Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The DMC Chronicles: Order 65
Topic Started: May 13 2014, 08:12 AM (446 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
///BRIEFING\\\

It is a time of uncertainty. Approximately six months ago, DMC scouts began cloaked recon of Universe 02-Beta. Reconnaissance results were fairly standard, until one of the scouts had problems related to their cloaking device, and was detected. Rather than attempt to destroy the vessel, the forces of both the Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) and the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) both stopped fighting to send the DMC a message. From it, we know that both sides are asking for assistance against the other. While the GAR has pointed out atrocities committed by the CIS, the CIS has made a statement... far more disturbing.

They claim that the Republic is under control of the Dark Lord of the Sith, and has been since before the war between them started.

While we could easily remain neutral in this conflict and let it fight itself out, this is an opportunity for the DMC to acquire new allies in another 'verse. We are leaning toward supporting the Republic, but the rumors of the controlling sith stay our hand. This is why I called you. You must venture into this war, find out the truth. If there is any shred of truth in the CIS' accusations, we must find it. If the CIS accusations prove true, we must look and find out how deep this... corruption... extends. If there is a chance we can eliminate the Sith controlling the republic and keep the republic intact, we must take it. Otherwise, we will have to withdraw our presence from Universe 02-Beta.

If and when we have secured the Republic's allegiance, we will help them defeat the CIS. It goes without saying that the leaders of the CIS - Nute Gunray, General Grievous, Wat Tambor, Count Dooku, and most importantly, Darth Sidious - must be captured or killed. Only by taking them down will the CIS be truly broken.

I ask that all interested volunteer, military and mercenary personnel meet at Dragon'taan Military District Enclave. Further details will be given by the one leading this op. Good luck. I will be in contact. General Indari out.

////Notes\\\\

Use any characters you want, just be sure they're combat ready. You're about to step into a war.

Be courteous to other players; we have to work together.

When posting characters, please provide a link. I will be posting my characters at a later time.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Very well. Any others?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Personally, I'd recommend you play both - but you may want to give both of them some form of firearm or ranged weapon.

Anyone else?

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Very well. After consideration of my chars, I have decided I'll be using my Alternate version of General K'torr: http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/7189980/1/#new

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Sure. Go ahead.

Assuming no more storms blow through on my end, I'll be starting this RP on Saturday. Any objections?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »