Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The DMC Chronicles: Order 65
Topic Started: May 17 2014, 10:39 AM (2,216 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(I told you I'd start this today)

General K'torr waited in the briefing room in the Dragon'taan Military District Enclave for his team. He wished he'd be getting more, but he'd make do with what he had. While he waited, he looked over the intelligence dossiers - and there wasn't much. The Republic and the CIS were both pointing fingers at each other, and they both were asking the DMC to aid them in rooting out the other. The leadership on both sides accuse the other of crime and corruption. But the CIS accusations were the reason the DMC was getting involved.

K'torr patiently waited for his team...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae Entered the briefing room "Sorry General I was helping some clone troopers with some of the stealth equipment my squad uses." She said. "So what seems to be the situation?"
Edited by Kursed, May 17 2014, 11:46 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Well, at present, we're waiting for the rest of the team," K'torr responded. "You'll be briefed when the rest of the team arrives."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Their first member arrives without announcement.

Raze, the Argonian with the impressive Red outlining of his face to decry his disease, arrives without celebration nor ceremony. Garbed in a simple Blue and Green robe, he bows his head respectfully. "General" He says, waiting to be addressed patiently. "I am here, by your command."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well--wait... weren't you with another person?" K'torr asked Raze.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"I told him to go on without me, i was in the middle of a drink."

This is how Drummer introduces himself as he walks into the room. Dressed in standard Military wear, he looks like the normal human. His only distinguishing feature is his eyes, Blood Red like an Albino's.

"Please allow me to introduce myself. I go by Drummer." He gives a faux bow.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Enough with the flashy Entrance this is serious business." Rae sauid shakin her head.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Its always serious business" Drummer says, rolling his eyes.

"The experience is always to trite after the second dozen times. Had to learn to have a little fun while plying the trade."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Indeed," K'torr agreed. "Now that we're all here, let's get started." He cleared his throat, and began, "Six months ago..."

(I'm going to skip the explanation, since you all already know what's going on. If you need a reminder, look at the presentation thread: http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/7193034/1/#new )

"... And General Indari has tasked me - tasked us - to determine if there is any truth behind the CIS' accusations. We're leaning towards supporting the republic, but we need to determine truth from lies." He looked to Rae. "Commander Rae - in the event that it is needed, are your clones capable of carrying out Order 65?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
" I'm sure they will I'm sure any of the DMC clones are." Rae replied.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," K'torr said. He looked to Raze and Drummer. "Raze, Drummer, any questions?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Raze shakes his head after a moment.

Drummer shrugs. "Wouldn't know what to ask, to tell the truth."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," K'torr said. "Gear up. We head out in five. Raze, Drummer, you may want to upgrade to some firearms as far as weapons choices go - where we're going, you're gonna need at least an assault rifle with hardened armor-piercing ammunition."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Raze shakes his head. He holds his hand out and flicks it, blue lightning sparking from his hand. "I am a mage" He says neutrally, and leaves it at that, letting the spell fizzle out and returning to staring blankly ahead.

Drummer nods, tapping a metal contraption on his hip. He withdraws it and lets it unfold into its proper form, a fairly boxy looking rifle with that aesthetic pleasings of an obelisk. "Got you covered, boss. I'm all ready to go."
Edited by Jack Mccloud, May 21 2014, 09:42 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," K'torr says. "Get to the transport; we leave in ten." K'torr waits for the others to leave the room and make for the transport. From there, they'll take the transport to K'torr's ship, the DMCS Iron Regent, where it will jump to Universe 02-Beta so they can begin their... investigation.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: