Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Fading Radiant Twilight
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 01:46 AM (81 Views)
Nohta
This thread is mainly for my own reference since I'm retrieving a post from another forum via the Internet Wayback Machine. I lost the awesome post format I had when said forum it was originally on went under, so I'm porting it here (exactly as it was) so I at least have a solid copy of it. I may or may not actually update it later on after I get through some things (no ETA at this time; this whole block of text will be removed if I start updating this thread for real). In its current state, it is largely out-dated and doesn't really apply to the revised versions I'm holding onto, so please don't take it too seriously.

Also, yes, I'm well aware that the chapter previews are written as though they were anime episode previews. Please ignore that particular detail, and for the love of all that is sacred, please don't ask.

This is the long-heralded remake of Inside the Isolated Heart. Titled The Fading Radiant Twilight (in tribute to the story's original title, "Radiant Twilight"), this remake aspires to outshine its predecessor with vast improvements over the storytelling elements that generally went out of hand.

Summary: Shimiru Yukirushi is a seemingly average teenage girl in a highly advanced technological and magical world. When her mother is kidnapped and her father murdered by an unknown organization, she begins to search for the truth about herself. That search may change the fate of her home world, Amoria.*

*: Summary was taken from my posting on FictionPress and slightly revised to make use of the higher character limit in posts here.

Title: The Fading Radiant Twilight
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Rating: T (suitable for readers ages 13 and up) *tentative*
May contain: Graphic descriptions of violence and/or gore; coarse language
Read it now!
Visit the blog!

Detailed Information

Last update: March 11, 2010
Current chapter: Chapter 04 - Trust in Truth
Current supplement: Shimiru's Dream: Another Identity (end-Chapter 03; alternate retelling of Chapter 01 events)
Current extra: N/A
Outlined to: Chapter 10 - *currently untitled*
Prologue?: No
Epilogue?: N/A
Up next: Chapter 05 - Cruel Reality
Extra up next: Extra Chapter 01 - The Story of the Isolated Heart

Upcoming Content Previews

Please note that previews for additional story content are likely not listed in the chronological order that they occur in the timeline of the main story.

Chapter 04 - Trust in Truth

I somehow survived my battle with Arnscath. With that out of the way, my next goal was to earn Sanoka's trust. Little did I realize that I was in for a surprise when he decided to take the first step. Feeling that things would get nowhere afterward without my own interaction, I decided to reveal some things about myself, regardless of what danger it would present to me. Next time, on The Fading Radiant Twilight, Chapter 04: Trust in Truth.

Chapter 05 - Cruel Reality

With Sanoka's trust, I gained an invaluable friend, so I thought about what I should do next. Upon the suggestion of returning home, I did so, only to find the entire residential district in utter chaos and mayhem. A slaughter of untold proportions had taken place, and if that wasn't bad enough, returning home would prove to be the most traumatizing thing for me yet. Next time, on The Fading Radiant Twilight, Chapter 05: Cruel Reality.

Extra Chapter 01 - The Story of the Isolated Heart+

*this preview will be unveiled after the release of Chapter 05 as it may contain spoilers*

+: Yeah, I know; I used part of the original story title for this one. I couldn't think of anything more fitting, to be honest.

Please note that previews are subject to change. Older previews will be removed (though they will be archived).
Member Avatar
Neocrus Federation Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Nohta
Content Update History

March 10, 2010 - Chapter 04 proofread and uploaded
March 6, 2010 - Chapter 04 completed, pending proofread and upload
January 28, 2010 - Shimiru's Dream: Another Identity released
December 25, 2009 - Chapter 03 released
December 11, 2009 - Chapter 02 released; added preview for Chapter 03; added blog link
October 28, 2009 - Chapter 01 v2 released; added previews for Chapter 02 and Shimiru's Dream 01
October 26, 2009 - First chapter released, albeit with errors; will v2 ASAP
Member Avatar
Neocrus Federation Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Prose · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Tue of Self Concept.