Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Planet Tyrius
Topic Started: May 8 2014, 07:31 PM (809 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Well, It's been a while since I've role-played on this site, but I'll give this one a shot.

For this, I'll have two characters: One from off-world, and an enemy sorcerer.

Character A

Name: Sarah Harvey
Race: Hybrid of Fox and Husky descent.
Birthplace: Corneria
Family: Twin Brother, Scott. Parents and other known relatives deceased.
Weapons and Equipment: A simple broad-sword, Light traveling gear, and a Crystal-like stone with Magical properties.

Summary: A Young woman with a history of traveling from Planet to planet throughout the galaxies trying to find her home planet. While a skilled swordsman, she hold's unique artifact that has granted her magical abilities that has helped her survived In a dangerous universe. While not the most social, she's quite compassionate and often goes out of her way to help those In need. Her stop has now taken her to the unfamiliar world Tyrius, where she continues to search for Info and the location of the planet of her birth.

Character B

Name: Vincent
Race: Wolf-like demon.
Birthplace: Tyrius
Abilities and Equipment: A black Sorcerer's robe, Numerous potions, and magical artifacts, and Is a master of most forms of magic.

I've already discussed most of the details with the GM, and his Character will be shown as the Rp progresses.
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 8 2014, 10:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »