Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The DMC Chronicles: Order 65
Topic Started: May 17 2014, 10:39 AM (2,223 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"pretty much." Rae sighed , though there are a few tidbits here and there that may reveal more." Rae said as she walked onto the bridge.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Raze waited until he was near the bridge to remove the bandages. The doctor had been efficient, quick. The metal didnt have time to set inside his skin before...

Raze walks onto the bridge and says nothing, taking a few steps to stand behind and aside of Drummer as he listens.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
K'torr sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Rae, do you have an image of Chancellor Palpatine's face, for the record?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Yup." Rae replied bringing the picture up in a hologram.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
K'torr sighed. "Very well. Now, all we need is an image of Sidious' face... if we can even find one," he said. "I'm open to suggestions."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Rae went searching through the fiels she had "here she said throwing up the cloaked face of the Dark lord from a transmission sent directly to the ship she had boarded not a few minutes before they went towards Courascaunt.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Sorry for my lack of activity. I've been... busy, so to speak.)

K'torr looked at the comparison, then growled, "Hm... Damn. Not enough. We need more." He paced for a moment, then said, "Seems we have no choice but to raid the database on Geonosis. Gear up. Tactical, recall all our drones and engage the cloaking device once done. Helm, once the cloaking device is active and all drones are recalled, set course for Geonosis."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I don't know... I really don't like how I felt around the Chancellor ,but if you need more proof let's get it." Rae said, playing around with her tail.
Edited by Kursed, Jul 8 2014, 05:11 AM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
The DMCS Iron Regent recalled all it's Marauder Drones, then vanished under the guise of it's cloaking device. A translight portal opened moments later, and the Iron Regent left Coruscant orbit.

"We'll be in Geonosis orbit in ten minutes at this speed; Rae, anything else you can tell us?" K'torr asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"recently Lord sidous has started the CIS with his supposed apprentice Count dooko." Rae noted. "

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
The XO shook his head. "That's public knowledge," he spoke up. "We're looking for things that the public doesn't know."

"I am of a mind with Malavi," K'torr said. "Raze, Drummer, either of you want to add anything to this? You're both awfully quiet."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: