Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to KOEI Warriors (Forum). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.

As a member you will also have access the exclusive Members Only Section where you will be privvy to a wide range of KOEI Warriors Renders, OSTs and Videos.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kotaro Fuma; ?
Topic Started: Mar 2 2007, 12:36 AM (8,359 Views)
aya_aya
Member Avatar
真 美景
[ *  *  * ]
Kotaro was pretty creepy in one of his endings with the wolves and all, but he's really cool. I kind of wonder how he and Kaihime would react to each other X]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tai Shi
Member Avatar
I got a boat as a weapon awesome right? :P
[ *  *  * ]
Kotaro is one of coolest characters out there with his moveset. Also his story mode like every mission=Chaos and mass destruction.

Cao Pi
Unrivaled Ambitions
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i never liked kataro, even when he appears in battle im like "URGHH"
i really hate his personality :wacko:
but he has an awsome movset, so thats the best of him =3

Itachi
Member Avatar
Come to bed, don't let me sleep alone
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cao Pi
Nov 25 2009, 10:59 PM
i never liked kataro, even when he appears in battle im like "URGHH"
i really hate his personality :wacko:
but he has an awsome movset, so thats the best of him =3
Agree, His Personality Is So Confusing , And Sometimes Hated
But For To Be The Villain And The Creepy Bad Guy, This Personality Fits

Barnzi88
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
I've never played the original games, but when I got SW3 Kotaro was the first male warrior I chose to play first. Badass moves, though it took me a bit to control his movements whenever he uses his musou attack ^^;

Even better that he's getting his own story in the XL and Z versions.

Edited by Barnzi88, Dec 26 2010, 10:08 AM.

layongod
Member Avatar
Elite Soldier
[ *  * ]
fuuma.
a chaos ninja, in chaos time.
well, that suits him well

i love this guy. his attacks are vicious, especially his C2 and C3, and more importantly his musou. with his musou you can control the crowd, and at the same time killing a handful of officers

too bad his C4 sucks. and his special are not that good, except for the grapple one.

overall. he is my man. always use him, when i played as 2nd player to help my friend

SAMURAIWARRIOR 2010
Member Avatar
Sanada Yukimura knight
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Kotaro Fuma
is not my favorite ninja but i cool how he moves in a cannonball to take his enemies out
:)
Edited by SAMURAIWARRIOR 2010, Mar 12 2011, 11:24 PM.

Furinkazen
Member Avatar
Lord Furi has returned!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The C5 Human Surfboard has got to rank as one of the most outrageous moves in koei history.

ebilshrimp
Member Avatar
Master Sleeping Dragon
[ *  * ]
he's...... just plain crazy to be honest.
he's super pwerful but he's just sooo creepy and in almost every other campaign you fight him in he says "ah the young swordsman, i've been wanting to see what you're made of" even when you have a bow, fan or staff.... xD

DarkDante
Member Avatar
A new power is rising
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've read the synopsis of his story and it sounds really cool but I don't get it...

*MAJOR SPOILERS*

What pact did he make with Ujiysau? Did he somehow have him killed by giving him back the dagger? What's the point of pretending to die at the end just to manipulate Kai?

Sorry if these sound like basic questions I haven't played the game and there's only so much wikis and youtube videos can tell you.
Edited by DarkDante, Apr 25 2011, 08:55 AM.

Yu-pon
Member Avatar
Sergeant
[ * ]
Ridiculous Hair. Ridiculous outfit. Ridiculous weapon-'stretchy arms'?? Ridiculous over-done 'chaos theme.

Every time I defeat him I can't help but think " Yah, yah get back to the rave before your make-up runs."

Are we really supposed to take his dark nature seriously when he's dressed like a failed goth-clown?

Last_Stallion
Member Avatar
Special Task Force A-01
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'va always loved Kotaro, he was the first character I ever played as in SW2 and in his first story battle I got 1000 kills, so0 he left a good first impression.

His design is creepy and his weaon is over the top and just plain fun to use, especially his surfing attack.

Sakon Shima
Pwned
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i don't like him a bit. For those who like Kotaro : Imagine you are a great daimyo or warlord or something in Sengoku Period. Then Kotaro came and wreak havoc in battle. his only purpose : perpetuate chaos. Then he came to your service. After you conquered all the land, he betrayed and killed you. What do you feel? Happy?

Nazshiaakk
Member Avatar
simple Taoist
[ *  *  * ]
I think he's the tallest character in the game. Even taller than Tadakatsu (without the horns).

Fuuma
Member Avatar
Supreme Warrior-Scholar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
layongod
Mar 4 2011, 06:10 AM
too bad his C4 sucks. and his special are not that good, except for the grapple one.
I think it's one of his best attacks, if you combine it with right element.

In vanilla SW2 if you have the shura element it's very good (default element for his 4th weapon also).

Wynter
Member Avatar
FFXV
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Love his moveset and design.

Shame he lost his "lets have chaos" personality when Ujiyasu was introduced. I want the old Kotaro Fuuma back!

Although I love his musou kaiden in SW2 (doppelgangers) I got annoyed I couldnt use the L1 glitch lmao XD

AlecZaid
Member Avatar
Formerly RicaSarsa
[ *  *  *  * ]
WynterRayn
Nov 25 2011, 11:56 PM
Shame he lost his "lets have chaos" personality when Ujiyasu was introduced. I want the old Kotaro Fuuma back!
NOOOO!!!! I really love the "chaos" thing...

I freaking love Kotaro :wub: , I don't care if he is one of the least favorite characters :hmph:

JetKinen
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just curious
Does anyone have any idea how many "Kotaro Fuma" were there?
I know the SW one is the 5th. But we have any idea when that was over?

KarinaWolf
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Chaos.....Chaos......Chaos.....Chaos!

Just like him so much.

Dragon Warrior
Member Avatar
Fight Like A Man
[ *  *  *  * ]
I like his SW2 story more then SW3 and he's a scary ninja

KarinaWolf
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dragon Warrior
Sep 10 2012, 01:07 PM
I like his SW2 story more then SW3 and he's a scary ninja
So do I; I liked it when he kicked Ieyasu in the chest.

MCG
Member Avatar
Legacy Forger
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Terribly underrated character here, Kotaro Fuma is, despite the exaggerated appearance and abilities, a honest depiction of Ninja in the Sengoku period. They caused chaos amongst enemy armies of the Samurai who faught with honor, I can imagine it would be pretty chaotic having a shadowy Shinobi attack your ranks from behind or in the dark unscheduled. I like how Koei made him the more folklore style Ninja though, the kinda one who would appear in tales with an unknown origin. Some people I can imagine won't like Kotaro but, quite frankly he's probably my favorite character after Katsuie or on par at least.

LegendKiller
Member Avatar
General
[ *  *  *  * ]
Good personality and moveset. Certainly looks different.

Kyuu-tan
Member Avatar
All glory comes from daring to begin
[ *  * ]
I really love Kotaro. Honestly, though, I'm not too sure what attracts me to him XD

He's one of the characters in the game that I think is most historically accurate. He was known to be strong ninja who was rather unbeatable, and was strangely loyal to the Hojo (which is rather more depicted in SW3). He often toys with Hanzo (and, yes, thats historically accurate. He was even the one who killed Hanzo in the end.), and in the end in SW3Z/XL, when he "died", it was just going along with history in a way. He was known in history to be surrounded and killed by Ieyasu's men, however, it's actually unkown if that happened or not. He was one of the few people that are more mysterious in history, as not much is known about him. I think KOEI tried to play on that by giving him a sort of "tall, dark, and mysterious" approach to his design.

As far as his weapon goes, I actually don't like it very much. Its unique and interesting, but I just can't seem to use it well (which is kind of sad, considering how much I actually like Kotaro). It's also kind of confusing, is it his HAND thats stretching like that, or is it a weapon he has over his hand that's able to do that? It somehow seems like the later to me, but I'm rather unsure. . .

Kuroda Kanbei
Member Avatar
Right General
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Didn't like Kotaro in 3 with him just popping up everywhere he didn't have any bussines fighting and for being pretty boring, mostly for not having his own story. I warmed up to him in Chronicles a great deal and like his relation with Ujijasu and Kai...also he loves dogs which is enough to make him awesome :lol:

For being an irradeemable prick his scene with Ujijasu and his ending with Kai in extreme legend are surprisingly awwww worthy.

Still not fond of his moveset but as a character Fuma is someone i like.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Character Specific Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Composed & Designed by, ©KOEI Warriors, 2005-2014. All rights reserved.