Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,624 Views)
Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
The fox was about to insist that she was, indeed, to blame, even if the man might have acted a little...hastily. (After all, she did put it out.) She wanted, too, to give the red vixen at least some little remark in order to politely sidestep her question, but her large ears perked up: the banshee had jumped up onto the table, a roar sounded outside, and then the banshee started to sing.

Wait, a roar?

Her brow furrowed in confusion, though her eyes lightly gleamed with curiosity. Looking to everyone--that is, the other vixen, the wolf, the squirrel, and the jolly creature whose species she thought only existed in evil--she gave a small smile and curt nod. "Really, I'm fine...You can go back to your drinks." With another little "excuse me," the young vixen continued through the tavern until she reached a window, cupping her hands around her eyes to try to see outside.
Edited by Ris, May 14 2014, 11:15 PM.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"You're not going to see anything through the window. Not the way it's been pouring lately." Ramona started from the door, looking to the fennec. "Best look you're gonna get is out the door" She continued as she opened the door and began to step out.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"He's sadly right it's barley ever not raining here, I wish I knew exactly why." The young Red vixen sighed.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
(OOC: Making sure other people don't wanna post first!)

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
(I'm at work go on a post later at 4]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[OOC]Thanks guys[/OOC]

Belladonna shrugged. She wondered what was going on outside, since people were talking about it, but it was raining so hard out there even SHE wouldn't be able to see what was going on out there. She downed another mug of rum and sang:

"The Worst Old Ship that ever did sail,
sailed outta Airich on a windy day!

And we're waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day that we get our pay!

She was built in Roman times!
Held together with bits o' twine!

Waitin' for the day!

Nuttin' in the galley, nuttin' in the hold!
Skipper's turned in with a bag of gold!

Waitin' for the day!

Our forthford nests, they spring a leak!
Hear our poor ol' timbers creak!

Waitin' for the day!

We pumped our way 'round Scalby Nest!
When the wind back down to wes' nor'wes'!

We're waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day when we get our pay!

Into the umber, and up to town,
Pump you blighters, pump or drown!

Waitin' for the day!

Waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day that we get our paaaaaay!

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRa4MdIX8Hk[/utube]
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 15 2014, 09:25 AM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Are you done trying to kill our ears?" the wolf sharply turns around to the banshee, before letting out a growl as he turned around. That strange monkey's armor looked awfully unique... "Aetsia. With me!" he says, running out the tavern and back to the gates. Aetsia lets out a noise of acknowledgement, running after him while gripping the hilt of the longsword on her back.

Upon their arrival at the gate, the wolf stares at the bear on his crackling steed, unsheathing the large zweihander strapped to his back. "EVERYONE GET BACK! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR HIM!" he tries to call out over the rain and the battle.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Without much time, Ramona, who had already been outside at this point, shook her head and stepped back, "I should get my stuff" She said, heading back into the tavern. Before long, she returned, wearing her black armor. Her rifle was folded and attached to her back next to her sword. The bear was still there, as were two of the patrons. "Do you think he wants to attack the town? Wouldn't he have came in yet?" She asked the wolf, hoping he would give a little more time to prepare.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
By the time the weird monkey had run outside after the wolf and squirrel, the fennec had decided she had to know what was happening outside. Clutching her cloak around herself, she ducked out of the tavern, her eyes soon falling upon the squirrel. She ran up to the girl and looked from her to the wolf, asking over the rain, "What's going on?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Baltazar removes his lance from the chest of the town's guard, letting the three corpses aside his steed tell the story.

Voytek turns, letting the full form of the Ursine Hussar stretch over the muddy and rainy landscape. The poles attached to the saddle glistened with drops of water and blood, the feathers as well.

"Hello" he greets amicably, raising his 5 meter lance high into the air and letting the rain clean it well. "I dont suppose you are also here to stop me from plying the good trade?"
Edited by Jack Mccloud, May 15 2014, 12:43 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The wolf glares at the bear, grip tightening on his sword. "Killing these men will be the last mistake you make. You're no better than a demon." Both hands rest on the hilt of his sword, the squirrel drawing her own longsword and waiting to the right, focused on Baltazar...

"We are demon hunters. You should be honored that we're going to slay you as we slay abominable creatures." the wolf murmurs, the squirrel silently nodding in agreement.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Oh, okay, bad things were happening. The fennec gave a little hop backwards before continuing on step by step, giving the two apparent warriors their room. Was there really going to be a fight? She hadn't seen too many fights herself. She'd really only heard about them afterward. But if they did go at it, she hoped the wolf and squirrel would win. They seemed like the nicer of the sides.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Demon" He snorts, looking incredulous as he bobs along. Voytek keeps a steady trot, moving away from the armed group that had spilled from the town.

"I have heard myself called a parasite, but never a demon." He runs a hand up to his helmet, raising the crossguard to get a better look. He smiles. "What crime is it that whomever killed those men over yonder didn't properly strip them of valuables?"

"But my morality isnt the issue here, is it?" He puts a hand in his pocket, showing off the piece of Manarock. "No, you would rob a poor Hussar defending himself with the disguise of justice." His face lowers into a much darker smile. "Am i incorrect?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Spyra the young red fox girl ran outside to see what was going on "I don't know what's going on but you three better explain yourselves I don't see a reason to fight." She said.

Rae the white vixen was able to sense what was going on outside. She let out a sigh. "No matter where I go there is always violence." The white vixen said letting out another sigh.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
KeikoMystere
May 15 2014, 11:22 AM
"Are you done trying to kill our ears?" the wolf sharply turns around to the banshee, before letting out a growl as he turned around. That strange monkey's armor looked awfully unique... "Aetsia. With me!" he says, running out the tavern and back to the gates. Aetsia lets out a noise of acknowledgement, running after him while gripping the hilt of the longsword on her back.

Upon their arrival at the gate, the wolf stares at the bear on his crackling steed, unsheathing the large zweihander strapped to his back. "EVERYONE GET BACK! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR HIM!" he tries to call out over the rain and the battle.
"Ah, lighten up ya' mangy mutt." Belladonna laughed.

She noticed everyone heading outside to fight with someone or something at the gates, but she simply shrugged it off and sat down on the bar counter, crossing her legs and sitting "pin-up model style" on the bar.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: