|Welcome to Star Wars Legacy. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Topic Started: Aug 6 2011, 05:34:41 PM (525 Views)|
|Sylus||Aug 6 2011, 05:34:41 PM Post #1|
Fanon Tech Rules
1. All technology entries must be either a new piece of technology, weapon, vehicle, ship, armor or any other sort of item that pertains to the Star Wars Universe.
2. All tech entries will have two weeks to complete a work in progress. After that period the thread will be archived.
3. All entries will require two staff approvals. Any input from the community is also welcome.
4. Try not to come up with something too absurd. We will leave this up to the imagination but since people can come up with a lot of ridiculous stuff we have implemented the staff approval rule.
5. There is very little template to follow. Unlike the character approval process we only require a detailed history that is to be no shorter than two paragraphs. The history should detail where the tech came from and its detailed background so we can better understand its importance.
6. Technology entries pertaining to weapons and ships should not be overpowered. You are not allowed to post new concept ships larger than a transport and weapons no larger than heavy blaster canons. No Death Stars please.
7. The term Fanon is a portmanteau of "fan" and "canon". The term is used to refer to non-canon commonly confused as canon or to fan-made Star Wars fiction. Thus said, look long and hard cause most likely the entry has already been based in canon lore.
Meaning, its probably already out there so dont bother posting it twice.
Technology Entry Template
Sirra Vale (Jedi Knight)|
Ariadne Adate (Federation Chief of Senate)
Elden Lesius (Sith)
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Technology Centre · Next Topic »|