Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,596 Views)
KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Rain. Rain had been almost constant ever since those people from the stars came. There were only two or three days of sunlight for every week... the rest was rain. Today was no exception.

Men from the Stars, armed with their cruel magical wands that could kill a person in one shot, had been trying to break into this particular town by using a small battalion from a rival village. Any attempts at negotiation had failed, and every day it was up to the guard and whatever traveling mercenaries to repel attacks from desperate soldiers...

One such attack had just been finished. A tall, strong wolf with dark grey fur and black hair clad in black armor stands alongside the town's guard, along with a brown furred female squirrel dressed in a white shirt, brown shorts and brown boots, with messy brown hair and steampunky goggles on her forehead. All of them were bloodied from the battle. The wolf had what looked to be a gigantic slab of metal fashioned into a sword on his back and a metal gauntlet, and the squirrel possessed a standard longsword with a crossbow over her shoulder.

"Aetsia, are you injured?" the wolf asks. The squirrel shakes her head. "I think we should take the fight to them when we've recovered. We know their men are being forced to fight. We should free them." They turn back into the town of Armsdell, to the tavern where they'd plan their next move. The guards would just have to see to it that the bodies of the dead were properly buried and respected.

At the tavern, the best starting place for any adventurer, the wolf has a tall glass of ale, while Aetsia settles for milk. "You did alright out there. Three kills." the wolf tries to make some conversation, but Aetsia just shakes her head and counts out ten... "... yes, I got ten. Don't compare yourself to me. I've done this for years..."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The tall wolf stands along with the squirrel girl, and the squirrel goes over to the fox, gesturing her head back to her companion. "We shouldn't have to quarrel among ourselves in this time of war, but if that man needs to be taught a lesson..." the wolf lets the sentence trail off.

He so hated to see young women mistreated, even if this one was without context...

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Are you done trying to kill our ears?" the wolf sharply turns around to the banshee, before letting out a growl as he turned around. That strange monkey's armor looked awfully unique... "Aetsia. With me!" he says, running out the tavern and back to the gates. Aetsia lets out a noise of acknowledgement, running after him while gripping the hilt of the longsword on her back.

Upon their arrival at the gate, the wolf stares at the bear on his crackling steed, unsheathing the large zweihander strapped to his back. "EVERYONE GET BACK! YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR HIM!" he tries to call out over the rain and the battle.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The wolf glares at the bear, grip tightening on his sword. "Killing these men will be the last mistake you make. You're no better than a demon." Both hands rest on the hilt of his sword, the squirrel drawing her own longsword and waiting to the right, focused on Baltazar...

"We are demon hunters. You should be honored that we're going to slay you as we slay abominable creatures." the wolf murmurs, the squirrel silently nodding in agreement.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"He cut down several guards who were just doing their jobs." the wolf explains to the red vixen. "Defending this town from monsters like him..."

Aetsia glances over to the bodies, letting out a little mournful sigh before returning her stare to the bear...
Edited by KeikoMystere, May 15 2014, 08:12 PM.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"I wasn't calling *you* a monster, I was calling *him* a monster..." the wolf would have facepalmed if he weren't holding his sword.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Aetsia gets out of her fighting stance and then looks to the east, to the other village... there's smoke coming from that direction. She lets out an alarmed noise, and the wolf looks over. "... shit, something must have happened over there. You're lucky..." The swordsman withdraws and the duo run to retrieve a couple of horses from the stable, riding off to the other village as fast as they can!

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Now how the hell does that happen?!" the wolf turns back to Arnsdale, sighing as it too now seems to be on fire. The duo stops as they think about their next move.

"So Arnsdale was set aflame too?" a warrior on a horse coming from the other village asks as he approaches. "We are truly sorry about what we've done to your village, the Men from the Stars were forcing us to attack... but now there's a demon on the loose! One of the Men from the Stars performed an unholy ritual and..." "From bad to worse... Arnsdale seems to be a lost cause. Come, Aetsia."

The squirrel shakes her head and goes back for Arnsdale. When she comes to Ramona and Sage, she holds her hand down to Sage, a rather determined look in her eye.

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The squirrel nods and still holds her hand out to the fennec fox... and then thinks, and takes out a blank book and a bit of charcoal, before writing:
"If we don't stand, the village will fall and people will die. Help me evacuate the town and then we'll decide what to do about the dragon and bear. PS I can't speak."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Aetsia nods and gestures for Ramona to follow, and with a quick 'hi-yah!' gets the horse going back into the village. She handles the horse remarkably well despite all of the horrible burning going on, and she directs several families to the nearest safe exit. They could hear cries for help coming from another lit-up house!

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Aetsia nods before heading back for Ramona, offering her the hand up to the horse. She had previously thought she was fit enough to catch up but that was not the case!

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
The village's population is unharmed for the most part, but the destruction is quite widespread...

The wolf soon returns and gives Aetsia a glare... before smiling. "It's good to see I didn't raise you to be a complete monster. I see you've made some new friends, too."

Aetsia shrugs. "We need to head to the other village and see if we can deal with their demon problem. Sounds standard enough. Somebody thought they were so above it all that they decided that ascending to demonhood was a good idea... or they got another demon to do it." the wolf explains.

"Are you coming with?" he asks Sage and Ramona. "Aetsia and I are demon hunters, but we do need all the help we can get."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"Very well. If you don't want to come along, that's fine. As much as having a caster would likely help. Just stay away from the other village..."

Aetsia gives Sage a smile and a wave... and then gets out her paper and charcoal.

"Please?"

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"That's rather impressive. It usually takes a dedicated mage to change the weather..." the wolf murmurs, pulling Ramona onto his horse. Aetsia pulls Sage onto her's. "Let's get going. It's only an hour's ride away if we go slowly as to let those on foot stay with us."

KeikoMystere
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
"You best believe it. This sort of thing happens with alarming frequency, even before the Men from the Stars arrived." the wolf tells the hybrid. "I forgot to introduce myself. I am Rock, demon hunter." he says to his assembled party.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: