Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,619 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Not too far beside the two guards, they might catch a glimpse of a nomadic looking warrior in light gear drinking a small mug of water, and dining on a small cut of beef. She was adorned In a coat that covered a set of light traveling gear; Consisting of a small, dark vest vest and sweater just high enough to reach her abdomen, brown slacks, and broad-sword sheath attached to a small strap that looped around her shoulder. Not an unsual set of attire, though her appearance did draw a couple eyes..

Unlike most folk, she seemed to be a mix of certain Canid races in the area.. On one hand she had the physical proportions of the average vulpines, while her hair, and fur seemed more akin to the color and patterns of the Husky's of the northern region. Despite whatever her lineage might've been; It was safe to assume she wasn't local.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Meanwhile, the hybrid at the bar merely watched as she took a drink from her tankard. From the start, she had definitely been curious about this little girl. After all, she must've caused quite a stir for all those people to come darting like elk.. Though, she hoped whatever It was wasn't 'too' bad. From what she could gather from just listening to her, she didn't really much seem like the trouble-making type.

With her ear giving a light flick, she cut a piece of her meal with her fork and set It gently into her muzzle. While In most cases, she would've normally gone to ask what might've happened...But she was still pretty new to this area, and despite her emotions on the matter; She wasn't too keen on the idea of drawing any attention to herself.
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 14 2014, 08:50 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
In as little as a moment after the wolf spoke; A fist burst out of the ruins of wood that was what was left of the Tavern. The hybrid from the bar slowly crawled out of the wreckage..

Pannting from exhaustion, and frustration; She stood up from the pile of plywood, and dusted herself off.. "For ONCE.." She growled, "Can I just stop at ONE planet without trying to be crushed by something?! I mean for the love of.." She spouted, shaking her head... Though it was at that time that she caught sight of the group, and like that her frustrated gaze was driven towards them.

"...Hey! You people!" She called out, rushing over to the group with a limp in her step... Though when she came to a steady stop behind the hourse, she hunched over...Breathing heqvily in attempt to catch her breath.. "Could one of you explain.. What the heck just happened? One minute I hear screams.. And then the next..."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"A demon.." She breathed in confusion as she glanced back between the two of them.. "So you're telling me... Something gigantic," She paused between breaths, gesturing to the ruins behind her. "Fell onto the tavern..?"

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"A demon hunter..?" The Hybrid asked with a curious perk of an eye-brow.. "Well, I guess I've heard of stranger proffession's.. Pleasure to meet you, all the same." She replied, standing up straight with her palms pressed against the based of her spine in an attempt to straighten her back out Miraculously, It just felt a little stiff.. In most cases she'd be In a hospital for about a week. "So.. What became of this thing, then? Did you guys send it packing...or Is it still out there?"
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 19 2014, 08:16 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
As she watched the six fair off with a suspicious gaze in her eye, she couldn't help but wonder if she should've opted to tag along with them. She was ticked from having a roof fall on her head, that much was certain...She even would've gone for the sake of getting a little pay-back for the whole incident. But hearing the wolf's explanation, there were clearly more important things to be concerned over then just a selfish feud..

With her arms crossed together against her chest, she let out a slow sigh as her closed eyes opened once more. 'And here I thought I could just mind my own business, this time..' The thought spoke out in her subconsciousness. "Well... Can't just let another place end up like this.." She sighed, and took one last look over what was left of the town. At least the rain doused the flames a bit before that Mystic cleared the skies.. She just hoped everyone else made it out alright.

Though her eyes did peer about for a while...Her ears would perk as she caught site of an old stable. It's roof burnt to a crisp, but inside she'd catch site of an old black stallion.. And at that, a simple smirk began to form on her muzzle.
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, May 21 2014, 01:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »