Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Rp for Final Fantasy fans; Yeah.
Topic Started: Sep 30 2008, 05:57 PM (231 Views)
Ssmoken33
Well, just think of the games as rules + a few more.
1. No God-moding.
2. No autohitting.
3. Final Fantasy only characters. (DOnt care which game. Its all of them put together.)
Kk?
Character Name:
Appearance:
Hometown:
Weapon:

Character Name: Cloud Strife
Appearance: Click here
Hometown: Nibelheim
Weapon: Buster Sword.

*From Nohta: Turned the image into a link to make it more friendly with the forum (so it doesn't get stretched for people on lower resolutions.*
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Nohta
*sweatdrop* Somehow, I have the feeling that an RP in a canon-only mode might not be the best option, but if you can handle it, then be my guest ^^'

NOTE: No godmodding is already a board-wide rule; unless you want to reinforce the idea, restating it really isn't necessary. lol As for auto-hitting, if I interpret that right, then this may require the use of random generators in order to pull this off... But still, if you think you can handle it, then go ahead. As for random generators, I'd recommend this site.

One more thing, if you're using Final Fantasy canon-only characters, all that's really necessary to do (the way I see it) is to call a character since everything else should already be established (unless it's an AU (alternate universe) RP, which then I'd understand). If you're going to go that in-depth about it, then well... whatever, I'm not going to stop you. Since this is your idea, I'm going to let you run the show the way you want it to (as long as you can keep it under control).

Finally, if you really want to see this through, might I suggest that advertisement for this forum take place? I've already made a few attempts myself, but to no avail, sadly.

EDIT: Moved because "The Gathering" seemed like a more appropriate place, since it's still probably in the planning phase.
Member Avatar
Neocrus Federation Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Ssmoken33
Ok, Lol thanks Jon. Anything from Josh yet? Havent heard from him in awhile.
Nohta
He's usually busy these days, what with him having moved to Clearfield (or wherever) and all. Last I heard, he was starting a recording studio or whatnot with some people he knows, so... Yeah. But alas, I digress.

Honestly, the most I do in this sort of field (using already established characters in a fandom instead of using original ones) is fanfiction, and I don't even do that a whole lot these days, so I'm just going to stay out of this one. Really, it looks like an interesting (albeit risky) idea, don't get me wrong, but I don't think me being a part of it would work out too well. I'm going to try to do some light advertising again, though, so we'll see how it works out. I can't do a whole lot by myself, remember, so if you can help out here and there, this will get by a lot easier. You don't have to, but as you know, it'll be boring with just the two of us here and if my attempts at advertising fall upon deaf ears.
Member Avatar
Neocrus Federation Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Ssmoken33
Tell that asshole to call me sometime.
btw sorry for the language but i don care much anymore. i've changed
and tell him im learning to play the guitar
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Gathering · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Tue of Self Concept.