Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello and welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum), the official leading Rank 1 forum of ZetaBoards free online service of thousands of message boards aimed at video gaming; specifically the best KOEI TECMO fan site online! With over 35,000 forum members already a part of the community and millions of comments recorded! Thank you for visiting, we hope you enjoy the message board!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. By signing up and experiencing KOEI Warriors message board you will have access to features that are member-only such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, voting in recognized polls, and more importantly discussion and the latest news from KOEI TECMO with fellow fans of their products. Our Members Only section via joining will grant you KOEI Warriors graphics, downloads and more.

We also have social network pages on Facebook, Twitter and a videos channel on YouTube, so please find us there.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff/moderator. Thank you.

Regards,
KOEI Warriors Staff Team

Join our community at KOEI Warriors (Forum)!

Already a member? Welcome back, please login here and enjoy KOEI Warriors (Forum).

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Least Favorite Level; The level that you just hate playing.
Topic Started: Sat Oct 1, 2005 11:41 pm (9,221 Views)
Sean
Member Avatar
Select a music!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What's your least favorite level? Personally, mine is Nagashino, regardless of what side I'm playing on.

Takeda Side: The Takeda Cavalry dies, and hampers morale. Or, Hanzo assassinates Shingen, hampering morale once more. Or, finally, Katsuyori is plain stupid and keeps pushing the Takeda Cavalry through the Oda barricade. Those gunners are insane. Period.

Oda Side: Damn hard, when the Takeda Cavalry don't die by the shooting.

I also dislike playing Honnouji, whether if I'm inside the castle or outside when I start. Both modes are very annoying, as I always reach some gate that's closed, and I have to backtrack another 5 minutes to get to the other gate that just might be closed again. Dammit!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hondam
Member Avatar
Harbaugh So Hard
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Honnouji

I HATE that level with a passion. It's just a pain to do.

Onikingu
Sergeant
[ * ]
Anegawa (Azai-Asakura): The weakest army in the game versus the Oda Army at full strength (IE: they have Nobunaga, Nouhime, Mitsuhide, Keiji and Hideyoshi - that's five out of their seven playable characters)... Although the stage itself is enjoyable, it's not really fun to be extremely outnumbered and overwhelmed the whole time...

Crossing Iga (Tokugawa Army): Hanzo can get routed easily on Chaos, yet you're never given ANY warning as to when he's in danger. Plus, Ieyasu moves too slowly through the stage.

Komaki-Nagakute (All Armies): Your allies always get wiped out in the first five minutes, regardless of which side you're playing as.

Commander O'Shovah
A new warrior dat has rising up from the dead
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah dont like crossing iga

Lord_Tyrant
Member Avatar
resigned mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the castle battles i don't like btw sean me and my friend love that battle

Gryffin
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Do the castle stages count? If not, I'm not a fan of Mikatagahara. Why, Shingen, why!? Damn you, Hanzo...

I must admit, it's fun watching Japan's ZL destroy the Tokugawa, though.

Sean
Member Avatar
Select a music!
Sure. Castle stages are levels. Look at Gifu/Osaka Intrusion. Those are levels. Speaking of which...

I hate Azuchi Castle. No matter which side you play on, I still hate it. Especially on Shingen's side. I've always tried to protect Mitsuhide on Normal and higher and he always dies.

Lu Feng
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Any Castle Mission for me...

bobsamurai
Member Avatar
Honor gains respect, respect earns power.
[ *  *  * ]
on date story the level right where the story splits, where u fight takeda and oda, i allways get the bottom path and all of the missions for that level have been completed so i just hate it

Sean
Member Avatar
Select a music!
evil_tyrant
Oct 2 2005, 08:33 AM
the castle battles i don't like btw sean me and my friend love that battle

You and your friends like playing Nagashino? I just hate it because I wasted over an hour trying to complete every mission.

But I get the feeling that Keiji isn't the only person with the level...Oh, darn it.

Someone want to do it for me?

Siege of Osaka Castle (Defense) is really annoying. When Yukimura goes into Ieyasu's turf to attack him, I followed, and then I was saving his behind many times, before I just gave up and tried to go around. I had barely walked out of the main fort when I got the message that Yukimura had died.

Lord_Tyrant
Member Avatar
resigned mod
nagashino is one of the easiest levels to play on i play it over and over again i can remember what to do if i haven't played it for awhile

hissing black cat
Member Avatar
The vanguard of justice
[ *  *  * ]
don't like crossing iga and honnouji can be annoying too but its a great battle to get items

NekoWarrior
Member Avatar
Han's Unifier
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
crossing iga, castle levels

Great_Gambler
Kingslayer; Great Tactician; Master of the Sacrificial Lance
[ *  * ]
I absolutely HATE th Battle of Nagashinao in New Hero's Tale (SW). Katsuyori always dies!

Nash
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Any mission with closed doors. I actually find them to be more annoying than castle stages. At least the latter is easy once you get hold of Lantern.

NobuNaga
Member Avatar
Lord Of Darkness
[ *  *  * ]
Ueda castle Sucks! pretty bad..

Blue_Eyes_Oni
Emperor's Retainer
Azuchi Castle. :blink: That place always creeps me out. Actually, all castle stages creeps me out. So my least favorite level is all of the castle stages.

Fattierob
Member Avatar
Nooo!!...Mein logic!
[ *  * ]
Castle stages, because they take so long..

Honnouji, because of closed doors.

pretty much your standard gripes. <_<

musou man
Soldier
[ * ]
I just hate Betrayal at Honnouji Oda SIde!!! It's just so darn long...

Dragoon
Member Avatar
Immortality has it's perks, but you have to exist first!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Probably Honnouji because of all the closed doors...

one of the last stages on Shingen's story mode when you have to keep both Yukimura & Kenshin alive

or any stage when there's fog and you can't see what's going on where

Wo Long
Member Avatar
Dragon of the Abyss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just about every castle mission. Though Hanzo's Evesdropping level wasn't too bad(I forget the level name). Otherwise, I hate all castle levels. It's even worse when you go from a battlefield to a castle with no time to equip new items for castles(such as the Guiding Doll).

Karai
Member Avatar
Tiger General
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's why you preapre for the castle part of a seige at the start.

My least favourite stage is probably Komaki-Nagakute. It's just horrible and really shoddy.

Wo Long
Member Avatar
Dragon of the Abyss
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Karai
Feb 21 2006, 09:05 PM
That's why you preapre for the castle part of a seige at the start.

My least favourite stage is probably Komaki-Nagakute. It's just horrible and really shoddy.

Yeah, but then I can't equip alot of the items I usually use which really sucks.

Uchiha Itachi
Member Avatar
Foolish little brother...
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
the castle levels

LoW
Member Avatar
Legend
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Azuchi Castle, too simple and linear stage (so horrifying with Shingen, Oichi and Hideyoshi). Music was also really annoying and it had castle with 6 floors, which was really boring to play.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Stage Specific Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2017. All rights reserved.