Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The DMC Chronicles: Order 65
Topic Started: May 17 2014, 10:39 AM (2,242 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Affirmatieve." Rae said turnign around to walk to the transport.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Raze makes his way in customary silence, using the time run through his usual repertoire of mental calming exercises. The noises of modern society annoy him, and he knows the disease that plagues him would use any emotional weakness to spring.

Drummer has no such crutch. He jauntily makes his way to the transport, taking in the sights and the air around him. "Oh this is so much fun!" He says. "I haven't traveled with companions in ages! Oh I must bring something home for Calliope. She is going to be so jealous!"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
K'torr was the last to board the transport. The transport lifted off shortly thereafter, ascending the atmosphere to allow the inhabitants inside a view of the massive, combined DMC and Cerinian fleets.

"Never gets old," K'torr says, "Seeing the fleet this big. Sometimes, people wonder why - and how, for that matter - we keep such a large fleet. It is a message to our enemies - that we will not give up; that as long as we live, we will drive them back... and our allies - that we will always fight the enemies they can't, and defend them from what they are ill-prepared to defend against."

The transport steered to a Predator-class Battlecruiser, and K'torr said, "There she is - the DMCS Iron Regent."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae and Fox squadron just stood their calm they had already seen the ship.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Space confuses me" Raze says, and leaves it at that. he is none the less impressed by the vast array of military power lay before him.

"Marvelous!" Drummer claps his hands. "Oh i love technology!"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
K'torr smiled and chuckled. "The technology developed by the Cerinians and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps is, indeed, marvelous. But not even the greatest technologies can compare to the power of the Force," he said.

The transport landed in one of the hangars, and K'torr stepped off. "This way to the bridge, where we can get underway," he said, starting for the turbolift.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae and Fox squadron followed K'torr into the turbo lift.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
(I'm gonna be without ineter net for a few days. So post without me to a bit)

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Very well)

The turbolift ascended, and when it reached it's destination, K'torr lead the others to the bridge. "Helm," he said, "Prepare to open the rift. Target 'verse: Universe 02-Beta."

"Aye, sir," the helmsman responded.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"So K'torr what's been up lately for you?" Rae asked. "Is this the only thing that's been going on?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"It's one of several things, to be honest," K'torr said. "I wasn't doing anything major when this op came up, so it was assigned to me. General Bellator left because of a disturbance in the Force he felt... something about a problem on Venom... General Suleyk went on leave to Corneria, General Indari has his hands full getting Dragon'taan prepped for Imperator 'Vadam's arrival, and Drake and Amie... well, I have no idea what they're doing."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Raze and Drummer say nothing, instead taking the time to repeat the actions they had been for a while.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I see, well at least everyone is keeping themselves busy." Rae muttered.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"No s**t," K'torr chuckled. "Never a dull moment in the DMC."

"Sir, the TDIG Rift Generator is primed and ready," the helmsman reported.

"Engage on-course," K'torr ordered. The Iron Regent opened a TDIG rift, and sailed through it, emerging in Universe 02-Beta. "Hnh... doesn't look all that different," K'torr commented. "Helm, lay in a course for Coruscant, engage Translight drive at will."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Shall Fox squadron and I check out the CIS HQ on Geonosis?" Rae asked.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: