Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The DMC Chronicles: Order 65
Topic Started: May 17 2014, 10:39 AM (2,220 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
While Drummer tended to Raze, K'torr tended to the battle before him. "Make it fast, Rae - in about two minutes, you'll have Republic forces all over the CIS attack fleet."

Another volley of mass drivers and missiles were fired, followed by a number of plasma torpedoes. The mass drivers hit first, then the missiles, and then the plasma torpedoes, burning craters on the hulls of the CIS ships. Their shields were useless against the DMC's Kadgeron weapons. The CIS fired a flurry of missiles themselves, which were little more than pin pricks to the superior and far more advanced Anti-Kadgeron shields of the DMC fleet.

"These b****rds would be smart to surrender if this is the best they can conjure," Tactical chuckled.

"The CIS army is primarily droids - beings incapable of surrender. Never underestimate your enemy - and never underestimate what they'll sacrifice for victory," K'torr said.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"You gonna be alright?" Drummer asks as Raze gets himself fully under control, ignoring the furious and curious stares of the crew members passing by.

"I couldn't take the sights and sounds." He says, leaning up against the wall. "Down here, the noise should be muffled enough that i wont get upset... hopefully"

Drummer pats him on the shoulder and retraces his steps to the bridge, shaking his head at the deep marks in the walls of the ship. "Excuse me, you there." Drummer pulls a crew member aside. "Can you tell me what kind of metal those walls are made out of?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"The interior of DMC ships are made of a modified version of Mandalorian Beskar and Cortosis metals woven into a mixed Titanio-ferric metal alloy, why?" the crewman responded.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Drummer whistles and thumbs towards the claw marks and dents. "Because that poor child there just tore chunks of it out with his bare hands."

Shaking his head and thanking the anonymous crew member, Drummer makes his way back up towards the bridge. "Poor kid." He says as he enters the bridge again. "He'll be alright for now."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Waiting on you, Kursed.)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Whoa i just hit the jackpot!" Rae replied over the comms, Trade federation during the invasion of naboo worked with a guy named Darth Sidous, saying something about making the invasion legal....kinda suspicous considering the dark aura I sensed around the Chancellor isn't it?" She asked reading on "Lord Tyrannis said himself that a Dark lord of the sith is indeed leading the Senate I think we are in error here, sir."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"We'll look over the data later - get out of there!" K'torr commanded. "Republic warships will be on top of that ship in thirty seconds!"

K'torr spoke the truth: Republic warships were closing on the Providence Rae was on - it and the few remaining CIS warships that hadn't been blown apart by the DMC firepower. The DMC ships shifted their focus to the remaining Lucrehulk Battleship, while the Republic Forces assaulted the other ships.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Roger half way to the hanger now." Rae replied, jumping into her cloaked fighter and taking off from the hanger revealing her fighter after she barley had left the ship thinking it was a little too late for them to see her anyway.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"I think you all are attaching way to much suspicion in the chancellor" Drummer says. "Every time you hear something from the government he is fighting that is negative you completely agree with them. Don't you think its a little suspicious that you found evidence of exactly what they are accusing the chancellor of being, in the accusers data banks?"

Drummer shakes his head. "I think you all are ignoring anything of the contrary and pegging the poor old man without concrete evidence."

-----------------------------------------

Back down below deck, Raze takes very careful steps into the med bay, his hands wrapped in his robe as he seeks out a doctor.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"You're right - We don't know that this Darth Sidious is anything related to the Chancellor. We need a face to go with the name. We need more - but where to--" K'torr started.

"Sir, the enemy fleet is falling back," Tactical announced.

"They aren't retreating; they're regrouping. They'll be back," the XO commented.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae's fighter suddenly uncloaked outside of the hanger of the DMC ship and docks "This Is Rae.. I'm back."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Clutching his hands inside a fold of his robes, Raze sits on the edge of a table and waits for the next doctor to talk to him.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
One of the doctors approached Raze. "And what might be your problem, sir?" he asks him.

Meanwhile, while waiting for Raze to get to the bridge, K'torr turns to Drummer. "You have any suggestions for where we should look for any usable intel? Preferably where we might find an image of Darth Sidious' face, or something that'll shed light on this... charade?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Drummer shakes his head. "Nowhere i would know to look. If this proposed Sith lord even exists that is."

--------------------

Raze holds his hands out, the mangled mess that had shorn the space age metal from the walls bleeding profously from the act. Except the wounds were closing rapidly over the metal still imbeded in his hands.

"Would you kindly?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Certainly," the doctor said. He quickly removed the metal from Raze's hands, then sterilized and bandaged the wounds. "I'd advise you take it easy until these heal completely," the doctor said when he finished.

"Indeed," K'torr sighed. "We need something... anything... to point us in the right direction, but solid intel has so far been... scarce. We'll look over the data Rae got from the enemy ship, see what we can find, though I doubt it'll be anything we don't already know."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: