Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire confirmed!
Topic Started: May 7 2014, 09:30 PM (229 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Serebii.net has confirmed the release of two new remakes. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Remakes of the beloved 3rd gen series has finally arrived. Thinking back to the story of Ruby and Sapphire, probably mixed with the amazing graphics of 6th gen, will probably make for a very epic adventure reborn!

Thoughts on this?

Personally, I think it will be great. Making the gathering of 3rd gen Pokemon much more easier then having to transfer them all the way back from the original Ruby and Sapphire. I bet, that if you had difficulty getting your hands on any of the third gen games, now it is probably going to be impossible with their remakes coming out.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
would like to have a 3ds or 2ds about now. that'd be a game I'd like to see.

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
I am very weary about this move. First, why are we just now hearing about this? And coming out in November with little actual gameplay screenshots? Pretty bold move, but I am interested to see what happens with this. I loved the Hoen Generation.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am glad I got a 2DS last x-mas. Now I can play it...just gotta decide which one to get first......Might go with Alpha Sapphire since I started with Sapphire in the 3rd gen.

I do not think it is a hoax like prior times, this one is on the Serebii website, and they have a reputation for being good on their info.

I do agree it is a bold move. Considering every other remake has had what.....a year of screenshots? so hopefully this one is HUGE![edit_reason]had too reply to RedFox[/edit_reason]
Edited by Radigal, May 8 2014, 10:00 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
There's only one thing left for me to say

Posted Image

Terror_Vixen
Member Avatar
CDF Private
Third gen was almost to the point of too many pokemon for me
Edited by Terror_Vixen, May 8 2014, 10:13 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Kursed
May 8 2014, 09:56 PM
There's only one thing left for me to say

Posted Image
So putting eyes on mutated poo, a fart, a ball, a bunch of eggs, and rocks is considered "creative"?

Posted Image

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Beats me I didn't make the image.

Radigal
Member Avatar
They are releasing more and more screenshots of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. All three starters now have a Mega Evolution, as does Metagross and Sableye. Apparently through ORAS Diancie, a 6th gen pokemon has a Mega Evolution.

Sceptile becomes a Grass/Dragon type! All other Mega Evolutions keep their original form types.

Secret Bases are also going to return, and I have heard Rumors that not only can you customize it like in the Advance versions and when trading or what not go and visit friends Secret Bases, that you can actually set up rules for battle! Battle customization is not 100% confirmed....though I have seen it floating around the net, I will keep an eye on this.

I will keep trying to give you guys more info as it comes out

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »