Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Steam is off-line...
Topic Started: Jun 30 2014, 11:35 AM (196 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
Dammit, steam, you useless piece of s**t...

No, Steam isn't off-line for everyone, just me. I just wanted friends and allies alike here to know that I'm no longer on Steam; while trying to figure out what the f**k was wrong with it, my steam account has become completely inaccessible. As a result, my available games have been cut in half and I can no longer talk to those of you on steam that talk to me. Therefore, if anyone needs to get into contact with me for whatever reasons, I'll be on Skype. My Skype name is viktor_drakona. As soon as this issue with Steam is resolved, you'll be the first to know.

--SD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »