Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Tragic Tale of Tyrius
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 07:30 AM (3,614 Views)
0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
This place sure was different than back home. Ramona, a human girl, sat at a booth along the wall adjacent to the stairs. She wore a black hoodie with the insignia N7 stitched above the right breast, and a white/red/white stripe going down the right arm. The girl watched silently as the ordeal took place. She felt a little bad for the fennec girl, but couldn't bring herself to say anything to her. Instead, she looked down at the table, pretending not to notice.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Hearing a faint noise, Ramona stood up, looking first to the door, then to the patrons that had congregated in the middle of the tavern, then to the others. She wore a surprised look on her face as she headed to the window to get a better look.

As soon as the banshee started her giddy tune, she looked in confusion before heading to the door, pulling her hood up.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"You're not going to see anything through the window. Not the way it's been pouring lately." Ramona started from the door, looking to the fennec. "Best look you're gonna get is out the door" She continued as she opened the door and began to step out.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Without much time, Ramona, who had already been outside at this point, shook her head and stepped back, "I should get my stuff" She said, heading back into the tavern. Before long, she returned, wearing her black armor. Her rifle was folded and attached to her back next to her sword. The bear was still there, as were two of the patrons. "Do you think he wants to attack the town? Wouldn't he have came in yet?" She asked the wolf, hoping he would give a little more time to prepare.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Ramona didn't really know a lot about these villages, but if she was being paid to protect them, they couldn't be as lowly as the bear made them seem. "If they're so filthy and insignificant, why are you harassing these people?" She asked. It was the fact that her face was hidden behind a visor that gave her confidence. She felt like she could stand up to someone twice her size in it, and technically, she pretty much just did.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Ramona was astonished that such a feat took place. Nonetheless, she decided to let the dragon fight this battle, the big bad bear was occupied with it, and she was heading in the same direction as the fox. "Stick with me, we'll be better off if we're together" She called to Sage who was at the moment just a few yards ahead of her. She didn't want to get lost on the unfamiliar terrain.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"I don't know how it happened, but all of a sudden that traveler who was with us turned into a dragon and started burning the town!" Ramona recalled. Her memory was a bit foggy from what just happened, especially with how fast. "I had to get out of there though, we could have been toast!"
Edited by 0000zero3, May 16 2014, 03:29 PM.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Ramona gave a light wave, also wondering what they were going to do. They wouldn't just leave her there...
Right?

"We're going back to the village, right?" She asked.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"Wait! How do you expect me to follow!" Ramona cried as she tried to keep up. Unfortunately, her efforts were futile, she couldn't keep up with a horse. Dropping her arms to her sides, she lowered her head and sighed, walking forlornly in the direction the three left in.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"Thanks," Ramona said as she climbed up on the horse. "It's kind of hard to run as fast as a large four legged load bearing creature" She commented, slightly peeved that they just left her there. At least she wasn't forgotten about.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"That's what I'm here for, so I'm in" Ramona said with a dutiful nod. She looked to Sage, next, to see what she had to say.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Ramona looked at Sage. She hoped the fennec would join, which was expressed by her standing by Aetsia and clasping her hands together. "You could really help us out"

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
"What did he run from?" Ramona asked from the back of the horse, "When I got back, the town was razed, and nobody was conscious."

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Turning her head to the horse next to her, Ramona looked to Sage, smiling through her opened visor. "I'm Ramona" She said, holding up two fingers with her palm facing the fox. A gesture Humans would recognize as the peace symbol, or "V for victory."

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Ramona sighed, dismounting after Rock. She didn't particularly want to start wanton killing, but it was her job. She was getting paid to clean out these towns as best she could, and protect the manarock. Besides, through the scope of her sniper rifle, things were much less personal. Though, she made a promise to herself. She wouldn't shoot anything that wasn't putting someone in harm's way. That should be easy to spot, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »