Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,621 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Call me Spyra." Spyra said flying near ground level.\

"Rae." Rae replied still on SPyra's back holding onto her horns to stay on.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Turning her head to the horse next to her, Ramona looked to Sage, smiling through her opened visor. "I'm Ramona" She said, holding up two fingers with her palm facing the fox. A gesture Humans would recognize as the peace symbol, or "V for victory."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Belladonna snoozed in her bed, having strange dreams involving Manarocks...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
As she watched the six fair off with a suspicious gaze in her eye, she couldn't help but wonder if she should've opted to tag along with them. She was ticked from having a roof fall on her head, that much was certain...She even would've gone for the sake of getting a little pay-back for the whole incident. But hearing the wolf's explanation, there were clearly more important things to be concerned over then just a selfish feud..

With her arms crossed together against her chest, she let out a slow sigh as her closed eyes opened once more. 'And here I thought I could just mind my own business, this time..' The thought spoke out in her subconsciousness. "Well... Can't just let another place end up like this.." She sighed, and took one last look over what was left of the town. At least the rain doused the flames a bit before that Mystic cleared the skies.. She just hoped everyone else made it out alright.

Though her eyes did peer about for a while...Her ears would perk as she caught site of an old stable. It's roof burnt to a crisp, but inside she'd catch site of an old black stallion.. And at that, a simple smirk began to form on her muzzle.
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 21 2014, 01:39 PM.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
His fief.

It was always wonderful to see his ancestral family land spread before him. The Ursines of the plains had dominated this specific plot since the beginning history, they had always belonged to house Ksawery. He could see largest open pasture on the planet, the Thunderhorses grazing on the grass.

With Voytek's plodding gait, they crossed underneath the threshold of the gates in no time, letting the gates close behind him as he dismounts without ceremony. Soon after, he is met by another bear, a stack of papers in hand and glasses balanced on the end of his nose.

"My lord, something has riled the Witch. She has been asking for you personally."

Baltazar shakes his head. "When isn't she?"
---------------------------------------------
Madness and Chaos, the Witch of November screams and writhes against the locks and chains that keep her bound to the center of a great circle. Her white hair is thrown this way and that as she screams and screams and screams.

"She has been like this for an hour, my lord!" One of her tenders yells over the din, leading his lord down the pathway to the great Circle. A slow burning fire contained the witch, the manarock in the flames letting it burn for a long eternity.

"Baltazar!" The witch turns to adress him, her flailing ceasing as she turns her attention to him. "My weather is being changed!"

Baltazar lets no surprise show. He takes a deep breath. "Whom and where?"

The Witch snarls out a word, and Baltazar narrows his eyes.

Dragon.
--------

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"I ask nothing more of you lot than to stay alive. If you have to run, do so." the wolf instructs as they near the village.

It's a rather awful sight to behold. The fire is actually dying down right around now, but that doesn't mean the destruction isn't absolutely awful to behold. There are quite a few bodies here, but lots of horse and cart tracks leading away from the village, so many people were able to escape.

Those who did not escape, or worse, pledged allegiance to the demon, stayed...

Those allied to the demon had taken on demonic features. Horns, wings, glowing eyes, and a bloodthirsty attitude. Rock did not seem phased as one approached, calmly dismounting from his horse and hefting his massive blade before slaying the corrupted warrior with a single powerful blow.

"Now then. Let's go meet this new demon and send him packing to Hell..."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Agreed." Spyra growled, the sunny weather she had created soon faded back to the normal gloomy rain. "If we don't do something soon this entire planet will be flooded with demonized villagers." Spyra sighed "almost makes me want to destroy every manarock and throw it's remains into the sun."
Edited by Kursed, May 22 2014, 08:32 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Sage's stomach lurched as the wolf quickly killed the first to step toward him. "Wait!" she called, reaching out toward him--though absolutely in vain, as she was still seated on the horse. "Can't we save them? They're still people!"

She didn't even want to respond to Spyra's words. Destroy all of the manarock? They couldn't possibly.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I don't think we can not even my magic can turn them from the demon fate only their free will has doomed them to this state." Spyra sighed."And I don't do mind control."
Edited by Kursed, May 23 2014, 12:43 PM.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Ramona sighed, dismounting after Rock. She didn't particularly want to start wanton killing, but it was her job. She was getting paid to clean out these towns as best she could, and protect the manarock. Besides, through the scope of her sniper rifle, things were much less personal. Though, she made a promise to herself. She wouldn't shoot anything that wasn't putting someone in harm's way. That should be easy to spot, right?

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"It's all that there is to do. These men were once people, but when a demon recruits you into their service, you become a soulless abomination... most of the time." Rock says, taking on a couple of spearmen with relative ease.

"This is what demons do." Aetsia writes to Sage. "The best thing we can do for these people is give them a merciful end and avenge their souls."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae shot a couple spearmen with her bow and arrow shooting magical arrows at them .

Spyra Latched onto one of the swordsmen that charged her diggin her claws into him as she blasted him with an odd purple energy his body falling to the ground.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"The only answer is to accelerate my plans" Baltazar says as he charges out the door of the Witches keep. Without breaking stride he barks orders to servants standing about, getting the whole compound in a tizzy in a single moment.

Outside he paces, the clouds above tracing back towards where they had been forced by magic. He tips his head back and lets out a tremendous roar, letting the rafters nearby rattle with his volume.

From the ground comes a thousand thousand insects, a shifting electric blue mass that pulses and shifts as the bugs stack and fuse into the static mass of Voytek.

The Thunderhorse neighs as his master slips a saddle onto him, seating himself on the back of the shapeshifting horse immediatly after. At a slow trot, Voytek heads towards the compound's gates. A Servant carries a single box which he opens and presents to his master as he passes by.

"Manapowder didn't stop the beast the first time." He says to the Squires and Hussar's watching their lord leave. From the box he draws a very ornate and very large pistol, the flintlock glinting in the sun.

"I will have to make sure this time that i bring the skin back with me."

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[OOC]I still want to play in this, I'm just unsure of what my character should do, so right now she's asleep in her castle. Just let me and her know if you guys or your characters need help[/OOC]

Belladonna yawned an inhuman sounding yawn as she slept...

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"These fools think they can defeat the new Demon Lord!" Uh oh. This particular knight stood out. He was shirtless, for one. For two, he was a good ten feet tall and carrying a sword as big as Rock's with one hand. Three, he had some wicked fangs.

Rock turns to face him. "Tch... Aetsia, Sage." he says. "Let me demonstrate. You know what fleas are, right?" He stands as the demon knight charges him. "They're far smaller than us but they still attack us... is that courage?" He easily parries the incoming attack. "No! That isn't courage at all! Courage is conquering your fears! If you master your fears, then your focus will be completely undisturbed, even against a flea like this one!" He attacks now! "Courage is the glory of life! Courage is our triumph against monsters like this one! TAKE THIS!!"

He runs the demon knight through... which causes the demon knight to back off. "I'll kill you, just you wait..." And thus he retreats.

"Aetsia, Sage... finish the job." he says. Aetsia looks concerned, but nods.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: