Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Liberty Park; Welcome to the Neighborhood
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 10:07 AM (4,370 Views)
Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
The top floor window slams open, manicured hands nearly obliterating the pane with upward force. The obnoxious bang is then follwed by childish giggling, tittering that only increases as it's owner steps out onto the roof.

"Are you two, or two thousand, love?" Drummer asks from the patio, watching his wife with amusement and no small amount of annoyance. Standing at 5'4", with dark red hair and eyes, he looks like the last person on the planet to be lecturing anyone about maturity.
But on the roof is someone a little stranger. Clutching a stringed instrument in one hand and her bow in the other, Calliope is too busy giggling to even care about how she looks.

"Tradition's dont have to be carried from planet to planet!" He tries once more, Calliope having the decency to stick her tounge out at him before planting her posterior on the Chimney.

"Last chance to join me, Drum" She says at last, tuning the instrument with carefull twangs and gentle plucks. She shoots a glance but sees that Drummer has simply left the patio, leaving her alone on the roof.

"Philistine" She says.

And in accordance to he own tradition, she begins to fiddle on the roof.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
At the sound of a transporter's din, Calliope angles her head towards the noise.

Without a word at the sight of weapons galor, she turns her head and keeps playing.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Calliope continues to saw on the strings, watching the goings of her new neighborhood. She switched to a much slower song as she swings her legs over the side, putting her back to the sun.

"Huh"

She hadn't seen the Militaristic jeep past by her. She hadn't known it left. But what she did see was Drummer with several boxed cakes in hand walking down the side walk.

Stopping mid song, she switched to la danse macabre as Drummer knocked on Amanda and Joe's house.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Drummer peaks the top of his head over the three stack of cakes. "New Neighbor."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Thanks" Drummer groans, hefting the cakes in both hands. "Would you mind if i pop in for a sec? These are heavier than they look."

Above them all, Calliope begins the main chorus of the Danse Macabre, swinging her feet in time to the music.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Thanks"

Drummer, now with his load lightened, follows Kiersey without struggle. He steps over the threshold, without tripping even, and follows behind her.

"Hope you guys like Carrot Cake." He says. "Cause the misses thought it would be oh so swell to give everyone carrot cake the first time you meet us."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Stepping into the kitchen, Drummer casts an appreciative glance at the decor. The house certainly is fancy, it was unfortunate that Calliope was to busy fingering the strings to introduce herself to the neighbors.

Speaking of which...

"Yes, sorry her. Its a Tradition she wont let go of." And the boxes went on the counter, leaving Drummer to stretch his shoulders out right quick. "Every time we buy a new house she has to christen it with a private rooftop concert to herself." He steps next to Kiersey and points to the roof of his house, where Calliope has begun bobbing her body to whatever song she had chosen next.

"Thats my wife, Clio Calliope. My name is Drummer. We are your new across the alley neighbors."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Drummer laughs. "You honestly have no idea." With that he pretends to take off a hat and bows, swinging his right arm over his chest as he lowers his hand.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Did you? Well, Calliope did the house hunting, truth be told i'm not much for the real estate business" Drummer rubs the back of his head. "I would live out of a hotel room if it wouldn't Drive Cally to murder."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Drummer, with enough tact not to try an vocalize anything first, bows his head and smiles in the universal hello.

"Grocery shopping?" Drummer asks as he selects a single cake from the pile and stacks the rest up for his next journey.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"The sign language gave it away" Drummer says, holding a hand up to his mouth as if a big secret had been announced. With that he hoists the boxes into his arms once more, feeling the strain.

"Thank you for inviting me in, but i have a few more neighbors to deliver these to. See you guys around." He nods to Aaron and waves his shoulder in a goodbye, moving over to the door and waiting for just a second.

"Would you kindly...?"

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Absolutely" Drummer takes a step out of the house and orients himself based on the sound of Calliope's fiddling. "Have a nice day, it was nice to meet you."

From there Drummer leaves the alley and crosses the street. The house directly across the road from theirs was next, and by the looks o the heavily armed hoverbike they were gonna be some really interesting neighbors. Wrestling one hand free, Drummer knocks on Janie's summer home.

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Drummer" He shifts the boxes in his hand in a sort of pseudo bow. "I'm a Drummer, might I come in? I have a new neighbor cake for you guys."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
"Its all good. To tell the truth I was sick of unpacking." Drummer enters the house, but cannot see from the packages in his hands. "Figured I would introduce myself, and apologize for my wife to the neighbors."

Jack Mccloud
CDF Sergeant Major
Before the door is closed, Drummer thumbs towards where Calliope has begun singing loudly on the rooftop. She is clearly having the time of her life, but doing so at the top of her lungs.

"Just a courtesy measure i assu..." Drummer stops once he hears the growling and sees the firearm. "Uh, is he gonna shoot me? Because i will drop the cake and leave, i have no problem."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: