Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
StarFox for WiiU
Topic Started: Jun 10 2014, 07:26 PM (202 Views)
Psypherus
CDF Private First Class
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_shigeru_miyamoto_confirms_star_fox_for_wii_u
About time.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I hope they have Krystal in it.

Psypherus
CDF Private First Class
They probably will. They've had Krystal in everyone since Adventures.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Oh my God that is soooo awesome! YESSS!

Sapphire Flame
Member Avatar
CDF Conscript
From what I have read from the various news articles it appears that the game will be really gimmicky using the Game Pad's gyro much like how Skyward Sword was based around Motion Plus. I enjoyed Skyward Sword a lot so I am hoping Nintendo can replicate that feeling into this game. Also the co-op helicopter part of the game sounds like it could be a ton of fun.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »