Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,616 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
At another table in the tavern a mysterious young Red vixen slowly drinks some sort of clear liquid her head covered by a hood. Her eyes glancing around picking up everything going on in the tavern her attention turning to the two newcomers a Squirrel and a Wolf as they stepped in.
Edited by Kursed, May 13 2014, 08:26 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I don't see how." The yougn Red vixen said walking up to the Fennec."Why did he throw you out like that?" she asked.

Meanwhile at the entrance what appeared to be hunter walked into the tavern she was a young white vixen her tail and ear tips covered in black fur, a Composite bow strapped to her back, her quiver also on her back barley carrying 10 arrows. The Vixen's almost white light blue eyes scanned around the room before she spotted a table to sit at.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"He's sadly right it's barley ever not raining here, I wish I knew exactly why." The young Red vixen sighed.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Spyra the young red fox girl ran outside to see what was going on "I don't know what's going on but you three better explain yourselves I don't see a reason to fight." She said.

Rae the white vixen was able to sense what was going on outside. She let out a sigh. "No matter where I go there is always violence." The white vixen said letting out another sigh.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"The guards in this town are a little overzealous and mistrusting of outsiders and I am no monster." Spyra growled "You really shouldn't mess with me either."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Can we at least settle this without violence?" Spyra asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Oh so your a robber?" Spyra asked."Also I warn you looks can be deceiving." She warned the Bear. "YOU are the one who doesn't realize who he is talking to." She said as her green eyes began to glow then the light in her eyes faded. "I live on this planet."
Edited by Kursed, May 15 2014, 09:03 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Push just one more inch and you will not be so confident." Spyra growled back at the bear. "I suggest you just leave before I make you." She added.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Try me." Spyra growled, starting to grow in size soon she towered over even the tower her cloak falling to the ground as the young red vixen changed into a large purple scaled dragon the rain dropping on her scales and sliding off. "Now do you still want to fight?" She asked eyeing the smoke.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Spyra breathed out a layer of firei creating a small wall of fire in front of the bear leaving enough room to not burn the tavern. "My help is needed elswhere your not worthy of a fight." Spyra said as she took to the air and headed for the smoke.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"YOUR Nothing but a Deamon!" Spyra growled turning around Spraying the Town with water coming from her mouth as she treid to quelch the flames. The Purple dragon continued the pendant around her neck marking her as a Guardian Dragon

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"You have no honor!" Spyra yelled using her magic to try and calm the flames also trying to help people get out by swooping down and picking up groups of them trying to set them down away from the fire, staying well away from the Bear as she did she felt she didn't need to deal with him ,yet.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Spyra seeing the Bear close in on her shrunk in size to a smaller younger looking dragon to become more manueverable in the air and avoid most of the bombs though one hit her dead center and she fell straight to the ground.

Crashing into the roof of the Tavern laying limp on the floor the small dragon seemed dead "Run.....Run away before he burns the rest of the town." Spyra muttered before her life force seemed to run out.

"Great this is just what I needed." Rae grumbled able to sense and see what was going on "panic, fear..." I can feel it all." She grumbled pulling out one of her blaster rifles, walking over to the dragon able to feel her pain and her own fear for the people of the town.
Edited by Kursed, May 16 2014, 04:12 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae put her blaster away seeing the Demon had left the scene and tried her best to carry the now small dragon. "Dang your heavy." She muttered as she picked up Spyra and tried to walk out of the town before the magic flames burnt the whole place down. Walking outside she could see the many people running from their homes. "Who could do such a thing.." She muttered ,overcome by the emotions of others shaking it off and regaining focus she continued to head out of the city Spyra slumped over her shoulder.
Edited by Kursed, May 16 2014, 04:22 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"A-are the people of the town safe?" Spyra asked starting to wake up from passing out. "I don't think so." Rae replied "Please help them..." Spyra muttered passing out again.
Edited by Kursed, May 16 2014, 04:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: