photo SeptMOM1st_zps3e446f3e.jpg
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
THE MODEL BUILDERS
WELCOME TO THE MODEL BUILDERS FORUM, DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR MONTHLY CONTESTS!......CONGRATS to Mr. Mike for winning the MOM for Sept.. The October 2014 MOM/DOM are now open for entries.
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing " THE MODEL BUILDERS " as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
1971 Dodge Champion motorhome
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 01:43 AM (398 Views)
Rel14
[ *  * ]

Seeing i have the real one,, I thought i would made my 1971 motor, and trailer, made from old semi trailer,
all the inside were hand made, has a 318 engine, all in 1/25 scale

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gunn
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
nice job. you got a pic of the front end?

Labayouman
Member Avatar
Bronze Medal Member
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
WHAT? A motor home and trailer, how cool is that?!! You gotta tell us more - let's see some more shots of this one! Maybe the chassis, and front end like Gunn says. And the interior detail is outstanding too......Keep em comin.....

Dave B Bayouman

Deleted User
Deleted User

FIRST, BACK OFF A BIT ON THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, that's one helluva build ya got . I'd be happy to know more about what went into this build too. Ed Shaver
Quote Post Goto Top

Mercman
Member Avatar
Model Expert
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fantastic.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 4X4S / WORK TRUCK / RACING · Next Topic »
Add Reply

JSResin  ScaleRacingLobby  Early Years Resin  Scale Restoration  LexsScaleModeling vcgresin  wildharemodels  Scenes Unlimited morganautomotive ProTech
THE MODEL BUILDERS FORUM WAS CREATED ON SEPTEMBER,22,2005