Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The DMC Chronicles: Order 65
Topic Started: May 17 2014, 10:39 AM (2,217 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(I told you I'd start this today)

General K'torr waited in the briefing room in the Dragon'taan Military District Enclave for his team. He wished he'd be getting more, but he'd make do with what he had. While he waited, he looked over the intelligence dossiers - and there wasn't much. The Republic and the CIS were both pointing fingers at each other, and they both were asking the DMC to aid them in rooting out the other. The leadership on both sides accuse the other of crime and corruption. But the CIS accusations were the reason the DMC was getting involved.

K'torr patiently waited for his team...

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Well, at present, we're waiting for the rest of the team," K'torr responded. "You'll be briefed when the rest of the team arrives."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well--wait... weren't you with another person?" K'torr asked Raze.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Indeed," K'torr agreed. "Now that we're all here, let's get started." He cleared his throat, and began, "Six months ago..."

(I'm going to skip the explanation, since you all already know what's going on. If you need a reminder, look at the presentation thread: http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/topic/7193034/1/#new )

"... And General Indari has tasked me - tasked us - to determine if there is any truth behind the CIS' accusations. We're leaning towards supporting the republic, but we need to determine truth from lies." He looked to Rae. "Commander Rae - in the event that it is needed, are your clones capable of carrying out Order 65?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," K'torr said. He looked to Raze and Drummer. "Raze, Drummer, any questions?"

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," K'torr said. "Gear up. We head out in five. Raze, Drummer, you may want to upgrade to some firearms as far as weapons choices go - where we're going, you're gonna need at least an assault rifle with hardened armor-piercing ammunition."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Very well," K'torr says. "Get to the transport; we leave in ten." K'torr waits for the others to leave the room and make for the transport. From there, they'll take the transport to K'torr's ship, the DMCS Iron Regent, where it will jump to Universe 02-Beta so they can begin their... investigation.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
K'torr was the last to board the transport. The transport lifted off shortly thereafter, ascending the atmosphere to allow the inhabitants inside a view of the massive, combined DMC and Cerinian fleets.

"Never gets old," K'torr says, "Seeing the fleet this big. Sometimes, people wonder why - and how, for that matter - we keep such a large fleet. It is a message to our enemies - that we will not give up; that as long as we live, we will drive them back... and our allies - that we will always fight the enemies they can't, and defend them from what they are ill-prepared to defend against."

The transport steered to a Predator-class Battlecruiser, and K'torr said, "There she is - the DMCS Iron Regent."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
K'torr smiled and chuckled. "The technology developed by the Cerinians and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps is, indeed, marvelous. But not even the greatest technologies can compare to the power of the Force," he said.

The transport landed in one of the hangars, and K'torr stepped off. "This way to the bridge, where we can get underway," he said, starting for the turbolift.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Very well)

The turbolift ascended, and when it reached it's destination, K'torr lead the others to the bridge. "Helm," he said, "Prepare to open the rift. Target 'verse: Universe 02-Beta."

"Aye, sir," the helmsman responded.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"It's one of several things, to be honest," K'torr said. "I wasn't doing anything major when this op came up, so it was assigned to me. General Bellator left because of a disturbance in the Force he felt... something about a problem on Venom... General Suleyk went on leave to Corneria, General Indari has his hands full getting Dragon'taan prepped for Imperator 'Vadam's arrival, and Drake and Amie... well, I have no idea what they're doing."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"No s**t," K'torr chuckled. "Never a dull moment in the DMC."

"Sir, the TDIG Rift Generator is primed and ready," the helmsman reported.

"Engage on-course," K'torr ordered. The Iron Regent opened a TDIG rift, and sailed through it, emerging in Universe 02-Beta. "Hnh... doesn't look all that different," K'torr commented. "Helm, lay in a course for Coruscant, engage Translight drive at will."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Not presently," K'torr responded. "We'll get to the CIS HQ later; for now, we're going to inquire with the Supreme Chancellor and the Jedi Council to find out anything we can about what's going on."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"It doesn't please me any more than you, but we need to know what we're up against," K'torr told Rae. "We need information before we sneak into enemy territory. If your going to jump into hell itself, you may as well jump with good intel."

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"I am of a mind with Rae," K'torr said. "But no, we're not asking the Chancellor if he's a Sith Lord. We're asking the Chancellor for any information he has regarding the CIS - what caused them to break away from the republic, how successful they've been in the war, things of that nature. It's the Jedi Council we're going to ask for any information they have regarding the CIS' accusations... but I doubt they know much. After that, we go - under cloak - to Geonosis, see if we can get into the CIS' computer database and see what turns up."

"Sir," the helmsman reported, "We're approaching Coruscant."

"Very well," K'torr said. "Slow to Sublight speed."

the DMCS Iron Regent dropped out of Translight speed in orbit of Coruscant. The republic fleet was surprised to see it there, but gave no reaction in light of the fact that the Iron Regent's weapons and shields were not active.

"Rae - you, Drummer and Raze are going to talk to the Chancellor, see if you can get any information out of him. I'll have a chat with the Jedi Council, see what they know," K'torr said.

(For the sake of the RP, I'll control the Chancellor and the Jedi Council.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: