Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Liberty Park; Welcome to the Neighborhood
Topic Started: May 22 2014, 10:07 AM (4,409 Views)
0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
A new family arrived in a large moving truck. "Moe's Movers" was pasted on the side of the trailer, and two men exited from the cab. They opened the back doors and started to move stuff in. A couch, desks, tables, chairs, some small statuettes of dinosaurs, and dinosaur bone replicas.

Before long, a small 4 door sedan pulled up into the driveway. After a few seconds, out stepped a middle aged man and his teenage daughter. The father, a grey furred lynx, had a backpack and laptop bag, and was dressed in a nice black collared shirt, whereas his daughter, a golden-brown furred lynx, was dressed in a tank top and shorts, carrying just a laptop bag.
"So this is the place?" She asked him, unenthused.
"Yep, it's a nice neighborhood. I'm sure you'll meet some new friends here."
"What was wrong with our old home, again?" The girl asked.
"Jade, I'm sorry, but you knew as well as I did that we would have to move sooner or later, this place is much closer to where my job put me. I'm sorry, but please, can you just try to make the best of it?"
She let out a soft sigh, "Alright, Dad." She answered. Being the daughter of an archaeologist was a tough gig, constantly moving around. She had left all her friends six hours away, across county lines.

As they headed into the house, the movers were just finishing. The adult lynx paid them as they left, and they settled into their new life. At least until his office job was done.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Looking out the upstairs window from his bedroom, John let out a surprised sound. "What just happened?" He asked, running down the stairs. Jade was already outside, gawking at the accident that just occured. A large SUV was sitting upside down on their lawn, as well as half of a lamp post.
"Dad?" She asked. John just stood on the porch for a second or two before rushing to the car to make sure nobody was hurt.

0000zero3
Member Avatar
CDF Lance Corporal
Acting as quickly as possible, John pulled his phone out, dialing 911 and talking with the dispatcher. "Yeah, we got a fire in Liberty Park, at house 125. A car on the street got into an accident and caught fire." He nodded a few times, staying on the line with the dispatcher until they could hear sirens.

Jade was understandably freaked out. They just moved in, and already there was a fire in their front yard. What a day. "Dad, I wanna move" She said. She knew they couldn't, but so far, she didn't like it there.
Edited by 0000zero3, May 26 2014, 06:03 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »