Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pokemon Series; Gen VI: X/Y & Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Topic Started: Jan 22 2006, 08:14 AM (81,632 Views)
Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
I'm heading up in the world!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah i can breed you a rufflet, want it hatched or unhatched?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
My Grandma could handle this gig.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow, that'd be great. Either would do - can you only trade eggs for eggs? If so I'll need to breed something for you. If it's hatched, just name a Pokemon you'd like : )

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
nah you can trade an egg for a pokemon ^_^ ummm i'll have a think of what pokemon cause i need gen 1-4 pokemon now i've completed unova dex possibly Growlithe if you have one (Arcanine is my favourite fire type ^_^)

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
Damn, I don't even have a Growlithe on my Pokedex I'm afraid :/

The Gen 1-4 Pokemon I have are...
Bulbasaur, Heracross, Dunsparce, Marowak, Aaron, Gligar, Volbeat, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Wynaut, Plusle and Houndour. (most of them were caught in game though, so I'm sure you have them)

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero

Well, looks like I managed to get the remaining three. Sorry Shogun.

Now to just evolve them. After that I gotta get me a Platinum to trade all of my HG rom work over.

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
Xalfrea
Apr 1 2011, 01:04 AM
Well, looks like I managed to get the remaining three. Sorry Shogun.

Now to just evolve them. After that I gotta get me a Platinum to trade all of my HG rom work over.
You didn't end up trading a Zekrom or something equally ridiculous for a Emolga over GTS did you? ;)

Congrats, anyway!

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Li_An_Di
Apr 1 2011, 12:58 AM
nah you can trade an egg for a pokemon ^_^ ummm i'll have a think of what pokemon cause i need gen 1-4 pokemon now i've completed unova dex possibly Growlithe if you have one (Arcanine is my favourite fire type ^_^)
I have an Arcanine, I can breed for you and send you a Growlie egg. For a baby Torchic? ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
That would be awesome kamikaze ^_^

Houndour is my second favourite shogun if you could breed me one of those as I get poochyena in White over houndour

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
Li_An_Di
Apr 1 2011, 01:34 AM
That would be awesome kamikaze ^_^

Houndour is my second favourite shogun if you could breed me one of those as I get poochyena in White over houndour
Alright, no problem. It's a level 1 girl I got in a trade, unfortunately it's Brave nature :/ I'll breed it and get a good one. Do you want a male or a female? And maybe a nickname?

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Already got an egg. Once you have Torchic, I guess I'll meet you there? :)

I have a Gen 1-4 Pokemon, most of them are fully evolved, but I can easily breed them. (it'd be embarassing if people wanted one I didn't have XD )

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
Will probably be Friday night kamikaze - is 1:42am here so need to get to bed really xD but won't take long to breed blaziken for a torchic egg ^_^

Do you have nidoran male?

@shogun: male if you don't mind, do you want rufflet male or female or just the egg? No nickname - I like to pokemon names as normal unless I can come up with some really creative ones
Edited by Li_An_Di, Apr 1 2011, 01:46 AM.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Li_An_Di
Apr 1 2011, 01:42 AM
Will probably be Friday night kamikaze - is 1:42am here so need to get to bed really xD but won't take long to breed blaziken for a torchic egg ^_^

Do you have nidoran male?
Alright, that's cool. I do have Nidoking, so I can breed it for you real quick (though I am pretty sure you can catch one in the White Forest, no?) Regardless, I will breed Nidoking if you want. :D

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
I probably can but my White forest has shrank down to almost nothing so can hardly find anything xD tried to get it to grow the other day but my friend was in pokemon league so I couldn't join his world to harass the people in black city :P

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
Li_An_Di
@shogun: male if you don't mind, do you want rufflet male or female or just the egg? No nickname - I like to pokemon names as normal unless I can come up with some really creative ones
Rufflet can only be male so that's fine for me :dance: And the egg will be fine also. I'm just collecting the Houndour eggs now, could be a little while before they hatch, do you want to do this tomorrow if you need to go to bed? I'll be online for sure if that's the case.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Li_An_Di
Apr 1 2011, 01:49 AM
I probably can but my White forest has shrank down to almost nothing so can hardly find anything xD tried to get it to grow the other day but my friend was in pokemon league so I couldn't join his world to harass the people in black city :P
Then I shall breed Nidoking. Anyone else you need/want? (Nidoran female perhaps, if you don't have her either)

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
ShogunRok
Apr 1 2011, 01:50 AM
Li_An_Di
Rufflet can only be male so that's fine for me :dance: And the egg will be fine also. I'm just collecting the Houndour eggs now, could be a little while before they hatch, do you want to do this tomorrow if you need to go to bed? I'll be online for sure if that's the case.
Oh really? Hahaha never noticed xD would make sense why vullaby/mandibuzz are female only (doh xD) currently at 549 seen, 366 owned just answer 280 to go O_O

Yes please and seedot if you have one? What do you want in return

Torchic for growlithe
Something for nidran male
Something for nidran female
Something for seedot (if you have it)
Edited by Li_An_Di, Apr 1 2011, 01:57 AM.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Sadly I do not have a Seedot, but I am going to give this Etralink thing a try with my friend soon, so I'll see what I can do. I do have nidoran female, but its not an egg (level 5) so is that cool?

As for who I want

Torchic for Growlithe
Treecko for Nidoran male
Mupkip for Nidoran female

?? cool?

(and if I get a Seedot, some other starter for it)

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
OK, I have a boy Houndour, Docile nature (no changes) and it has Flashfire as an ability. How does that sound? :P

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
@kamikaze: Yeah I can do the other 2 hoenn starters, won't take long to breed ^_^

@shogun: that sounds fine and dandy like sour candy ^_^

Will breed all these tomorrow when I have a break at uni save myself going mad doing constant drawing

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
Li_An_Di
Apr 1 2011, 02:14 AM
@kamikaze: Yeah I can do the other 2 hoenn starters, won't take long to breed ^_^

@shogun: that sounds fine and dandy like sour candy ^_^

Will breed all these tomorrow when I have a break at uni save myself going mad doing constant drawing
It's a deal then, I'll be online tomorrow night to trade :)

Also, just noticed the game is in Winter now... Looks cool, I was getting a bit tired of the browns and pale greens of Autumn

Xalfrea
Member Avatar
Keyblade hero

Yeah since it was Winter I was able to find Cryogonal much faster. Tynamo and Emolga took longer to find but I was able to get them.

Man I'm glad those Stadium trainers are there, makes leveling up much easier. Plus the daily rematches with Cheren and GAME FREAK Morimoto. Shame Cynthia doesn't hang around Undella Town during Winter.

Li_An_Di
Member Avatar
Xalfrea
Apr 1 2011, 03:12 AM
Yeah since it was Winter I was able to find Cryogonal much faster. Tynamo and Emolga took longer to find but I was able to get them.

Man I'm glad those Stadium trainers are there, makes leveling up much easier. Plus the daily rematches with Cheren and GAME FREAK Morimoto. Shame Cynthia doesn't hang around Undella Town during Winter.
Oh good you can actually fight Cheren each day? On serebii it said this this is the last time you fight him so I just left and never spoke to him again :P thanks for the info Xalfrea ^_^ the stadiums come in very handy especially for evolving pokemon quickly too

ShogunRok
Member Avatar
I don't know why they couldn't leave the VS Seeker in from Diamond and Pearl. I used to like going back to old routes and fighting trainers with beefed up Pokemon :/ Plus it was great for exp.

I'm thinking about having a Gliscor, but the problem is in the dream world its ability is Poison Heal, which is amaaaazing with Toxic Orb. Can't decide whether to wait for the dream world to become available or just use the one I have now with Hyper Cutter... hard decision lol

And I'll be online again tonight to trade you that Houndour Li_An_Di, probably most of the night from 9 lol

theinsanething
Member Avatar
Cola Junkie
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ShogunRok
Apr 1 2011, 02:36 PM
I'm thinking about having a Gliscor, but the problem is in the dream world its ability is Poison Heal, which is amaaaazing with Toxic Orb. Can't decide whether to wait for the dream world to become available or just use the one I have now with Hyper Cutter... hard decision lol
Gliscor is a pretty damn solid wall during a sandstorm, Poison Heal means it's virtually invincible.
Edited by theinsanething, Apr 1 2011, 04:21 PM.

Mr. Kamikaze
Member Avatar
God of War
Well I am on and here, no plans at all today so whenever you want to trade Li_An_Di, I am here. (and anyone else who might want to trade)

2 users reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Members: Rakolai
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.