Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,569 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Belladonna Nixia flew in from the rain, and stepped into the vestibule of the tavern, shaking and fluttering her wings, to get the water off of her. She was careful not to get anyone wet. When she was done, she strutted into the main area of the tavern, and sat at the bar, folding her wings behind her.

A lovely Banshee, with a svelte body, black leather bat wings, purple, flowing hair in a stylish medieval braiding, jewel blue eyes, and dressed in black high heeled boots, leather leotards, floral pattern tights, and red combat arm braces, Belladonna was quite the sight. Her luminescent pale white skin seemed to emanate a glow...

"Why all the long faces...?" she asked no one in a soft voice.

Edited by Julius Quasar, May 13 2014, 06:58 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Are you all right, sweetheart?" asked Belladonna, to the fennec she saw being mistreated.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ris
May 14 2014, 07:53 PM
The young fox lightly blushed first at the question she heard coming from the bar, and then more so when two others walked up to her. She didn't want to draw any attention. She just wanted to be on her way again. "No, it's fine," she mumbled with a little shake of her head, glancing towards the bar to reassure whomever had first asked, too--though at the sight of her, the fennec had an urge to vanquish her. There were good banshees? Huh. She didn't know that.

But blinking back into focus, she shook her head again. "It's not his fault. I kind of deserved it..."
"...'Deserved it'!? YOU!? Nonsense. I'd like to twist his parts off!" Belladonna said.

She jumped up onto a table, and said "Let's see if we can improve the mood a bit!". She got a large mug of rum, drank it, and proceeded to sing an old pirate shanty:

"I tip me hat to my fearsome crew. Only had a drink, when we could've had a few. We're brothers, we're mates to the end Hey Hey...Farewell to thee , Goodnight to you! We sail the rivers we sail the seas, My boys they're always looking out for me. We're brothers we're mates to the end Hey Hey...Farewell to thee, Goodnight to you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJxlPSatig[/utube]

"Come on, all! Cheer up! Join in!" crowed Belladonna.

She sang again, attempting to sway the crowd, almost like she was trying to hypnotize them into better spirits...
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 14 2014, 11:38 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[OOC]Thanks guys[/OOC]

Belladonna shrugged. She wondered what was going on outside, since people were talking about it, but it was raining so hard out there even SHE wouldn't be able to see what was going on out there. She downed another mug of rum and sang:

"The Worst Old Ship that ever did sail,
sailed outta Airich on a windy day!

And we're waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day that we get our pay!

She was built in Roman times!
Held together with bits o' twine!

Waitin' for the day!

Nuttin' in the galley, nuttin' in the hold!
Skipper's turned in with a bag of gold!

Waitin' for the day!

Our forthford nests, they spring a leak!
Hear our poor ol' timbers creak!

Waitin' for the day!

We pumped our way 'round Scalby Nest!
When the wind back down to wes' nor'wes'!

We're waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day when we get our pay!

Into the umber, and up to town,
Pump you blighters, pump or drown!

Waitin' for the day!

Waitin' for the day!
Waitin' for the day that we get our paaaaaay!

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRa4MdIX8Hk[/utube]
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 15 2014, 09:25 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
KeikoMystere
May 15 2014, 11:22 AM
"Are you done trying to kill our ears?" the wolf sharply turns around to the banshee, before letting out a growl as he turned around. That strange monkey's armor looked awfully unique... "Aetsia. With me!" he says, running out the tavern and back to the gates. Aetsia lets out a noise of acknowledgement, running after him while gripping the hilt of the longsword on her back.

Upon their arrival at the gate, the wolf stares at the bear on his crackling steed, unsheathing the large zweihander strapped to his back. "EVERYONE GET BACK! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR HIM!" he tries to call out over the rain and the battle.
"Ah, lighten up ya' mangy mutt." Belladonna laughed.

She noticed everyone heading outside to fight with someone or something at the gates, but she simply shrugged it off and sat down on the bar counter, crossing her legs and sitting "pin-up model style" on the bar.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Belladonna watched and listened to the whole thing between Balthazar and the others, from the door of the tavern and laughed.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
(Damn, I've fallen behind....)

Belladonna stepped out of the shadows, having retreated before the dragon crashed onto the tavern. "Looks like you all have got things under control." she said.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"So what are we gonna do now?" Belladonna said, strutting up to Rae and Sage.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"What was all that about, earlier?" Belladonna asked.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Hmph. Well, I'm going home if no one needs me. You guys know where to find me, the old castle outside of town." said Belladonna, flapping her wings and flying towards her home.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 17 2014, 08:12 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Belladonna looked from one of the windows of her castle and saw the rain clouds clear and the sun shining. She smiled, knowing that someone must have cast a temporary spell to clear this up. But then she let out an unpleasant gagging noise when she realize it was SUNNY. She closed the curtains, because as a banshee, good or evil, she still didn't like sunlight just the same. She lay down on her bed for a nap...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Belladonna snoozed in her bed, having strange dreams involving Manarocks...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[OOC]I still want to play in this, I'm just unsure of what my character should do, so right now she's asleep in her castle. Just let me and her know if you guys or your characters need help[/OOC]

Belladonna yawned an inhuman sounding yawn as she slept...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Inside Belladonna's castle, in the master suite/retreat, a large black oyster shell shaped bed opened up, revealing Belladonna sleeping in its dark burgundy sheets and comforter. She stirred, yawned again, and then awoke. She got out of bed, fluttered her wings a bit, and walked about her chamber...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »