Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
eRegime is a forum mostly based around forum games. Users think up and run said games, being given the means necessary to do so (such as full mod powers over the forum areas of their games.) It has been around since 2012.

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A call to Campesinos; From Zapata
Topic Started: Jul 17 2017, 09:32 PM (375 Views)
JV
Member Avatar

Gamemasters
My brothers in arm, Compadres tending the soil, Mexico's revolution has to progress to completion, now. Still in the state legislatures, still in the Federal Congress, men who declare themselves enemies of the Plan De Ayala, men such as Carranza, hold power and use their power to sabotage and reverse the liberation of the Campesino from the monopolies and Haciendas. I can not allow myself to sit idle, to sit on the throne of elitism I've fought against all my life. I would sooner reject the command of the Federal Armies and raise the Liberation Army of the South once again than be bought out by comfort.

I grew up in an Ejido that farmed and raised livestock as a poor tenant farmer from my birth. I still live there, in that village. My brother, my mother, my wife and my 6 daughters and 9 sons live there, in Morelos, with a 10th on the way. The men and women of the Liberation Army of the South, the Campesinos and Campesinas all across Mexico, are as much a part of my Family as my own flesh and blood. I will always stand with you.

As such, my dear Campesino brothers and sisters living in other states, take action yourselves! Chain yourselves to the doors of any buildings used by "Authority of Confiscated Property", swipe the chairs and tables and all other furnishes and turn the wood and nails into new farming equipment for your villages until no more of these Authorities can find the rooms to operate it, the room to exist. Establish true and uncorrupted Campesino Tribunals! Whenever a Haciendados dares presume he has the right to sit in judgment on a tribunal, pick him up by both his arms and both his legs and throw him out onto the streets and do not let him re-enter. The only place for a haciendado in a tribunal is to bring forth a claim so that solely the Campesinos can judge it.

I will personally go to the following states to organize Campesinos for land reform: Jalisco, Tamaulipas, and finally Veracruz, in that order. Though a revolutionary, and an ally, is President, that is not enough! We have won the civil war, won a presidency to side with us. Now it is time to win the revolution! It is up to each of us to carry the revolution forward unto dawn. And should any man's heart falter, remember the word's of Jesus:

"Woe to the wealthy, for they have received their compensation.
Bless are you, the poor, for you shall inherit the Earth."

Reforma, Libertad, Ley y Justicia.
Llazar Fundo, always and forever.

Germany 2009

The Zapata.

Supreme Leader of Iran

Ballad of M-30-7
Offline Quote Post Goto Top

Westar
Member Avatar
Deo Volente
looks at paper
I wonder what he's doing about the oppressed peoples living in the United States. Oh right... nothing.

lol k den

goes back to actually fighting for the people
#BombsForBelgrade

Yes, I do racial profile. I cross the street based if I see someone of a certain skin tone. I don't want to run into no pasty skinned snitch. Fuck that.

Currently playing as

Sean_the_Red
Member Avatar
double-crossing tinpot dictator bitch
Super Moderators
Westar,Jul 17 2017
10:09 PM
looks at paper
I wonder what he's doing about the oppressed peoples living in the United States. Oh right... nothing.

lol k den

goes back to actually fighting for the people

Is that what you call daring the US to invade Mexico?
Sengoku Jidai: Daimyō Sue Harukata

past games

JV is a Liberal

Westar
Member Avatar
Deo Volente
dismisses a random voice he heard
#BombsForBelgrade

Yes, I do racial profile. I cross the street based if I see someone of a certain skin tone. I don't want to run into no pasty skinned snitch. Fuck that.

Currently playing as

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · "Mexicanos, al grito de guerra!" · Next Topic »
Add Reply