Damn... it'll be sunrise on Corneria again before I've cut through all of 'em..."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Niko quickly sheaths her chainsaw-sword and pulls out two red blasters and sets to cleaning the place up, shooting rapidly at the ruffians, hoping to save Leon for last. She had more than a few things she wanted to do to the slimy bastard.

"That's it, all of ya! Come at me! I'll kill every last one of you sick fucks!"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"GET BACK HERE!" Niko shouts after shooting one last fellow. She charges after the fleeing targets, drawing her smaller swords and running full speed to chase them.

Also, anyone going the way Niko went sees that she did a great job redecorating. The walls were practically painted red with her handiwork.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: