Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Planet Tyrius
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 07:31 PM (845 Views)
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Tyrius, a planet that seems to be ages behind the rest of Lylatian civilization. This unremarkable world lies out of the way, minding its own business. Its culture is that of medieval times, where kings and queens rule, but it is also a land of fantasy, where fairies, demons, monsters and fearsome dragons contend with heroes, villainous sorcerers plotting to take over the planet only to be thwarted by a brave group of heroes...

All of the magic in this world comes from one source: Manarock. Considered a sacred element bestowed upon this world by the gods, it brings light to homes, gifting the power of magic to those who expose themselves to it, it provides defense against attacks, it provides warmth for the people in the cold, and creates water out of sand for those in the desert.

A Lylatian scout comes back from this planet with news of this Manarock, citing its ability to put out some of the most efficient energy known to the galaxy. Nobody can keep their hands off of it. The CDF wants it. Corporations want it. Even hidden villains desire the Manarock.

There is nothing the people of the planet can do as the Men from the Stars descend upon their world and begin harvesting Manarock, regardless of the world crumbling, magic waning from the world as more Manarock is taken... but there is a prophecy. A chosen few, some from the Stars, some from Tyrius, will band together to halt this, one among them wielding the holy sword, the Starmourne. Will they be able to save the planet before it falls apart at the seams? The lack of manarock causes weaker mages to lose their powers or die... and the stronger mages are going insane, growing immensely powerful in direct proportion to their waning sanity. Only the best mages are unaffected, having accumulated their own mana supply in their own bodies.

Now, I want to see new or adapted characters for the Tyrius side of the party, and the friendly people who are here to try to save this planet can be just about anybody.

I, myself, will be playing a female squirrel adventurer from Tyrius, and she'll be the one who gets Starmourne. That's not to say the rest of you won't have important parts.

Also, I am in need of villains from both Tyrius and off-world, and I'll give you creative control of whatever you want to do with your villainy!

EDIT: Wrong subforum. Browsing multiple tabs has screwed me yet again! Somebody move this over!
Edited by KeikoMystere, May 8 2014, 07:32 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
FIxed hmmm I might join as a mystical dragon or a sympathic star person.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Well, It's been a while since I've role-played on this site, but I'll give this one a shot.

For this, I'll have two characters: One from off-world, and an enemy sorcerer.

Character A

Name: Sarah Harvey
Race: Hybrid of Fox and Husky descent.
Birthplace: Corneria
Family: Twin Brother, Scott. Parents and other known relatives deceased.
Weapons and Equipment: A simple broad-sword, Light traveling gear, and a Crystal-like stone with Magical properties.

Summary: A Young woman with a history of traveling from Planet to planet throughout the galaxies trying to find her home planet. While a skilled swordsman, she hold's unique artifact that has granted her magical abilities that has helped her survived In a dangerous universe. While not the most social, she's quite compassionate and often goes out of her way to help those In need. Her stop has now taken her to the unfamiliar world Tyrius, where she continues to search for Info and the location of the planet of her birth.

Character B

Name: Vincent
Race: Wolf-like demon.
Birthplace: Tyrius
Abilities and Equipment: A black Sorcerer's robe, Numerous potions, and magical artifacts, and Is a master of most forms of magic.

I've already discussed most of the details with the GM, and his Character will be shown as the Rp progresses.
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 8 2014, 10:06 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
IN that case I'll be using Rae Citcra and Spyra you may need Spyra's profile so heres the basics.

Name: Spyra
Race: Magical Dragon
Birthplace:Unknown
Abilities and Equipment: Magic,Flamethrowing
Small description:Spyra prides herself as a guardian dragon though apparently on Tyruis she honestly doesn't remember if she was born there or elsewhere. Her magic abilites allow her to use powerful magic beyond that of any mortal magician ,but she is still limted by her internal mana for powers.
Edited by Kursed, May 8 2014, 10:19 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I got one!

Name: Belladonna Nixia
Race: Banshee.
Abilities and Equipment: She can shape shift, fly, float through solid objects, her scream can immobilize any enemy, and destroy solid objects (including weapons and armor) and her stare an render an enemy helpless with fear. She is on the side of Tyrius, fighting for its preservation, and resents the invaders for desecrating her planet. She's what you would consider an anti-hero. Normally she loves to torment and scare the beings of Tyrius, but she will shelve her differences with them in order to work with them and save her planet.

Appearance: Leathery black wings, floral patterned tights, black leotards, black leather corset, black pointed boots, purple hair done in a stylish medieval braid, blue eyes, heart shaped face, svelte body, and crimson leather arm combat braces.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 8 2014, 10:39 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Name: Sage Bush
Race: Fennec fox
Family: Mother and Father, but she's already an adventurer--who needs parents?
Weapons and Equipment: The usual nomadic gear--leather boots, good pouches, a charming cloak to name a few things--but most importantly, the magic flowing through her veins! (Her manarock pendant helps.)
Brief Bio: Born to wealthy parents, Sage was gifted a beautiful manarock pendant when she was born (which honestly was quite a choking hazard, but they had the equivalent of nannies, so it was okay), which she always kept close to her heart. She was raised on tomes, hand seals, incantations, and the sort, and finally set off on her own at age 12. She was already quite proficient--a prodigy, of sorts--and she was off to find someone to take her on as their apprentice. But she may have gotten sidetracked for two years.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Spyra may be able to take her on as an apprentice heck she might be honored to even be considered for it. XD

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Everyone looks good! We'l begin... in, say, a day or two from the time of this post.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Oh wait is it too late to join!

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Nope rp hasn't even begun.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
0000zero3
May 9 2014, 04:17 PM
Oh wait is it too late to join!
No it isn't, hop in! :D

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
If no one has claimed a villain, then i shall.

Name: Baltazar Ksawery
Race: Brown Bear

Weapons: Hussar Lance. a Short thrusting sabre and a long Stabbing sword. Mounted on a fast moving steed.

Backstory: A Famous figure on Tyrius, by his known for his ruthlessness towards his foes and his ability to be bought off by coin.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Oh cool! In that case, can I join with my character Ramona?

I typed a lot for this character, so if you want to skip the background, there isn't much important in there.

Name: Ramona Costello
Race: Human
Faction: Alliance Military
Division: N7 Special Forces
Height: 5'10"
Build: Slight
Background: Ramona, coming from a military family, joined the Alliance at the young age of 17. She had been accepted into officer school among other students from her school. When she graduated, she signed up for Interplanetary Combative School, and underwent extreme conditioning in order to be a member of the Alliance's most elite. Within years, she attained a rank of N6, with only one challenge remaining to reach the coveted N7 rank: Live combat. She had seen live combat before, but never like she would as an N7. When her group landed on the Cerberus outpost on Ilos, her combat skills were tested. A fight raged on between her four person team, and the endless onslaught of white armored foes. With a good eye and help from her team, however, they extrapolated the data they needed from the mainframe of the outpost, and the entire team made it out. Cuts, scrapes, bruises, but nothing a little bit of medi gel couldn't handle. Her proficiency in combat had earned her and her team the rank N7. Ramona now goes where her assistance is needed by the Alliance.
Equipment:
Black Widow sniper rifle with enhanced scope and thermal clip capacity mods
Monomolecular blade(Length and general shape of a tanto)
Tactical Cloak(For a short period of time, her suit bends light around it in order to camouflage even while on the move, though it does not stop the sound of feet on the ground, or footsteps)
Electric Slash, Charging her blade, she can release a shockwave of electricity that deals damage within a 1 meter radius
Edited by 0000zero3, May 10 2014, 12:17 AM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I'm not sure how I feel about a Mass Effect OC here, but I'll tentatively allow it!

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
so when will this begin? Keiko your the only one who can start this admins no longer have to verify rps the Gm is in charge of that

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: